General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jan. 03, 2011  8:45 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I'm pretty sure this hasn't been mentioned yet, but Toywiz now has a picture of the burning firestrike stadium. It's a very unclear picture though.

Still no bigger pictures of the metal system remakes though...
I think we saw it long ago :
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...er=HY29250
Edit: My memory failed me epically. Disregard what was posted.
hope this goes here

both of the walmarts close to me are out of BMF beys, the whole wall empty, im quite uppset as i was wanting to see if they had earth virgo and/or burn fireblaze, must be because of boxing week
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:34 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: hope this goes here

both of the walmarts close to me are out of BMF beys, the whole wall empty, im quite uppset as i was wanting to see if they had earth virgo and/or burn fireblaze, must be because of boxing week

Im having this problem too, at all stores but my wallmart. alot of people are having this problem. just pointing out another fact that this isent just a coincidence.
my TRS told me that they had no chance of getting them in untill after the 1st of the year. Thank GOD that they have a website that i orderd them off..
well my TRU is stocked, with what i already have
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:22 AM)Extic Wrote: The Burning Firestrike stadium was at my local Toysrus... with no beyblades to keep it company. Pinching_eyes
It was stacked between Lightning Force stadiums above and below it..... Seemed almost like a perfect fit.... but I thought that last time with the Lightning Force to the Pegasus Thunder Whip.... Although, those weren't stacked both above and below so.......

Are you sure it wasn't the Max Stampede? They are a similar color (MXS is darker, more of a maroon than a straight red).
(Jan. 04, 2011  3:53 AM)Evan Wrote: Are you sure it wasn't the Max Stampede? They are a similar color (MXS is darker, more of a maroon than a straight red).

Hah. Wow. I'd completely forgotten about the Max Stampede, and I was thinking it was the Burning Firestrike. Tired

So yeah, it was the Max Stampede. My memory fails.
I checked my local TRU at the weekend. They had a handful of Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Storm Aquario, Dark Cancer, enough Flame Sagittario value packs to build a house, and enough Fusion Chambers to knock it down.
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:07 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I checked my local TRU at the weekend. They had a handful of Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Storm Aquario, Dark Cancer, enough Flame Sagittario value packs to build a house, and enough Fusion Chambers to knock it down.

Sounds exactly like my TRU :\ Luckily when I went I picked up the last Earth Eagle they had.

Local Wal-Marts here have a much better selection (if you like 2-packs), but still no Earth Virgo, Poison Serpant, or Burn "Fireblaze"
i think hasbro should stop selling beyblade and get japan to just ship them here hasbro went way to far with beyblades its not even funny
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:40 PM)dranzergig Wrote: i think hasbro should stop selling beyblade and get japan to just ship them here hasbro went way to far with beyblades its not even funny

hey hasbro improved allot on were TT didnt (better molds, and stronger material) so they make a few name changes, though there stadiums are junk
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:27 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:07 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: I checked my local TRU at the weekend. They had a handful of Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Storm Aquario, Dark Cancer, enough Flame Sagittario value packs to build a house, and enough Fusion Chambers to knock it down.

Sounds exactly like my TRU :\ Luckily when I went I picked up the last Earth Eagle they had.

Local Wal-Marts here have a much better selection (if you like 2-packs), but still no Earth Virgo, Poison Serpant, or Burn "Fireblaze"

Ha, need me to pick you up an Earth Virgo and sell it to you? XD
My town finally got them, and now their everywhere.
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:05 AM)Omega12 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2011  10:27 PM)Evan Wrote:

Ha, need me to pick you up an Earth Virgo and sell it to you? XD
My town finally got them, and now their everywhere.

haha same happened to me Tongue_out but burn and poison are still pretty rare all though I found them both Wink
Same with me, At my Toys R Us All I'm seing is Earth Wolf (Which I'l probaly get Next) Lightning L Drago which is common now, Some useless Gear ALOT of Storm Aquario Pegasus, Leone, Wolf Ect... I got Poison Serpent, Traded my Friend for Earth Virgo Which is Ultra Rare To My Stores But no Pieces of Phoenix. I'm just Lucky I got Flame Libra....
The paint is coming off my lightening-edition Storm Pegasis, which came in the two pack with Rock Aquario. Lol, Hasbro needs to recolor these a lot better....
lol same with me every were i go its ALL sold out i mean all SOLD out i was lucky to find the verry last 3 balance pack , thereminal pises ,the ldrago stadium, and rock scorpio i was just about to order scorpio but no ones site had him but i found him on black friday and i still cant find serpent,fireblaze,virgo so i ordered it from the tru website ( man i was lucky cuz about 5 minutes after i bought them serpent and fireblaze were sold out )
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:59 AM)Doki-Sora Wrote: I highly doubt that, well in my case every time I go to TRU I will often see MANY Gashers, Bulls, and Wolfs, and maybe one or two Pegasus, L-Drago, and Leone on the selves

But after seeing this I look above the selves and look if they have any Beyblade shipment boxes, and they usually do(^。^)
so after finding a employee over there I will ask them kindly to open it , but usually its just Earth Eagle Poison Serpent L-Drago and Flame Libra and so on and the only bey i havent seen in these boxes and everywhere else is Earth Virgo

That's good to know!

I'll be going to my "Local" ToysRus this week, and I'll see what they have.

And using "Local" is a stretch... It's an hour's drive away... Using the Interstate.

wow i walk 5 mins and im at my "local" mall with toysrus and wal mart. too bad they never have earth virgo and right when i see dragon emporer soaring bite strike the next time i go its gone
(Jan. 05, 2011  3:38 AM)Vulcan R2F Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:02 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:59 AM)Doki-Sora Wrote: I highly doubt that, well in my case every time I go to TRU I will often see MANY Gashers, Bulls, and Wolfs, and maybe one or two Pegasus, L-Drago, and Leone on the selves

But after seeing this I look above the selves and look if they have any Beyblade shipment boxes, and they usually do(^。^)
so after finding a employee over there I will ask them kindly to open it , but usually its just Earth Eagle Poison Serpent L-Drago and Flame Libra and so on and the only bey i havent seen in these boxes and everywhere else is Earth Virgo

That's good to know!

I'll be going to my "Local" ToysRus this week, and I'll see what they have.

And using "Local" is a stretch... It's an hour's drive away... Using the Interstate.

wow i walk 5 mins and im at my "local" mall with toysrus and wal mart. too bad they never have earth virgo and right when i see dragon emporer soaring bite strike the next time i go its gone

lol i hate it when that happens i beg my mom ( im 14 ) to take me to the stores to look and see if there is a few beys then i went there to target last month and i just wanted to see if there is any beys that is new then i saw earth virgo ihad to have him but me and my mom forgot our money back home so we had to go back home i hid virgo under this certen shelf and i hid it good then we went home got the money and i ran to the shelf and when i got there ...it was gone i looked around and saw a 12 or 13 year old girl with virgo so i ran to get him but the girl was in the check out stand so when i got in time to talk to her and ask were she got it and she said under a shelf why? i said just wondering and walked but again i ordered him serpent and fireblaze of the tru website and i was just thing the whole day WOW ITS AMAZING HOW 10 MINUTES CAN EFECT SOMETHING THATS RARE
Is Beyblade metal masters going to be on cartoonnetwork
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:54 AM)Jrl007 Wrote: Is Beyblade metal masters going to be on cartoonnetwork

Yes it will. It just hasn't aired yet.
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:54 AM)Jrl007 Wrote: Is Beyblade metal masters going to be on cartoonnetwork
ya it will be i cant wait i heard a rummer for april for the relese in america
Has anyone seen the Hasbro 3-pack on the shelf anywhere?
I just saw it now on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXF0O4_qCE
I had no idea this even existed. Rather disappointing to see they ditched the Beylauncher in favour of a single Right Launcher.
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:41 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote: Has anyone seen the Hasbro 3-pack on the shelf anywhere?
I just saw it now on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXF0O4_qCE
I had no idea this even existed. Rather disappointing to see they ditched the Beylauncher in favour of a single Right Launcher.

Yeah, we've all seen it. so it's not new.
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:59 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladeslimitededition.html
um guys? why is grand ketos in there( OVERPRICED)
It clearly says that the manufacturer is TAKARA-TOMY ... Toywiz just decided to sell it loose, it is nothing surprising ...