General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Dec. 22, 2010  11:27 AM)chenainai100 Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  8:03 AM)Doki-Sora Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  7:56 AM)twistedfayte Wrote: I went to a walmart as the employees were stocking the toys. I asked them if they could open a few boxes of beyblades, which they kindly did. there was nothing i didn't already have unfortunately. every box she opened had the same beys. so i am not sure how Hasbro actually decides what goes in a box. It might be luck to find a earth virgo.

I agree with you 100%

Definitely, my friend bought the metal wing smash two pack but the earth eagle was actually a storm eagle. Haha.
It was probably a return. You get that a lot with certain lines, like Transformers. I've seen photographs people put up on another site where someone managed to get a refund on a Transformers carded figure, with an empty wasp's nest in the blister instead of the toy itself, and it was put on the shelf for people to buy. Same thing with satsumas aswell. Of course mostly it's the guns and things people swap around.
At my local store they have HEAPS OF BEYBLADE MERCHANDISE!
but i promise you all they have is dark gasher dark bull and those stupid saggitario value packs!!!

I honestly dont think i will ever get GB145 ......... I could just buy it online but i will find it somewhere!!!
In a few months you'll all be complaining about how all you can find is stupid Earth Virgo, and that there isn't a Gravity Perseus anywhere in sight.
i second mcfrown..So hasbro WILL come out with season 2 beyblades... =/ better go to the stores the day after they come out...because if u go to late all you will see are evil gemios, rock scorpio, and rock orso! haha..but Aquila still might be hard to find because of its useful parts
It's been confirmed with season 2. They're calling it "Metal Masters."
I think Hasbro might be basing their distribution on individual release popularity, instead of Wave release.

If thats the case, then its without question NOT working.
Yea Beyblade: Metal Masters are coming out..The directors of this series should really come up with a better name..something more dynamic
I called my fan series of Beyblade "The Dark Paradigm". Not to sound arrogant, but I think I should make them a list of names for them to vote on.
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:01 PM)chenainai100 Wrote: what? seriosly? my lil bro (FLAMING CHICKEN) owns the same pack and he got Earth Eagle (painted parts) 145 WD and Dark Libra (white) ED145 SD, which is what is normally supposed to be there. What parts and colors did you get? you sure you got the right faceoff set? where did you buy it from?

before they were talking about shipment boxes, not packaging of beys individualy. However, now this has caught my attention.

My friend (not me) didn't know much about the wheels, etc. So I think he went to Tescos and he bought it. Yeah, it's definitely the Metal Wing Smash double pack. He had Dark Libra and the tracks and bottoms were all correct. It was just the metal wheel. He got all of the colours and parts, just the Storm wheel was there instead of the Earth wheel.

Use the quote function next time please.

was the pack opened/looked like it had been tampered with/looked damaged/looked liked it was opened then sealed agian?

i love factory errors like color and/or part swaps! they are always exciting! =D

@Ra-agreed. way to many peeps are biased agianst hasbro

btw, did u get it?(the factory flawed face off set) stuff like that is always interesting to me.
everyone is complaining how hard earth virgo is to find, i found mine easily. they are popular though. i went on monday, packed full of 'em, went today, bought the last one. they will restock soon
Well not every toy release out there is that organized, is it?
I spent months looking for a Thermal Pisces... I hope Ray Unicorno isn't this hard to find once it gets here...

(Dec. 22, 2010  5:39 PM)Ra Wrote: i hate how people presume everything hasbro is horrible just because of its stadiums. and if hasbro makes vulcan it wwill be chuck noriss worthy
Chuck Norris launched a bey in May 2003. It's still spinning. Hasbro Vulcan: Able to beat that bey.
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:23 AM)REtread Wrote: I think Hasbro might be basing their distribution on individual release popularity, instead of Wave release.

If thats the case, then its without question NOT working.

I agree, plus stores want to sell off the HEAPS of beys that just keep bunching up like Dark Bull -__-... So that when the new "Metal Masters" comes in that there will be a new Phase of overdemand for them again.
For all those people complaining about Earth Virgo, you can get it on Hasbro's site: http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...src=endeca
Obviously buying things online is a much slower process, than just getting the damn Beyblade right then and there from a Brick and Mortar store. Wal Mart, Toys R Us, yada yada.
Well if you are going to order online from Hasbro, you might as well buy one from takara tomy..plus when "metal masters" come out there will be an overflow of demands of supplies and they will be a very rare thing to find..this is the same situation from the beginning...you dont have a takara bey...you try to find one from hasbro..they dont have any..you resort to ordering online! so yea...
Since hasbro has no release dates for any MetalMasters beyblades, actuly, for ANYTHING beyblade at that..
I Would think buying them online would be LOADS eassier...

Plus the TT boxes are much more appealling to display Tongue_out
yes but there easier to open at the store................. dun dun dun dun.

but they do look cool.and i would buy at the store. much cheaper
yea i would also buy in stores if they have it in stores...I guess ordering online is #1
None of the stores in my area or some of the neighboring cities have had anything released past Earth Eagle/Lightning LDrago

They are very hasty with stadiums, though, as I saw the Maximum Stampede weeks before its due date, same with Lightning L Drago stadium and the mobile stadium.
At my local walmart you can't even find a Rock Aries
Every time I go to wal-mart, there are practically nothing left. Dark Gasher probably remains if you are lucky. Probably happening because its Christmas and Boxing Day.
Nobody really cares what you can and cannot find at your local stores unless it is a new product ... We already know that distribution is random and differs even within the same city.
What really annoys me about Hasbro it what theyve done to "censor" parts.
What in the world were they thinking when they decided to take "Phoenix" and call it fireblaze?
messed up the burn wheel too..
(Dec. 27, 2010  9:42 PM)777 Wrote: What really annoys me about Hasbro it what theyve done to "censor" parts.
What in the world were they thinking when they decided to take "Phoenix" and call it fireblaze?
messed up the burn wheel too..
They probably didn't want the Beyblade to have the same name as the Character that uses it....

Ldrago is amazing!! Now that I finally have one I can see how good it is. Joyful_3