General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

never seen that one before...what is it?

funny, you all mock anime inspired gear but simpy b/c it is from the anime the Rapid Deploy case is selling very well, from what i have seen and heard.

now lets see if i have this right

Legandary Pegasus, Legendady Ldrago, Shinning/Helios Pegasus all just use LTD TT stickers meamwhile Inferno Cyber Pegasus and Hurrucane Pegasus are both recolors exclusive to Toywiz? how interestingly odd
I think they made it only for toywiz because they know lots of people buy beys online....or toywiz coulda just repainted them
(Nov. 30, 2010  5:45 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: never seen that one before...what is it?

funny, you all mock anime inspired gear but simpy b/c it is from the anime the Rapid Deploy case is selling very well, from what i have seen and heard.

now lets see if i have this right

Legandary Pegasus, Legendady Ldrago, Shinning/Helios Pegasus all just use LTD TT stickers meamwhile Inferno Cyber Pegasus and Hurrucane Pegasus are both recolors exclusive to Toywiz? how interestingly odd

Inferno cyber Pegasus is the Red cyber metal wheel, and the red Pegasus clear wheel from the super vortex set. Hurricane Pegasus is the blue storm wheel from the vortex set, and the clear, clear wheel from cyber pegasus.
so its just a mash up? that sucks...i would have liked a new color variant...toywiz needs to stop fooling us. they should atleast say in thier product descriptions the origins of the bey
(Nov. 30, 2010  12:22 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: so its just a mash up? that sucks...i would have liked a new color variant...toywiz needs to stop fooling us. they should atleast say in thier product descriptions the origins of the bey

It really wasn't that hard to figure out...

They are both beside each other on the page.

I took 2 glances at them, and could tell immediately...
6:30 AM EST...brain is off...

anyway, so what is that pouch thing with the Dark Gasher? it actualy looks good for something. also, is the Gasher Clear wheel slightly recolored? to hard to tell
from the pics.
edit:nvr mind. read product description
Can you seriously ask "what is that pouch thing" ? It is a pouch, what did you expect.

Hasbro was supposed to release a "soft" beycarrier, and that is it. Frankly it looks a lot better than TAKARA-TOMY's Beycarrier Waist Type.
(Nov. 30, 2010  12:30 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 6:30 AM EST...brain is off...

anyway, so what is that pouch thing with the Dark Gasher? it actualy looks good for something. also, is the Gasher Clear wheel slightly recolored? to hard to tell
from the pics.
edit:nvr mind. read product description

i did edit the oost, saying i realized my mistake, and again, at the time, my brain was not on

i have seen the TT version...it looks horrible
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:35 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i did edit the oost, saying i realized my mistake, and again, at the time, my brain was not on
What I was pointing out is that you did not even need to read the product description ... You asked "what is that pouch thing", expecting it to be something other than a pouch ? It is not even a matter of reading the description.

Anyway, if your braind was that 'off', perhaps it is better you do not post in those times.
Anybody see earth virgo or poison serpent in MI cant find anywhere they are the only two I need
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:42 AM)Tono97 Wrote: Anybody see earth virgo or poison serpent in MI cant find anywhere they are the only two I need

Wrong thread, look in the "stores with beyblades in stock" thread
(Nov. 30, 2010  10:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2010  9:35 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i did edit the oost, saying i realized my mistake, and again, at the time, my brain was not on
What I was pointing out is that you did not even need to read the product description ... You asked "what is that pouch thing", expecting it to be something other than a pouch ? It is not even a matter of reading the description.

Anyway, if your braind was that 'off', perhaps it is better you do not post in those times.

I just love catching Kai-V's mistakes. Makes me feel boss. On topic, Toywiz is making me a lilttle mad with all these tricks, but I do understand. I am really hoping that Hasbro's Firestrike Stadium will have potenial considering how many people wrote them letters. Or they'll look foolish.
Haha Kai-V makes mistakes?!?! I had no idea! Haha, but back on track. From the picture I've seen it looks like it has a steeper slope and a higher ridge. The pockets look different in some way, but I can't put my finger on it. I will definitely buy this when it arrives on shelves so I can test it out.
Poison serpent has been released in ontario, if some1 has already posted this on, i am sorry, plz dont be defensive. Though i couldn't find earth virgo, but i know its out in newzealand.
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:12 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I am really hoping that Hasbro's Firestrike Stadium will have potenial considering how many people wrote them letters. Or they'll look foolish.
I am very sure that Beystadium was created at least months ago, so if Hasbro ever takes our recommandations into account, it will not be now.
the entertainment earth website has excact measurements of it sowe can compare it to a tt attack
(Dec. 03, 2010  3:11 AM)Ra Wrote: the entertainment earth website has excact measurements of it sowe can compare it to a tt attack
No ... Only to other Hasbro Beystadiums, that is all. For your information, those measurements are exactly the same as the Lightning Force stadium listed on that site.
The measurements aren't very in depth. It doesn't have measurements for the slope, ridge, or pocket size.
i still dont know what to buy. my friends are good at beyblade and they cant even figger' out a good beyblade that fits me
DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD BEY THAT MIGHT FIT ME?! plz answer back
(Dec. 04, 2010  2:58 PM)vexal Wrote: i still dont know what to buy. my friends are good at beyblade and they cant even figger' out a good beyblade that fits me
DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD BEY THAT MIGHT FIT ME?! plz answer back
Look at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, and read the private message you received when you registered on this message board.
So I just got back from a local toy r us, and I saw something I have never heard of. It was a flash light. It was not the one posted on page 116(I think it was this page, I will double check) it had a button that you press, and when you press it, the beyblade spins and lights up. You can't use this beyblade in battle(obviously) and there was a lightning l drago one, storm Pegasus one, and it says on the box there is a storm Pegasus one. It was a useless product.
I also saw the 3 pack with dark bull, killer gemios, earth Aquila. I haven't seen anyone that has gotten it yet(most likely wrong), and have never seen it in stores.
the switch lites? and yeh we've kinda knwn about them like u said. i have bought the three pack and was excited cus i can make some top tier combos like earth bullDF145SD
It's not a switch light. It's not the one that has been posted. If there is pictures of the one you are thinking of, could you give a link, just to confirm this.
That product is already known, yes. I even saw some where I live weeks ago, it is really not new.
(Dec. 03, 2010  3:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  2:12 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I am really hoping that Hasbro's Firestrike Stadium will have potenial considering how many people wrote them letters. Or they'll look foolish.
I am very sure that Beystadium was created at least months ago, so if Hasbro ever takes our recommandations into account, it will not be now.
i doubt they will make any, considering how big of a company they are!...BUT there is a little chance that they will get rid of the old model. I dont think they will use the same look as the TT stadiums