General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Sep. 04, 2010  1:21 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: I thought that they only had them released like this
[Image: KillerGemios.jpg]
What Mc Frown probably meant is that 'Gasher''s Face was changed, Aquario's on the box too, etc.
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:21 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: I thought that they only had them released like this
[Image: KillerGemios.jpg]
What Mc Frown probably meant is that 'Gasher''s Face was changed, Aquario's on the box too, etc.

Oh well, I was just pointing out the change to Gemios' face as well.

Seems rather naked without the writing on it
And quite pointless too, I would agree.
Just found BMF's in New Zealand today, saddly didnt have any money to get them but just thought id let people know on here that theyre in a store over here, quite ahead of the realse date which was around a month before xmas, was pretty suprised considering i asked a toy store if the realse date was being bumped up like the anime was and they had no idea when it was even to be realsed
Wow, now I have hope for Australia. Has the anime been airing in NZ/AU?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55hN2qGlj9A

Wind & Shoot launcher unboxing (not by me.)

@Anyone; did that launch sound good to you? Took me a couple times to catch it, but he said he launched Dark Cancer.
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:25 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Wow, now I have hope for Australia. Has the anime been airing in NZ/AU?

yeah anime started a week before it was ment to, raykon told me xD
i sorta assumed that they would come out ahead of time tho, since it doesnt make to much sense to start the anime then realse the toys like 2 months later. Although it could be possible that they put the toys out ahead of time.

I can check on monday when i have work to see if its in the computer system since i work at a diffrent branch of the same store i found them in today, because this branch i went to today isnt a busy one so it could be possible that they put the toys out ahead of time to try and get more sales or something.
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:32 PM)Aikemi Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55hN2qGlj9A

Wind & Shoot launcher unboxing (not by me.)

@Anyone; did that launch sound good to you? Took me a couple times to catch it, but he said he launched Dark Cancer.

I bought this and returned it, its not as good as you think, on a side note I scored a Orso and EARTH Aqulia/Eagle at Target last night, i wasnt expecting eagle haha... that means it should be out sometime his month i guess
(Sep. 05, 2010  7:39 AM)Kratos00 Wrote: are you in america?
As far as I know Targets are in the United States, yes. America refers to a lot of countries, by the way.
Sorry, guess i meant U.S. i get kinda in a hurry cuz i post most stuff on the go from my ipod touch. but i didnt know targets were only in the united states, guess you learn somethin new everyday.
I think Kai-V meant to say that there are Targets in America, which should be recieving those products at around the same time in America, i.e now.

There are Targets here in Australia, so.
Report from Germany:
Wave 1(?) Beyblades for 7.99 € each spotted at the local toy store in Augsburg. They're probably on sale right now because without the anime or other advertisement, people don't really buy them.

Although, that's probably nothing of interest for you guys...

EDIT: Also PTW stadiums are available for 11.99 €.
For all those Torontonians on the east end, a big shipment of Beyblades came in for the Walmart in Scarborough Town Center. This includes Wave 2 stuff. There were many LL Dragos when I left. O.o
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...581Clg.jpg

I happen to stumble upon a new battle gear. It looks to be the one the use in the show.
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:13 AM)StormDrago533 Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...581Clg.jpg

I happen to stumble upon a new battle gear. It looks to be the one the use in the show.

That's all old. Read the thread before posting, perhaps?
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:14 AM)Extic Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:13 AM)StormDrago533 Wrote: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images...581Clg.jpg

That's all old. Read the thread before posting, perhaps?

I read through the pages and I seemed to have missed it sorry about that.
just put some beys on laybye hah i was quite suprised to see what we had at work tonight, alot of super vortex sets and double packs and some value pack thingy which came with a bey and grip launch? all the storm pegasus seemed to be gone. Also out of curiousity to see how well theyre selling i had a look to see how many we got in and how many we had in stock we got in 100 units of single beys and were down to 46. Also had alook a diff stores in the date base and afew were down to 10units of the single beys so theyre doing quite well over here so far and can only get better with kids realizing the toys are out.

Also had my first feel of the PTW now i can see why its so hated hah. Didnt appear to have sold many tho just like the super vortex set which was going for 79.99NZ which was actully more then what i payed for my pegasus DX set including shipping Chocked so hardly seems worth it.
Wow, I just found out the anime hasn't actually launched here yet. They launched they toys like a month ago, and the anime starts on the 8th September.
Apparently there's gonna be tournaments every Saturday over September and October in shops as well, which is pretty cool news. No wave 2 over here yet, but I'm guessing it'll come out soon
What country do you live in TraceKaiser? Also there's no shops in my area that sell them apart from maybe argos pretty disappointed guess i'll just order online.
I'm not sure if this is the right place but this is an advisory to everyone who purchased the Gold L-drago from the Super Vortex Stadium set. The wheel is VERY fragile as I am seeing serious signs breaking since there are large cracks within the wheel and the wheel's "claws". I haven't had this for very long but its really starting to get damaged badly from normal play.
(Sep. 06, 2010  4:18 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What country do you live in TraceKaiser? Also there's no shops in my area that sell them apart from maybe argos pretty disappointed guess i'll just order online.

England.

Toys R Us carry like, all the products, and apparently Tesco Direct do too. They don't have a particularly wide release right now though Unhappy
Yeah. There are no Toys R Us near me. I'll probably just order them off tesco online.
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:51 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Thank you for confirming that. Is there some type of policy where Hasbro replaces them?
As far as I know Hasbro should be able to replace it, I think.
[First comment removed.]

(Sep. 06, 2010  6:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  5:51 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Thank you for confirming that. Is there some type of policy where Hasbro replaces them?
As far as I know Hasbro should be able to replace it, I think.

Thank you Kai-V. Do you know where I could check it out or send something to request a replacement?