General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

This is definitely news Sears sells Beyblades OMG haha I found it quite amusing however they don't price the products properly the toys are always a slightly more by a dollar well the Beys are the accessories are priced "properly".
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:26 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: This is definitely news Sears sells Beyblades OMG haha I found it quite amusing however they don't price the products properly the toys are always a slightly more by a dollar well the Beys are the accessories are priced "properly".

Thats awesome!
I will definatly have to stop by there and check to see if my local stores carry any.
Don't know if their talkign about giving away IN GAME beyblades.
Or actually beyblades with the game ..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyblade/1...7768316408
(Sep. 02, 2010  11:56 PM)Pyro Wrote: Don't know if their talkign about giving away IN GAME beyblades.
Or actually beyblades with the game ..
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyblade/1...7768316408

1 of the 3 come with the game, depending on the store you purchase from.

As far as them being available in the game as well, im not sure.
oe men cuando bienes para peru kiero saber los presio de lo beyblade para comprame 2 para mi 2 para mi hermano jeje
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:07 AM)GustavoStyle Wrote: oe men cuando bienes para peru kiero saber los presio de lo beyblade para comprame 2 para mi 2 para mi hermano jeje

This is an English forum. Spanish is only permitted in the Spanish forum.
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:00 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: 1 of the 3 come with the game, depending on the store you purchase from.

As far as them being available in the game as well, im not sure.
Both should be true from what I understand. Both 'in-game', and 'in-hands'.
Does anyone know if they saw any earth eagles or ll dragos in hamilton TRU or walmart? Pretty excited to get them.
Haha lol danialson is what I call one oft best friends.

Sorry off topic. Please don't shoot me 0_0
(Sep. 03, 2010  2:58 AM)Rock Draciel Wrote: Haha lol danialson is what I call one oft best friends.

Sorry off topic. Please don't shoot me 0_0

Your definatly going to get shot at for this post. You did not even attempt to answer his question or post anything useful.

DONT DO THAT IT IS SPAM!

Thanks for clarifying Kai-V.
(Sep. 02, 2010  6:26 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: This is definitely news Sears sells Beyblades OMG haha I found it quite amusing however they don't price the products properly the toys are always a slightly more by a dollar well the Beys are the accessories are priced "properly".

Oh man, dude, I remember I got some Beyblade set as a early Christmas gift from Sears. It came with 2 three layered plastic gen tops, and a clear stadium. Nostalgia.
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:24 AM)To Wrote:

Oh man, dude, I remember I got some Beyblade set as a early Christmas gift from Sears. It came with 2 three layered plastic gen tops, and a clear stadium. Nostalgia.

I remember getting some rare, black beyblade with a metal tip. Oh, the days when I got what I asked for Christmas...
That was probably metal draciel and it wasn't/isn't rare.
But not for that it's sale Tongue_out
does ne1 knw whn l drago will b n stores in th US
plz stp tlkin lyk dis... and no and wrong thread
souless i didn't notice that :\
It should be pretty soon though, right? I'd say in about a month.
Or in two days, who really knows.
Hopefully along with Thermal Pisces and Burn Phoenix.
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:52 AM)souless1234 Wrote: We already know about Killer/Evil Gemios

But not about the face change
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:16 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But they've changed faces already?

I thought that they only had them released like this
[Image: KillerGemios.jpg]