General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

if i bought the hasbro dark gasher would i get FS or SF as the performance tip?
It will say on the box also it says on BeyWiki -.-
Hi, in my Toys R us (London brent cross) there is no l-drago, libra, earth eagle and flame stagittario. But today I went to another Toys r us in london old kent road and i was lucky to find 3x flame stagittario and I got one but still there wasn't any l-drago and others that I mentioned. On friday when I went to Toys r us for my first beyblade purchase I got the yellow stadium, rock leone and storm pegasus.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:35 PM)souless1234 Wrote: It will say on the box also it says on BeyWiki -.-

i have seen plenty of dark gasher unboxing on youtube and all of them is FS but i dont want that i want SF Unhappy
Well I went to alot of shops today, and ended up getting 4 LLdragos.
There were quite alot of Earth Eagles, and Rock Orso at a Toysrus at Steeles W. and Hilda Ave. I got 2 of the 3 LLDragos from here.
There were still a couple of Dark Bull, Flame Sagitario, and Dark Wolf double packs at Scarborough NE Wallmart.
Other than those places I haven't really seen anything new.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:47 PM)galaxy genesis Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:35 PM)souless1234 Wrote: It will say on the box also it says on BeyWiki -.-

i have seen plenty of dark gasher unboxing on youtube and all of them is FS but i dont want that i want SF Unhappy

The only hasbro blade I have seen with SF is the one that comes with the Aquario in the Storm Pegasus Double pack.
Uh no Dark cancer/gasher comes with it.
nope the hasbro one doesnt
(Aug. 30, 2010  11:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Uh no Dark cancer/gasher comes with it.

Dark Cancer comes with SF.

Mad Cancer and Dark Gasher come with FS.
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:45 PM)dawyr Wrote: Hi, in my Toys R us (London brent cross) there is no l-drago, libra, earth eagle and flame stagittario. But today I went to another Toys r us in london old kent road and i was lucky to find 3x flame stagittario and I got one but still there wasn't any l-drago and others that I mentioned. On friday when I went to Toys r us for my first beyblade purchase I got the yellow stadium, rock leone and storm pegasus.

(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.
Really, that's weird. Why would they change it?
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:15 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Really, that's weird. Why would they change it?

The show has Mad Cancer/Gasher CH120FS. That's why.

I dunno why the regular release of Dark Cancer was on SF, honestly.
(Aug. 30, 2010  11:35 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  8:45 PM)dawyr Wrote: Hi, in my Toys R us (London brent cross) there is no l-drago, libra, earth eagle and flame stagittario. But today I went to another Toys r us in london old kent road and i was lucky to find 3x flame stagittario and I got one but still there wasn't any l-drago and others that I mentioned. On friday when I went to Toys r us for my first beyblade purchase I got the yellow stadium, rock leone and storm pegasus.

(Feb. 22, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: DO NOT POST WHAT YOU JUST BOUGHT AT LOCAL STORES UNLESS THE ITEMS HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE OR THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING TO SAY ABOUT THE NEW TOYS. Use the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread instead.
He didn't say what he bought - he remarked about how the stock changed from store to store, which considering it's still kinda hard to get beys here, is worthy of a post.
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2010  12:15 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Really, that's weird. Why would they change it?

The show has Mad Cancer/Gasher CH120FS. That's why.

I dunno why the regular release of Dark Cancer was on SF, honestly.

Okay. I've never owned a mad cancer or Dark gasher only a dark cancer. Now I know.
Looks like GB145 is coming out soon. Sweet.
for second i thought you bought those Tongue_out is that virgo in the fourth pic?
I'm probably late on this, but you can see Burn Phoenix/Fireblaze behind Earth Virgo

EDIT: The 1st pic showing Phoenix didn't show when I posted this, I apoligize.
or in the first pic Tongue_out
(Aug. 31, 2010  2:26 AM)mchlbant Wrote: for second i thought you bought those Tongue_out is that virgo in the third pic?

Virgo is actually in the 4th pic
oops lol fail counting srry anyways whats behing poison serpent?
It's probably Beyblade Battle Gear, since it has orange on it, which is on the string launcher and grip boxes, iirc
Yeah, it was a string launcher.

Sorry I didn't get a picture of the Bey case. It's basically exactly like what Ginga uses in the anime.
i wish hasbro would hurry up and send some new stuff to america.
(Aug. 31, 2010  4:14 AM)Kratos00 Wrote: i wish hasbro would hurry up and send stuff out to america.

Have you been living under a rock!? Hasbro already has beys in America. Unless you are talking about Earth Virgo/Poison Serpent/ Burn Phoenix, then yea I wish they'd all come out sooner..