General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Aug. 19, 2010  9:51 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What a gimmick, how much were they and could they actually be launched?

they are 4.99 and they are usable, so far this is the only new stocks in my TRU which i havent found anywhere else
I had one for Driger S iirc.
It's actually pretty cool.
Oh I think I might pick one up then if it isn't a piece of cardboard spinning off a piece of plastic on the bottom.
Okay so wen to Vaughn Mills Mall, TRU.
And got a Flame Libra
Seems the Second Wave are coming in slowly.
WHHHHAT?
Which one?
It was the one on HWY 7 I bought it a couple days ago but I sold it lol
Where i NEED earth eagle!
Edit: I posted too late.
LOL didn't you guys notice my profile pic for a couple days? It's probably gone now though when I went there were exactly three left and when I left there were two Wink
My Toystores doesn't have StormCaps. but they have RockOrs. and FlameLibra.
That's a good thing storm capricorne sucks.
Went out today, I passed Oldrids and picked up a Dark Gasher for £8, they also had launcher grips, shooters, Storm Pegasus, Rock Leone, Storm Aqurio and a few others.
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:21 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Where do you live general hawx?

Canada
Are there any Earth Aquila released in the States?
(Aug. 20, 2010  9:50 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:21 PM)xCiegex Wrote: Where do you live general hawx?

Canada

I live in BC but i have yet to see any super vortex sets...
im so lucky to live in toronto, but I not so lucky having no money atm Angry
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:32 AM)naruto123 Wrote: Hasbro Poison serpent comes out in october
You wrote September in the other thread ...

You probably got the information and pictures from this site, however you have to be aware that some online stores will receive new stock at least weeks earlier than their actual local releases.
is was in a Brooklyn toys r us and a bunch of kid were battling in my streets
(Aug. 22, 2010  12:27 AM)Zackyblack12 Wrote: is was in a Brooklyn toys r us and a bunch of kid were battling in my streets

Try being more specific.
And that seems more like it belongs in the random thoughts thread.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...m-Thoughts
Flame Libra and Rock Orso in my big Toys R Us just north of Toronto. No sign of Lightning L Drago the Super Vortex or Earth Aquila for me yet though.
A Target in Chicago had a huge stack of Super Vortex, some of those clash pack thingies, and a odd amount of Flame Sagittario "Bonus Sets" (The one that comes with a grip)

I beleive it was on 87th or Halsted or somethin'.
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:47 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: It was the one on HWY 7 I bought it a couple days ago but I sold it lol
Did you see the super vortex battle set O.O !?!?!? Did anyone !?!?! (in canada)