General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

[Image: launcherandcancer.jpg]
Picked up dark gasher and a beylauncher in a K MART in southeast GA.
I seen no stadiums
HAs anyone noticed hte variation between the face stickers on Dark Gasher? The launcher's one is titled. the top is next to the corner instead of a side of the hexagon.
[Image: sticker.jpg]
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:38 AM)Jsc Wrote: HAs anyone noticed hte variation between the face stickers on Dark Gasher?
I don't think we knew about that before, IIRC.
Anyway, allowing the Face stickers to be applied in different 'angles' is pretty nice, IMO.

EDIT: Hmm, it seems like it's just me that didn't know about that, hah.
All of the Hasbro face stickers are like that. It never seemed like that great of a detail to point out, I guess.
I'm not sure if anyone has said this but I was checking toy wiz and saw that they changed burn phionex to burn fire blaze.
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:11 PM)Sunman710 Wrote: I'm not sure if anyone has said this but I was checking toy wiz and saw that they changed burn phionex to burn fire blaze.

Hasbro's official name: Burn Fire Blaze
TT's official name: Burn Phoenix
hasbro shouldn´t had change the name of phoenix!phoenix is a much better name than fireblaze

at least thats what I think
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:26 PM)vamasco Wrote: hasbro shouldn´t had change the name of phoenix!phoenix is a much better name than fireblaze

at least thats what I think

Thats what we all think.Unhappy
Hasbro is odd like that. Others there was a foreseeable reason but why change phoenix? Makes no sense. Also phoenix sounds better.
It's the same for changing Aquilla to Eagle, it's just demeening in all honesty..
Kids are going to be able to tell it's an eagle, a name change won't alter that fact :\
there´s no reason for hasbro to change the names of phoenix or aquila!
it´s just annoying !Why hasbro!why?
Also if someone heard the name Burn fireblaze without having looked at the blade I imagine they'd have no clue what creature it is.
(Aug. 08, 2010  3:49 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It's the same for changing Aquilla to Eagle, it's just demeening in all honesty..
Kids are going to be able to tell it's an eagle, a name change won't alter that fact :\

They think the kids won't know what aquila is cuz they think lil boys and girls are stupid when infact they know to much.
When I first heard the name I had no clue what it was. I'd never even heard that word before that. It's not a word that comes up in the english language often.
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote: When I first heard the name I had no clue what it was. I'd never even heard that word before that. It's not a word that comes up in the english language often.

As all we know,
Pegasis -> Pegasus, spelling
Cancer -> Gasher, what is ''Gasher''?
Aquila -> Eagle, well, barely accepted...
Phoenix -> Fire Blaze, Hasbro made the first beyblade with 3 words...lol
Cancer was kinda understandable. Pegasus was probably for convenience of teaching kids to spell.
Umm Kai-V suggested me to post this here.
So yeah some Second Waves Beys have been seen in Toronto area.
Most notably Dufferin Mall.

EDIT: nvm, all I saw was Capricorn and Sagittario.
And I think that's wave 1.5?
That's wave 1.5.

Way to get my hopes up.
It is wave 2-US. I don't believe in the Canadian 1.5 nonsense.
Also why aren't they releasing pre-hws blades. It would've made buying rare blades like virgo, pisces, aries and quezacoatl so much easier.
All of the beys you just mention ed are sooo easy to come by now it's laughable.
Dark Gasher is supremely better than something like Dark Crab, haha.
Hasbro and I have a roller coaster relationship. I may adore many of the things they do with their other toy lines I collect but at times, i just feel like facepalming.
(Aug. 08, 2010  6:08 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: That's wave 1.5.

Way to get my hopes up.

Doesn't Wave 2 carry only Flame Libra and Rock Orso as new additions? So still some time to wait for Earth and Lightning...