General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

OK : as with Canadians, only post if you actually found something. Posting only to update that there is still nothing in your local stores is pointless.
(Jun. 26, 2010  8:08 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Dude they release stuff in waves they're not gonna release tons of stuff at once. How was it not a full release anyway? They released everything required to play a match. Also hasbro is probably not gonna release the accessories eg different coloured grips separatly they'll probably release them on with the grips. They'll have released the same stuff Canada has now.

I'm pretty sure they are doing they're next "wave" in August. At that point I'll personally consider that the full release because that is what everyone is going to be getting. I think Canada just got an early taste of what's to come. It's just because there is so much stuff already out, it's not like they have to invent anything or come up with new ideas. They just have to localize what the japanese have already done.

(Jun. 26, 2010  8:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK : as with Canadians, only post if you actually found something. Posting only to update that there is still nothing in your local stores is pointless.

I'll only post concerning release and not information we already know from now on then!
You can't talk considering the fact I was correcting you. August is the second wave so I think they'd probably release it only to Canada since the first wave will only just be released then in places like the US and the UK where they haven't come out yet. I doubt they would release both waves in august especially since they are releasing them around the same time as the anime, so it wouldn't make sense to release blades when they haven't been seen in the English anime yet.
A simple short update to state that a picture of the Lightning Force Stadium was posted in the Pegasus Thunder Whip thread.
I've tracked down some Beyblades at the Toys R Us in Bellingham MA, I'll be going to get some later.

EDIT:Confirmed! Toys R Us in Bellingham MA is carrying Beyblade Metal Fusion items! I have in my hands a BMF Launcher Grip!
Same with Mays Landing, New Jersey! Gonna head out there later. They apparently have the portable stadium in stock. The website lacked pictures but here's a link from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Fus...B0039X8ZVG
Found single packs and electronic tops at my local Toys R Us, but they dont seem to have anything else
Is the stuff you guys are finding in the states identical to the Canadian release or is there other stuff like Flame Sagitarrio?
saggitario is in the second wave which isn't being released till August.
(Jun. 27, 2010  10:40 PM)XEvilTysonX Wrote: Found single packs and electronic tops at my local Toys R Us, but they dont seem to have anything else

in the usa
Anyone know if they have any is the Niagra region in the States, I'm going there very soon so someone please reply. Thanks. Smile
(Jun. 28, 2010  10:28 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Well you'll find out.

lol yea I know but if anyone lives in the area they could find it for me right? Tongue_out
On the USA toysrus website they have Double packs, The String Launcher, and the electronic tops. And the beyblades are under the " if you spend 50 " free shipping deal.
That's not a great deal. On the canada one they have the same deal but for $20.
I went to my local toys r us andd they had doubles, singles, launcher grips, string launchers, and electronic tops, just no stadiums........

EDIT: I live in the USA
My Wal-Mart has beyblades again. They moved them to one of the quads and it's still 9.99 no launcher grips or stadiums, BUT I saw a family looking at the single battle striker top they had there in among the bakugan, so I think it is becoming a decent hit. Maybe not to the realms of Kai or Takao but still great sign!
I shall repeat it ...

It is super cool that you are now finding Beyblades at local stores in the United States, however either post that in the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic, or at least be more specific than just "I live in the United States". Damn, who cares, tell us exactly where so we know how many states carry them. Being so general is not useful at all.

(Train, just in case, this was not directed at you.)
I went into the Toys R Us near Time Square in New York and found (several copies of each) Dark Cancer, Dark Wolf, Storm Aries, Storm Pegasis, Storm Aquario, the String Shooter, and the MFB Launcher Grip (which comes with a red grip rubber). I came back literally the next day and everything was sold out. Instead of being upset I got excited.
I live in Canada, and DrigerGT from youtube said that LDrago and all the new beyblades are coming out in August? I was just wondering if its near the beginning of August, the middle or the end?
(Jul. 01, 2010  4:05 PM)LegitKillerE Wrote: I live in Canada, and DrigerGT from youtube said that LDrago and all the new beyblades are coming out in August? I was just wondering if its near the beginning of August, the middle or the end?
We actually have no idea exactly when, or what. The Super Vortex Battle Set should be released in August, however we do not know when at all.
Maybe I'm being ridiculous but for some reason I don't like how when you type Beyblade metal fusion in the UK Toys r us website it comes up with a list of battle striker products. I'm scared if its not publicised properly and kids end up buying Battle strikers rather than beyblades.
(Jul. 01, 2010  8:36 PM)galaxy genesis Wrote: Maybe I'm being ridiculous but for some reason I don't like how when you type Beyblade metal fusion in the UK Toys r us website it comes up with a list of battle striker products. I'm scared if its not publicised properly and kids end up buying Battle strikers rather than beyblades.

It's not going to be good, but kids are smart these days they'll figure it out
Kai-V you might have to hand out those diamond faces after all XD
well kai-v remember you told me that beyblade metal fusion not coming out well cartoon network malaysia just showed metal fight beyblade/beyblade metal fusion so just wondering will this mean were getting hybrid wheels