General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

It's Hasbro , what do you expect?
Hasbro have actually taken a good few design pointers from Battle Strikers...
Particularly the boxes for the stadiums (layout of contents and color scheme in particular)
[Image: comparisonv.png]
I would have thought that Hasbro would have wanted to differentiate themselves as much as possible from Battle Strikers.
nice catch haha
To me that is just regular packaging for Western products ...
compare it to the old beyblade packaging; it was nothing like this

i don't think it's a problem, in this industry we all work off each other, but it's odd from them
Agreeing with Brads point, I think that's a bit of an unfair generalization.
Compare it to packaging for other competitive lines such as Bakugan, Yu-Gi-Oh.etc, it does variate a fair amount.
I sure hope that box art is only tentative.
Since it's being released in Canada pretty soon, I'd guess the majority of this is finalized.
Who knows, they may change the packaging for the US release, but it's unlikely.
that's true but i cant just wait till it comes to the UK so i don't have to go to on ebay
At least shipping will be a little faster, right?

Man, i hope these things pop up on ebay like the takara beys pop up on YJA. Man, i NEED me a #37 Storm Aquario and a Mobile Stadium! (Oh, and other stuff)

I feel sorry for the people in the UK and europe because while Canada gets the beys now and the US of A can get beys much cheaper on the internet, things don't change much for you guys. Not AS much, at least.
The US of A? It's the USA, or was that on purpose? Either way, I love that Canadiam shipping is less than Japan and Korea shipping! Cheaper Beys, here I come!
(Feb. 26, 2010  9:40 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: The US of A? It's the USA, or was that on purpose? Either way, I love that Canadiam shipping is less than Japan and Korea shipping! Cheaper Beys, here I come!

Here in Canada we say the US or the states, it's just short form for us that's all. It's not out of intentions
Hey guys, I just called my Toys R Us, and the information I got from them is that their database says that they will be getting the new beyblade products in their warehouse around mid april, and that as long as there is no problems in production, that they would likely start being sold more around the end of april. The Toys R Us near me is a pretty big so its likely they aren't getting them late. Either way, we at least have a good time frame as to when we expect them to hit shelves now. lol now someone can change the topic title to say APRIL 2010 instead of just spring lol SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm Canadian, so this only applies to Canada. Sorry for any confusion
So i guess thats it then. Metal Fight Beyblade, or BEYBLADE: Metal Fusion is coming. I mean, we all knew it was coiming, why would we be reading this thread, but i mean, we've been waiting so long, this is kind of like the wake up call when you zone out before something real big.

Mid April? I was hoping for march... ah, at least it's coming.
Mid April... OH GOD MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 14 YAY I CAN IMPORT THEM FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the US of A is just weird to me, seeing as I live in the US. It doesn't really take the "the" out, though: the US or the USA. but if that's how you say it, say it that way, who am I to stop you?
End of April? Damn, i was hoping they were coming in March =( Now I gotta import some more Takara Tomy blades while I wait =P
Weird how they come out in april... as does the new system(ish) line of beys!
We thought it was in March since that is what TAKARA-TOMY had written in their press release or business report, however it is more probable that Toys 'R' Us know what they are talking about ...
Damn you Canada. Damn you ... Tongue_out

Still, time seems to have sped up all of a sudden for me so Fall should come soon?
Now that you mention it, it is kinda funny how that works out. I wonder if the blader cards that come with the Metal Fusion beys have something to do with the beypoint cards in the TT beys. Well, they probably don't, but its definitely a neat coincidence.
(Feb. 27, 2010  9:46 PM)BladingBrian Wrote: Now that you mention it, it is kinda funny how that works out. I wonder if the blader cards that come with the Metal Fusion beys have something to do with the beypoint cards in the TT beys. Well, they probably don't, but its definitely a neat coincidence.

:\ posably
I think thoe cards are for BeyBlade Battles .com. They have the code.

I'll just be collecting them.
Trilingualism is going to make the Canadian Profile Cards interesting.
(Feb. 27, 2010  10:57 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I think thoe cards are for BeyBlade Battles .com. They have the code.

I'll just be collecting them.

I agree.
Urm guys is it just me or does the beybattle website just lead to Hasbro's?