General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Funny thing is that Home Bargains, a place which gave us the B-Daman Crossfire toys in the UK also seem to bring back some beyblade products, and what it gives is completely random:

Beywheelz Sparks FX:
-Wild Mane Leone
-Raging Stomper Bull
-Raider Skull Rex
-Pisces One
-That set with ramp

Some Metal Masters 2 Packs that we never got till now(Even though it use to be very common):
-Herculeo Two Pack
-Nightmare Rex Two Pack
(I hope to get Ray Gils)
-Some Launchers and other stuff
-Even Some Tornado Battlers

Zero G:
-That Shogun Steel Cyclone Stadium Set
Beyraiderz never released SparkFX, do you mean Beywheelz?
Oops, I meant Beywheelz.
Well, at my local Target yesterday when I bought my BIONICLEs, all they had was 3 of those yellow square Stadiums. I don't even know if the MFB/Explosion Legends were ever in stock there since the last time I checked was back when my wrist was still broken and I bought Omega. Uncertain

EDIT: That was back in August. Wow I hadn't been to Target in like 4 months.
I'm guessing, unless Legends run out, they come to the UK two years later if I'm lucky.

So is Legends running out this quickly?
I guess Legends was a washout, and were still short of Byakko and Garudas.
(Dec. 28, 2014  4:47 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I'm guessing, unless Legends run out, they come to the UK two years later if I'm lucky.

So is Legends running out this quickly?

After Boxing Day, they put all Legends on sale. Also, they dropped the price and made limited amounts. These clearing it out Smile
I suggest they make some more if they sold pretty well.
may be they clearing all your stuff to make some place to a new product.
(Dec. 28, 2014  6:34 AM)loyd87 Wrote: may be they clearing all your stuff to make some place to a new product.
No really, There's no new Beyblade Product coming
I hope takara will do some new beys as soon as possible :\
Never saw any Legends re-release singles in Cincinnati, Ohio. Only Legends Hyperblades and a handful of Legends 2-packs. At this point after the holidays, it's pretty much all only a faint memory.
Great News for all the Canadian beyblade fans
Beyblade Legends Hunting at Dollarama $3.00 each - Jan 2nd 2015 (Must Watch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wji4-SxUW9Q
(Jan. 03, 2015  4:58 AM)originalzankye Wrote: Great News for all the Canadian beyblade fans
Beyblade Legends Hunting at Dollarama $3.00 each - Jan 2nd 2015 (Must Watch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wji4-SxUW9Q

Wow! Thats great! The only thing is that there are no Hyperblades ;__; still good for the Storm Pegasus' and Galaxy Pegasus' Smile thank you for that find, Zankye! But could you PM me the address on YouTube? I am LeMar, Wink
So, this was my local Walmart just yesterday.

[Image: IMG_3284.jpg]

I'd say it was not so good; not so bad, either. Single packs - which they had four of, lol - were like Zankye mentioned last week, five dollars each; the double packs weren't on sale, though.
My Wal-Mart has one BeyRaider.

That's it.

DJ - Sad.
Doesn't look too bad Shido, considering Hasbro is trying to did these it's good to have some left.
The Dollarama close to my Father's house just got Legends in stock for dollars each; like a lot. I snagged two for myself; a Twisted Tempo and another Galaxy Pegasis. There were Beywarriors, too. I'm really happy with the finds!

Hopefully the Dollarama local to me gets some Legends, though. I checked yesterday and there were nothing but Beywarriors; that's all they have in terms of Beyblade-oriented items.

Thought I'd just mention how efficient this is for people who want to have more competitive pieces in terms of Limited. Out of all the Legends Zankye and I saw at the Dollaramas we checked, people can get Burn, Pegasis II, R2F, 105, RF, Lightning, 100, Leone, Meteo, WD, Kerbecs and LW105; amazing! They can also get things like BD145 from Hell Kerbecs, as well.
(Jan. 04, 2015  11:44 PM)Shido Wrote: The Dollarama close to my Father's house just got Legends in stock for dollars each; like a lot. I snagged two for myself; a Twisted Tempo and another Galaxy Pegasis. There were Beywarriors, too. I'm really happy with the finds!

Hopefully the Dollarama local to me gets some Legends, though. I checked yesterday and there were nothing but Beywarriors; that's all they have in terms of Beyblade-oriented items.

Hm, I guess they're only in Toronto, as the Dollarama near me only had BeyRaiderz and BeyWarriorz, and I checked yesterday.
Along with Shido's findings:

Legends have bit the Dollarama close to me in Mississauga! We're not yet stocked at 1:30PM with 4 unopened cartons on the cart and more in the back. They definitely have more and there is no shortage of Beyblade Legends Smile Also, there was some BeyRaiderz and BeyWarriors, but the Legends were the best part Smile
On a side note: I got dibs on the first ones :3
my dolloramas got beywarrior and beyraiderz for 3$ each. nothing more.
Just a Quick note that we believe Walmart eventually will be selling the Regular legends for $2.00 each as they are already doing from the remaining shogun steel http://www.walmart.ca/search/beyblade
Having a good price on Dollarama for the beys, we return a bunch (200) back to Walmart, they weren't too happy, but took one hour and half for the complete return of all the legends that we did stock up for the giveaway on our channel.
So, they will return? Along with Hyperblades or just regular?
what do you mean "they will return" ?
(Jan. 07, 2015  10:08 PM)originalzankye Wrote: what do you mean "they will return" ?

On shelves. I haven't seen any at Walmart in awhile. Only at Dollarama.