General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

hasbro can say anything about there stuff that mentally retarted guy at that fair dosent know a thing

i wonder why the blitz striker variares jupiter hyperblades never came to stores in kansas i only have the first wave of hyperblades
(May. 10, 2013  4:45 PM)masamune1257 Wrote: hasbro can say anything about there stuff that mentally retarted guy at that fair dosent know a thing

i wonder why the blitz striker variares jupiter hyperblades never came to stores in kansas i only have the first wave of hyperblades

Really dude?
First: from what weve been seeing, Shougn Steel is being done right, compared to Metal Fury. You don't need to insult the Hasbro Rep. Because he's stating what's most likely to be true.
I think he doesn't have to insult him because that person is only doing his job
So far i think shogun steel could be a huge success when it premieres in U.S.A and Canada if they keep up the good advertisment and it has good voice actors.

[Image: metal_fight_beyblade_zero_g_gingka_launc...655fra.png]
jenga HAGANE! your sig is tooo big! also, any chance Hasbro will release a hyperblades fang leone?
Has anybody seen a Shogun Steel bey anywhere yet,I wanna unbox them first on youtube.
(May. 13, 2013  10:09 PM)MrPowerMan33 Wrote: Has anybody seen a Shogun Steel bey anywhere yet,I wanna unbox them first on youtube.

No...
They're not supposed to be released until "fall 2013", so we may see them by August.
They won't be out until this fall. If you wanna be the first pre-order and get fast shipping, haha.
(May. 13, 2013  10:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  10:09 PM)MrPowerMan33 Wrote: Has anybody seen a Shogun Steel bey anywhere yet,I wanna unbox them first on youtube.

No...
They're not supposed to be released until "fall 2013", so we may see them by August.

my brother went to the store today and saw a samurai ifrid but they were suppost to come out in fall
(May. 14, 2013  9:33 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  10:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

No...

my brother went to the store today and saw a samurai ifrid but they were suppost to come out in fall

Pic? If there's no pic, there's no evidence. Where?
(May. 14, 2013  9:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:33 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  10:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote: No...

i didnt buy it so i couldnt take a picture
(May. 14, 2013  9:38 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:33 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote: my brother went to the store today and saw a samurai ifrid but they were suppost to come out in fall

he didnt buy it so he couldnt take a picture

He could have taken one in the store on his, or parents phone. Or iPod, etc.
There's no proof... I'm not trying to pick on you, but there really is no way to back it up.
(May. 13, 2013  7:28 PM)diblee123 Wrote: jenga HAGANE! your sig is tooo big! also, any chance Hasbro will release a hyperblades fang leone?

Not his sig, just an uploaded picture.
Also, I've been away, someone wanna get me up to date? Ever since the dwindle over beyblade continuum after zero-g ended. From what I can tell Shogun steel will be decent?
(May. 14, 2013  9:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:38 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Pic? If there's no pic, there's no evidence. Where?

he didnt buy it so he couldnt take a picture

There's no proof... I'm not trying to pick on you, but there really is no way to back it up.
he tried but the store didnt want him to. they didnt allow him
(May. 14, 2013  9:40 PM)Luck Wrote:
(May. 13, 2013  7:28 PM)diblee123 Wrote: jenga HAGANE! your sig is tooo big! also, any chance Hasbro will release a hyperblades fang leone?

Also, I've been away, someone wanna get me up to date? Ever since the dwindle over beyblade continuum after zero-g ended. From what I can tell Shogun steel will be decent?

Yeah. Only thing is the stadium was put with pockets,mind flattened/widened a bit.

(May. 14, 2013  9:40 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:38 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: he didnt buy it so he couldnt take a picture

he tried but the store didnt want him to.

Where was it?
(May. 14, 2013  9:41 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Yeah. Only thing is the stadium was put with pockets,mind flattened/widened a bit.

(May. 14, 2013  9:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: He could have taken one in the store on his, or parents phone. Or iPod, etc.
he tried but the store didnt want him to.

Where was it?
he found it in walmart

Yup. So far, Hasbro is doing a pretty good job with Shogun Steel. But, there new stadiums, don't have exits, they have pockets, so it's different from the TAKARA-TOMY stadiums.

I don't know if you heard of this already, but, Hasbro is going to make something called "Beywarriors", they're like the XTS for Shogun Steel.
@ULTIMATECROWN What city do you live in?XD
(May. 14, 2013  9:38 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: he didnt buy it so he couldnt take a picture

What type of Walmart doesn't let you take a picture, what bad could come of it?
(May. 14, 2013  10:18 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: He could have taken one in the store on his, or parents phone. Or iPod, etc.

I agree with Yuko. You weren't filming a video, and how obvious was it that you were taking a pic?
It sounds really fishy that you didn't buy it and you don't even have one pic...
(May. 14, 2013  11:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  10:18 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  9:40 PM)UltimiteCrown Wrote: he tried but the store didnt want him to. they didnt allow him

I agree with Yuko. You weren't filming a video, and how obvious was it that you were taking a pic?
It sounds really fishy that you didn't buy it and you don't even have one pic...

And, honestly, there's almost no way that a store would stock a Shogun Steel Bey already. They will start stocking them in like August, and September. Plus, they're still not done selling Hyperblades and things like that. This is very fishy.
(May. 15, 2013  12:00 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  11:55 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2013  10:18 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: What type of Walmart doesn't let you take a picture, what bad could come of it?

And, honestly, there's almost no way that a store would stock a Shogun Steel Bey already. They will start stocking them in like August, and September. Plus, they're still not done selling Hyperblades and things like that. This is very fishy.

Not to mention it would be odd they only had one samuri ifraid, no other Shogun Steel products...
It's not fishy, it's obvious it was a lie.
(May. 15, 2013  12:03 AM)Tri Wrote: It's not fishy, it's obvious it was a lie.

LOL I know, I just don't want the guy to feel like we're picking on him.
You guys do know, things like leaks of products before they're scheduled for release does occur. It is possible, although it is not likely. Whether or not it was a lie.

I do recall from last year, Metal Fury (and the year before with Metal Masters) products started showing up around the middle of the year; prior to their initial release window of Fall, so something such as Shogun Steel showing up somewhere now is not entirely impossible.