General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

That's sad. The TRU closest to me is maybe about 45 minutes and my parents would probably still bring me there if there was a tournament.
So it's Canada only?
Yes, its Canada only, so people like me (CA) can't participate. Unless you happen to be visiting Canada near a nearby TRU. Tongue_out
I dont live in Canada
Assuming that they would use the new Metal Fury Stadiums with no exits......brings Killerken Dragooon S130GF to tourney. *trollface
Hey, me neither, and I'm upset too. Now just keep your fingers crossed for this to come to the US! (fingers are already crossed)

Edit: Meow, the Equitment section says you have to use one of 12 Metal Fury beyblades that they provide.
Meow! Phantom Orion BGrin will OS it though.... and PikaBlader15 U bring ur own beys and stuff
No, usually at those events you cannot use your Beyblades.
I tried going into one for the world championships but they didn't let me, such party poopers. I even asked if I could enter unofficially and they told me I can't.
I Honestly Don't know why hasbro does so many re-colors Really a green kerbecs clearwheel
(Feb. 25, 2013  5:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, usually at those events you cannot use your Beyblades.

Ah....I seem to remember an older Toys R'US tourney that let you use your own beyblades. I'm assuming they changed the rulings? I could have sworn iTris2 went to a Toys R'US tourney and got in with some of his beys...well perhaps it is just the fact that the early tournaments had inconsistent moderators
(Feb. 25, 2013  6:27 AM)*aquariomaster* Wrote: I Honestly Don't know why hasbro does so many re-colors Really a green kerbecs clearwheel

oh no what a disaster toys I might not want to buy but someone else might especially if they like recolors or color matching combinations or whatever damn you hasbro damn you
I might be able to get to a Toronto toys r us while the promo is on, hopefully get a Mercury Anubis from the spend 20$ thing
(Feb. 25, 2013  6:32 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: I might be able to get to a Toronto toys r us while the promo is on, hopefully get a Mercury Anubis from the spend 20$ thing
All I really want is an XF, I can get it form tru while the sale on hyperblades is still going on from omega dragonis and get the omega wheel as well as an xf.
(Feb. 25, 2013  6:29 AM)Meow! Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2013  5:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, usually at those events you cannot use your Beyblades.

Ah....I seem to remember an older Toys R'US tourney that let you use your own beyblades. I'm assuming they changed the rulings? I could have sworn iTris2 went to a Toys R'US tourney and got in with some of his beys...well perhaps it is just the fact that the early tournaments had inconsistent moderators

The video I saw if his he used uncustomized, he used Burn Fireblaze, I think, haha. His brother actually won it all, IIRC.
For the metal masters tournament iTris2 he used the beys TRU gave everyone, and in the metal fusion contest, he used his own combos.
(Feb. 25, 2013  9:36 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Can anyone identify these BeyWarriors? They seem...unrecognisable.

the third one looks like a serpent variation.
(Feb. 25, 2013  9:36 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Can anyone identify these BeyWarriors? They seem...unrecognisable.

Sorry, but they all look like Bakugan vriations to me.
That white with yellow one looks like tigrera from bakugan
Btw: the last 2 are the same only diffrent colors
[/code]
The others are identifiable, hah ? But seriously, one is clearly wolf-based, and Daidouji briefly appeared in the last chapter of the manga ... Even though his reappearance in the anime would be surprising, it would be cool if those 'unidentified' BeyWarriors were an indicator of something more.
(Feb. 25, 2013  10:53 PM)Gryphh Wrote: That white with yellow one looks like tigrera from bakugan

Maybe its supposed to be drigger and they're bringing the Bit-Beasts Back! XD
A tiger ... Have you never actually seen a tiger ? That is obviously a wolf, not a tiger.
I thought the third one was draciel for a minute, haha.
(Feb. 25, 2013  10:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A tiger ... Have you never actually seen a tiger ? That is obviously a wolf, not a tiger.

I was joking... and it did look like tigrerra (a tiger bakugan) sorry, like I said, was just kidding around