General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 10, 2013  10:43 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: It's hard to tell by watching the video, but it seems that Orojiya does not have the metal face.

That's a bad sign, but there's no real point in MSFs anyway, Synchroms are heavy enough. I will still probably get them from TT, though.
Concerning the "Warrior Wheel" I'm going to give Hasbro the benefit of the doubt and say the guy demonstrating just misnamed/mistaken it with the Crystal Wheel. I've watched many conventions, trade shows etc where the person demostating misnamed something.
As for the other stuff:
Stadium - Happy its not uber saturated with an explosion of color, still concerned the "design" of the art will effect beyblade performance and ruin tips. Putting my money that it will be illegal and we'll avoid like the plague.
Beywarriors - Meh?
Launchers - Seem to use the compact Launchers, Grip will probably be released a little after the toyline actually is released, fortunately we can use our MFB stuff in the mean time. I'm not holding my breath for a Light Launcher.
That's all I have so far for my own opinions.
Nobody should expect Hasbro to include Metal Stone Faces in starters since faceoffs never had a Metal Face...
Okay, so I watched the video to see the actual tops. I noticed the pockets for the kinda 0G stadium were smaller and that they have a larger flat area in the middle. Also, I believe there is a blue Orojya and a semi-blue Wyvang on the rack, near the end of the video. :3
I really hope they release an attack stadium and a zero g grip. Who knows maybe they will?
Here are some pictures: http://www.collectiondx.com/gallery/v/Fe.../Beyblade/

Not really surprised that Hasbro changed little on the Beyblades. I think Zero-G and synchrome was TT's cheaper and simpler answer to the heavy and expensive multi-piece metal wheels of the 4D series. I'm more surprised that Hasbro decided to release the compact launchers, since they seemed content on the LL1s.

So, a while ago, I suggested that Hasbro make a side series involving Bey gyroscopes, and it looks like they finally made it, kinda. I though Bey gyroscopes just doing balancing tricks and stuff, would have been a cool concept on its own, but I guess they had to make battling action figures out of them. Oh well, kids will probably love them, and the arm lock was actually kinda cool. The aesthetic of the actual figures just kinda bugs me. I doesn't fit in with the overall Beyblade aesthetic, and they should have made them look something more like Bdaman figures or Cross arms.
@ Vulcan: Very nice find, man! It's good that Hasbro's willing to make Compact Launchers.
What the heck did they rename Reviser? I can't really tell. They renamed Killerken to Kraken from what I see.
It looked like "Levizer" or "Leviser".

that red Phoenic and orange bahamdia o boy
Thank you for the link, man. Smile

Dammit these look so good.
The box with Phoenic on it shows it spinning the opposite direction, haha. I've actually noticed this on a lot of Hasbros pictures.
@ *Ginga*: Not only that, but they also renamed Ifraid "Ifrit".
The Toys R Us in NewYork Times Square is Advertising "Beyblade Shogun Steel" They have huge cardboard cut outs of the new gang and a separate cut out of Zyro launching Ifrit. Sounds promising because if there that hyped about it they have to be confident people are gonna like the new series.
It definitely looks like Guardian Leviathan. Also, looks like they renamed Shinobi Saramanda to Ninja Salamander. I also spy some cool recolors (Purple Orojya, redish Phoenic).

Looks like they're using an SS- product code for Shogun Steel.
Revizer is dubbed "Leviathan". Seriously, that name cannot only be copyrighted in Japan so that TAKARA-TOMY wanted to avoid a conflict ...

Also, "Pirate" in singular, not plural.

That blue Orojya and that red Phoenic actually look exactly like the limited versions in Japan, hah. Could Hasbro be the new Mani Ltd. ?
Names seem to be:
Guardian Laviathan
Samurai Ifrit
Pirate Kraken
Pirate Orojya (?)
Theif Phoenix (?)
Ninja Salamander
They seem to be naming them more directly after the the creatures they are based on.
I want that Phoenic even though I already have 2. The Bahamdia as well.
Edit: I'm slow again...
I used my browsers view settings to get a closer look at the two pack in this pic: They call it the Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome 2-Pack. Also, it looks like they changed the numbering system to SS instead of BBG, but retain the numbers (e.g. Samurai Ifrit being 01, etc.)... Also, the name for Leviser is Leviathan.

edit. Ninja'd
Wow all these recolors and cool parts are easy to get now (When they come out). This is awesome. Hasbro you are awesome.
Hasbro did a good job packaging everything here. I love that the Two Packs look pre-assembled lol.

(They likely are, but this isn't the right angle to confirm)
It also looks like they changed "Orojya" to "Orochi". It looks like they'll be going with the name of the actual creature instead. It also seems they are keeping the original parts. Good on you, Hasbro.
I sorta like ninja salamander more than shinobu saramada.
Every Two-Pack will be sorta like Coro Coro specials...

This is the most ambitious statement I've made.
It looks like 2013 is gonna be a great year for Hasbro, but for Takara Tomy..... who knows wht will happen to them XD