General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

We aren't even done with Metal Fury releases, hold your horses, haha.

phantomcellistf
Well, then I'd say it's definitely a rare set then. Only sold for one holiday season, and at a smaller chain store as well. Definitely something for a collector to invest in. (Implying Beywheelz will be worth something in a few years lol)
I would love to have a Black unicornoII with Gold horns, and a purple DGrin.
(Jan. 27, 2013  3:15 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: I would love to have a Black unicornoII with Gold horns, and a purple DGrin.

A black Unicorno II would look pretty ugly IMO, but a purple DGrin would actually look pretty cool, because it would make it look more limited edition-ish, hah.
(Jan. 27, 2013  3:24 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  3:15 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: I would love to have a Black unicornoII with Gold horns, and a purple DGrin.

A black Unicorno II would look pretty ugly IMO, but a purple DGrin would actually look pretty cool, because it would make it look more limited edition-ish, hah.

Well, thats my opinion. And having Black would go good with a blue painted Blitz MW.
The point of the Spark FX is to be flashy so I don't think they'd use black.
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:52 AM)Tri Wrote: The point of the Spark FX is to be flashy so I don't think they'd use black.

True, but they used Black on LDD
(Jan. 27, 2013  6:58 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:52 AM)Tri Wrote: The point of the Spark FX is to be flashy so I don't think they'd use black.

But it was on the Metal wheel, not the core.
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:14 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  6:58 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:

What do you mean?
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:36 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:14 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  6:58 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: True, but they used Black on LDD

What do you mean?

I meant it was on L-Drago's top part. The Metal wheel
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:47 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I meant it was on L-Drago's top part. The Metal wheel

Technically speaking, both the "top" and "bottom" parts, the Metal Frame and Core, make up the Metal Wheel, hah.

Here is a visual, if anyone needs it. (Click to View)
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:11 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:47 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I meant it was on L-Drago's top part. The Metal wheel

Technically speaking, both the "top" and "bottom" parts, the Metal Frame and Core, make up the Metal Wheel, hah.

Here is a visual, if anyone needs it. (Click to View)

Thanks for pointing that out Tris. I didn't really know that the Core makes up the MW too, hehe.
Why would it being the MW make a difference, there from the same line "Spark FX" and that was my point so it wouldnt be hard to believe or hope for the UnicornoII CW to be black.
that's would just look ugly
(Jan. 28, 2013  2:13 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Why would it being the MW make a difference, there from the same line "Spark FX" and that was my point so it wouldnt be hard to believe or hope for the UnicornoII CW to be black.

Opaque Black or Translucent Black with metal powder/glitter? It could make a difference... maybe.
I'd go with the second personally.
Keep on checking at Walmart that where I four cosmic Pegasus flash saggitario. Diablo nemises omega dragoonis kries cignass sorry if I spell any names wrong
(Jan. 28, 2013  6:54 AM)King Bey Wrote: Keep on checking at Walmart that where I four cosmic Pegasus flash saggitario. Diablo nemises omega dragoonis kries cignass sorry if I spell any names wrong

I think a post like that would best go in the "Stored with Beyblade in stock" topic. Smile
(Jan. 28, 2013  3:16 AM)Ryuujin Y Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2013  2:13 AM)DanielBramblett Wrote: Why would it being the MW make a difference, there from the same line "Spark FX" and that was my point so it wouldnt be hard to believe or hope for the UnicornoII CW to be black.

Opaque Black or Translucent Black with metal powder/glitter? It could make a difference... maybe.
I'd go with the second personally.

Yeah, that would look a lot better.
but black is a dark color it wont look nice on blitz it would look nice on variares and the d: d would be purple
(Jan. 29, 2013  12:18 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: but black is a dark color it wont look nice on blitz it would look nice on variares and the d: d would be purple

Bro, it was an opinion. Dont take it so seriously, lol ^-^
i know I am not talking series I am just so exited
Lets all pray Hasbro releases VariAres D:D with a Beylauncher L/R, although I know its highly unlikely... But maybe they could release it in a higher priced pack (like the one with the 2 Dome Tracks) but instead with a Beylauncher L/R.
(Jan. 29, 2013  9:00 PM)Barreto Wrote: Lets all pray Hasbro releases VariAres DGrin with a Beylauncher L/R, although I know its highly unlikely... But maybe they could release it in a higher priced pack (like the one with the 2 Dome Tracks) but instead with a Beylauncher L/R.

Or a Light Launcher LR if a Beylauncher LR isn't available.
(Jan. 29, 2013  9:00 PM)Barreto Wrote: Lets all pray Hasbro releases VariAres DGrin with a Beylauncher L/R, although I know its highly unlikely... But maybe they could release it in a higher priced pack (like the one with the 2 Dome Tracks) but instead with a Beylauncher L/R.
First of all Hasbro has never released a Beylauncher L/R and barely released any string launchers. Also why would VariAres come with a Beylauncher L/R when the TT VariAres didn't? Also I doubt they would put a Light Launcher L/R since they never released anything like the LL2 and thats similar. Hasbro will probably put one of their right spin launchers and not even explain it can go left like before.
(Jan. 29, 2013  9:41 PM)Ryuujin Y Wrote: Or a Light Launcher LR if a Beylauncher LR isn't available.

Yeah but imo releasing the Beylauncher L/R would make up for not releasing the Beylauncher L too.

(Jan. 29, 2013  9:48 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: First of all Hasbro has never released a Beylauncher L/R and barely released any string launchers. Also why would VariAres come with a Beylauncher L/R when the TT VariAres didn't? Also I doubt they would put a Light Launcher L/R since they never released anything like the LL2 and thats similar. Hasbro will probably put one of their right spin launchers and not even explain it can go left like before.

I know they never released the L/R or the L. I'm just saying it would be excellent if they did release it and what greater Bey to release it with than VariAres.

(Jan. 29, 2013  9:48 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Also why would VariAres come with a Beylauncher L/R when the TT VariAres didn't?

That's like asking "Why would Gravity Perseus come with a Light Launcher when the TT Gravity Perseus didn't?"
Guys, Hasbro updated their site with pics of Hyperblades Blitz Striker and Variares!

Blitz: http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...07F5:en_US
Vari: http://www.hasbro.com/shop/details.cfm?R...F8C9:en_US

I'm positive that I'm in the minority here, but I think that both of these look amazing.