General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

If they ever do a real tournament in england, I am so finding a child to enter into it.
(Sep. 11, 2012  8:57 PM)Insomniac Wrote: If you had read the comments above you, you must select from the Beyblades that are already provided. No customization either.

Which is weird because, at least in the French version I get directed to, one of the tips is to customize, hah.
It's there in the english too. That's a strange inconsistency.
(Sep. 11, 2012  9:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Which is weird because, at least in the French version I get directed to, one of the tips is to customize, hah.

tbh, Hasbro is so damn lazy. Those tips are at least a year old and they didn't even bother to check for accuracy/grammatical flow. I swear, if I had known beforehand, I'd add in some troll tip XD Those tips are for general beyblade play though, not TRU tournaments. Soooo ... :ponyshrug:
Because general Beyblade play is not what you at least expect to do at a Beyblade tournament : "It is primordial to customize your Beyblades to win, but it is not important for official events. Let it rip!"
(Sep. 11, 2012  9:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Because general Beyblade play is not what you at least expect to do at a Beyblade tournament : "It is primordial to customize your Beyblades to win, but it is not important for official events. Let it rip!"

>Hasbro copy pasted the tips and are practically recycling them and slapping them on wherever there is empty space ...

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, JUST LET IT RIP~

My guess on why they don't allow customization is because then they don't have to check for legality and there is no parts drama (trading and loosing parts?). Since almost all the people who run the event are TRU employees and they're not particular informed on proper judging ...
The rules were essentially the same last year too though, you could not customize in most Toys "R" Us events.

Also, there are visibly thunsands of benevoles who would be ready to help and who know a lot about Beyblade ...
(Sep. 11, 2012  9:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The rules were essentially the same last year too though, you could not customize in most Toys "R" Us events.

Also, there are visibly thunsands of benevoles who would be ready to help and who know a lot about Beyblade ...

The tips weren't for TRU tournaments though.

I know. It was just a matter of luck Wink
I don't think Hasbro want to listen anyways. Just getting by with closed eyes, I presume. It would be nice, if they acknowledge the WBO's opinions and suggestions ...

EDIT: I see what you did there ...
Do they allow use of one's own launchers?
(Sep. 11, 2012  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: What hah : you must choose among twelve Metal Fury tops ? There are only eleven Metal Fury tops available in Canada ...

I wonder if they will reveal Mercury Anubis there? Because they do have Yuki in the character bios.
Twisted Befall BD145RSF is one of the Metal Fury beyblades currently out, if I'm not mistaken...

Minimal need to customize...
Twisted is part of Metal Masters, not Metal Fury. Also, personally, Metal Fury Faceoff Sets are not in my part of Canada yet, especially not that one. It would also be weird to have eleven Starter Metal Fury tops, plus one that is part of a Faceoff Set and that has no part from Metal Fury ...
(Sep. 11, 2012  10:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Twisted is part of Metal Masters, not Metal Fury. Also, personally, Metal Fury Faceoff Sets are not in my part of Canada yet, especially not that one. It would also be weird to have eleven Starter Metal Fury tops, plus one that is part of a Faceoff Set and that has no part from Metal Fury ...

Given the nature of such things, I'd not be surprised to see them consider it MF since it is from the actual MF wave of releases, was my general point. It's silly, but... not particularly outlandish.
(Sep. 11, 2012  10:10 PM)Hazel Wrote: Twisted Befall BD145RSF is one of the Metal Fury beyblades currently out, if I'm not mistaken...

Minimal need to customize...

Then again, Hasbro stadiums are at play...RSF hasn't been tested yet...
It's almost as calm as RS and spins considerably longer.

That's kind of all that needs to be said for it in Hasbro stadia.
(Sep. 12, 2012  2:44 AM)Hazel Wrote: It's almost as calm as RS and spins considerably longer.

That's kind of all that needs to be said for it in Hasbro stadia.

Except it's still a rubber tip - in a hasbro stadium, under a ruleset that means the stadiums have no actual exits because pockets are still a play area, and Cosmic Pegasus would be the only thing running around with any attack worth caring about and it's at a terrible height for it, and this is in a hasbro stadium... I think I'd rather have one of the stamina releases.
Just like I was right about Blitz and everything else being hollowed, I can basically guarantee that "Twisted Befall BD145RSF" will not be available for selection, or the stock will be different from Toys "R" Us to Toys "R" Us, which would be even less fair, hah.
I hope this isn't illegal, because it looks awesome!
(Sep. 13, 2012  2:56 AM)Just That Guy Wrote: http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/sho...44C2:en_US

Well, Hasbro has a clear image of Proto Nemesis. Delete if unnecessary.

I think it was already posted.
Yeah, delete it then. I think the page is having rendering issues with the CLEARER package view.
Hasbro's Proto Nemesis is like a sneak peak to Zero-G

I wonder if the Beyta Stadium will be released any time after the bey is released.
Ugh let's not assume Zero-G will have redacted mode changes yet. It's literally as simple as L-Drago and Perseus, in terms of design (as in both metal and plastic are exposed equally).
I am legit excited for Proto Nemesis.
Actually, if there is no screw or magnet involved at all, I suppose it might as well be legal ... At the beginning, for some reason I thought Hasbro would release Prototype Nemesis as it is.