General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I was expecting a misrepresentation of RSF but damn. I apologize. It threw me off from these Examples:

Cosmic Pegasus being presented with blue track and tip despite clearly being a red color.

Beat Lynx's package has a picture of TH170, despite OBVIOUSLY having Armor Defense 145.
Lmfao, look at it!!

[Image: BeyBlade%2520Unboxing%2520%2520Jade%2520...ouTube.png]

It's ridiculous. Does anyone else think this thing could be use for force smash or downward smash? Look at the size of those gaps! (Despite the weight TROLOLOL)
(Aug. 11, 2012  10:03 PM)Meow! Wrote: Lmfao, look at it!!

[Image: BeyBlade%2520Unboxing%2520%2520Jade%2520...ouTube.png]

It's ridiculous. Does anyone else think this thing could be use for force smash or downward smash? Look at the size of those gaps! (Despite the weight TROLOLOL)

[Image: mother-god-meme1.jpg]

That's like da carp?
(Aug. 11, 2012  10:05 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: It looks like some Dollar Store toy. Wtf.
Eh under exaggerating it I think, its kinda more like an escolpio wheel th!nk probs have beaten up and now its worth even less。

Dark seems more apt than that. In fact, let's rebuild it into a new dark-wheel based Beyblade! /derp
That shot makes it look as though Edward Scissorhands got ahold of Grand.
That jade is definately not basalts twin brother, it's basalts evil opposite.
I seriously wanna go to that person's house and bring my scale to see how much that jade weighs...
What the hell happened to Jade? At least the Legend Metal Wheels won't be lonely anymore...
That I agree with, I kinda knew that Metal Fury wheels will preform like Legends (accept for Cosmic) and yet also as hollow as they are (or even more hollow) and light weighted
Blitz might turn out to be the most effective Attack Wheel in the Hasbro meta since its major contact points seem unscathed.
(Aug. 11, 2012  11:53 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Blitz might turn out to be the most effective Attack Wheel in the Hasbro meta since its major contact points seem unscathed.
Yeah, and it might be 10 grams lighter! Joyful_2

Most indefinitely, unfortunately. xD
The real Jade weighs 39.6 grams. I expect Hasbro's version to go as low as twenty-five grams.
That low? Damn...
Lmao that Jade looks like it will be a broken wheel.

Literally.
(Aug. 11, 2012  7:50 PM)CerealSoup Wrote: He unboxed Blitz 'Striker' as well; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3Ot6BaND4&feature=plcp
This is the only Metal Fury bey I am actually looking forward to.
Haha. There goes my final wish for a good Metal Fury. Also, I think this may be known information, but in his video he said Blitz Striker CW (Striker I lol) has sparkles. Looks good, I'll buy it for collecting purposes, but Unicorno II would've been better. Also, did anyone notice that some translucent Metal Fury CWs have sparkles? May not be metal fillings, but maybe glitter. I've noticed it on Beat Lynx, and.... That's all, I think.
Unicorno II was really the only reason I wanted Striker, if I get it, I guess I could test Blitz too.
(Aug. 11, 2012  10:45 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: What wheel is that?

Haha, so hollowed out, its un-identifiable!
(Aug. 11, 2012  7:32 PM)MissKarat Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4hFJ62weUQ

Jade Jupiter hasbro unboxing

EDIT: Jade is VERY hollow and UGLY
Jade is so ugly and hollow. This kid like's to say unboxing a lot
I sometimes doubt if there will be 4D system made by hasbro, they already started RC control tops and keychains for their metal fury beys which may seem a handful, it's either that or they are spending a hell of a lot more money to do 4D system as well?
[Image: Jade.png]

That is so sad ..
That Jade is just terrible...

So today, I decided to email Hasbro about this situation with Metal Fury. Nothing will change, I know, but I would like to know as to why. I said myself that we may never know the why, but I would still like to investigate this. I have attempted to justify hasbro's actions as much as possible, so I would at least like to know something.

I want things to be different, but in my email I do not request such. I simply asked why the beys are different. A company should never base entire marketing decisions based on the whining of a fanbase.

I am curious, has anyone else taken a similar approach by contacting Hasbro? How long did it take them to respond? Did they ever bother to respond? What was their answer?