General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 09, 2013  8:48 PM)DanielBramblett Wrote: They have SS and BW there on the same rack, And its in between the SS beys so thats why i said that ^-^

I'm not entirely sure, but they might be random Beywarrior parts on that third shelf, but we'll find out soon when we get a closer look at the booth.
Hasbro would be pretty awesome to add 4D bottoms in Shogun Steel Faceoff sets, so much unique 'editions'...
(Feb. 09, 2013  8:51 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  8:48 PM)DanielBramblett Wrote: They have SS and BW there on the same rack, And its in between the SS beys so thats why i said that ^-^

I'm not entirely sure, but they might be random Beywarrior parts on that third shelf, but we'll find out soon when we get a closer look at the booth.

I geuss they could be, but thay do alsohave the Battle set and they 2-Oacks on that shelf. So you might be right.

(Feb. 09, 2013  8:52 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Hasbro would be pretty awesome to add 4D bottoms in Shogun Steel Faceoff sets, so much unique 'editions'...

I am now imagining a black transparent BGrin
(Feb. 09, 2013  9:02 PM)DanielBramblett Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  8:51 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:

I geuss they could be, but thay do alsohave the Battle set and they 2-Oacks on that shelf. So you might be right.

I'm just talking about the shelves in that light blue hexagon, which is clearly a Beywarriors display.
my question is: Would hasbro release these with stickers
@Sakyoo I don't think so I bet they will print them because its going to be part of metal fury system
(Feb. 09, 2013  10:07 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: @Sakyoo I don't think so I bet they will print them because its going to be part of metal fury system

What does that even mean? Also i wouldnt count on them having stickers but they might.
(Feb. 09, 2013  10:07 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: @Sakyoo I don't think so I bet they will print them because its going to be part of metal fury system

Wait, what?
Don't all beys, with or without printed faces, have a sticker set with them?
Or a I just hugely mistaken?
no like I mean Hasbro metal fury and yes your right Luck people can scan the sticker's so they can have stickers on the bey
Metal Fury redacted decals

Left plain except for paint or printed face.
(Feb. 09, 2013  10:59 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: Metal Fury redacted decals

Left plain except for paint or printed face.

That made absolutely no sense to me.

@Darkaquario55;
again made little sense.
I meant stickers come with the bey as well, not just print the sticker scans off, if that's what you mean ... ?
I've been sleeping poorly.

Anyway;

What are the chances Shogun Steel parts are heavier? Sorry if this is awkward of a question.
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:47 PM)Kei Wrote: Anyways, Hasbro also seems to be keeping the term "Synchrome"; it's impossible to read on the video, but it is written on the bottom left of the packaging, in gold.

Are they really adding the "e" to the end? Or is that just the common misspelling of "Synchrom" that often appears on the WBO?

(Feb. 09, 2013  11:19 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I've been sleeping poorly.

Anyway;

What are the chances Shogun Steel parts are heavier? Sorry if this is awkward of a question.

Probably not very large, but no one but Hasbro knows that for now.
(Feb. 10, 2013  12:18 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:47 PM)Kei Wrote: Anyways, Hasbro also seems to be keeping the term "Synchrome"; it's impossible to read on the video, but it is written on the bottom left of the packaging, in gold.

Are they really adding the "e" to the end? Or is that just the common misspelling of "Synchrom" that often appears on the WBO?

I forget how TAKARA-TOMY spells it, but it doesn't really matter either way. Spelling it as "chrome" would be the proper way to do it, but since it is TAKARA-TOMY's special term for the combination of Chrome Wheels, they can spell it however they'd like.
Yay- maybe more people will be able to test Zero-G now!
Considering that a Synchrom weighs more than a 4D, which Hasbro had huge issues with, their rendition of Chrome Wheels will either be the same weight, lighter, or unable to be in Synchrom ...
So whats the release window for the Shogun Steel Stuff?
(Feb. 10, 2013  4:14 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: So whats the release window for the Shogun Steel Stuff?

It is always very vague or unknown. Plus, some areas in the world have not even gotten the proper Hyperblade items yet.
(Feb. 10, 2013  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2013  4:14 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: So whats the release window for the Shogun Steel Stuff?

It is always very vague or unknown. Plus, some areas in the world have not even gotten the proper Hyperblade items yet.
Fair enough, considering my town just got Hyperblades this week.

I hope the "rainbow" Hasbro put on the Zero - G stadium doesn't effect the performance of beys the way all the designs on the Hasbro stadiums have (I'm looking at you Maximum Stampede... along with the rest...)
It'll make the tips look bad after excessive use, and the stadium.
(Feb. 10, 2013  3:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Considering that a Synchrom weighs more than a 4D, which Hasbro had huge issues with, their rendition of Chrome Wheels will either be the same weight, lighter, or unable to be in Synchrom ...

As Kei pointed out, the box clearly mentioned "Synchrom" or some form of the word and I doubt they would remold the chrome wheels.

They are already very light to begin with and 4D Beyblades contain more metal individually than Zero-G beys do. So even though they can Synchrom, the amount of metal in each package would be "favorable". (Not saying the production of Hyperblades were not, but again there wouldn't really be a second guessing about pricing to metal ratio...)
(Feb. 09, 2013  7:16 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  6:59 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: So I watched this video on Youtube:

I was really surprised that Hasbro is making a Zero-G stadium, but still no BB-10. Tired I know they didn't release due to safety reasons, but come on!

I see Ifraid and I think the other one is Saramanda. It's coll they are making Zero G stadiums, but that color ... Eww.
What is F-ing wrong about the colours?! I'm upset that this comunity have people with nothing better to do than hate on freaking colours! I'm glad they brought them out to northern america cause I can't order them online. I could honestly not give 2 carps about their colours, same with the hyperblades.
I'm nt hating on the colors just because I say I dislike them. And there is no need to troll the filters like that.

I can say my opinion on the recoulors if I want.

Nothing to do but hate on colors? Find 3 posts of mine hating on colors. (HINT: you won't,)
(Feb. 10, 2013  7:37 AM)Tri Wrote: I'm nt hating on the colors just because I say I dislike them. And there is no need to troll the filters like that.

I can say my opinion on the recoulors if I want.
You have your opinions, but maybe keep them to yourself? I have no more things to say, I wanna keep this page professional.
I can't state my opinions on news about beyblade, on a beyblade forum is what you are saying?

Stop acting like a Mod.