General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

In what arena : squeezed between two walls, up in the air after rolling on ramps, or in a dome for three seconds ?
(Jul. 04, 2012  12:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In what arena : squeezed between two walls, up in the air after rolling on ramps, or in a dome for three seconds ?

All three back to back, hah.
I'm just surprised there isn't humor directed towards Beywheelz aside from the name anymore.

Seriously if Hasbro does continue Beywheelz they need to be more creative with performance based gameplay hah.
Yerp, already seen.
As for new tips, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm sure that they will end up being SF/B respectively.
Man I wouldn't have a problem with any of these new molds, if they were 10g heavier. Cosmic doesn't look any better than Galaxy, but maybe it could find some niche use like Big Bang found.
I could see Cosmic being used with high tracks like 160/TH170/230. Didn't Big Bang do good on high tracks as well anyways? Even if it light, I could see use for Hasbro Bladers. Unless of course your opponent is using Hades and BD145 and Twisted.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=f7NIA_U9qa4

Here's a Metal Fury Beylocker unboxing with Torch Aries 125D.
Orange Aries? Looks nice.
Here's the same channel that Imperial found.

He unboxes the Metal Fury Three Pack (Cyber Aquario, Flame Serpent & Basalt Horogium):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_bDrARvq...el&list=UL
Had anyone got those metal fury beystadiums
(Jul. 07, 2012  8:06 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Had anyone got those metal fury beystadiums boxes.
Fixed.
I bought an L-Drago Destructor yesterday.
It didn't seem that light until I picked up Meteo...

Still gonna test it out in the Zero-G Attack Stadium, though. Cute
Metal Fury Beat Lynx

Omg...skip to 3:42 if you want to quickly see the metal wheel.

It'a really hollowed out, and no stickers either.

Is hasbro that cheap? I could see the remolding but no stickers? Perhaps, their remolds wouldn't take the specific cut-outs, but couldn't they just redo the stickers?

Meow thanks for the video. I can't believe how bad they are messing up 4D. Do you know the weight of it?
Yep, that's definitely not gonna fly.

I own Beat, and damn, that thing is hideous. Those hollowed out sections... Atrocious.
Hasbro is a crapping troll.

They put TH170 on the back of this box just like they did RSF and RB for Blitz and Jade... I thought maybe it was just Destructor that didn't come with stickers, but dang, Beat too.
Those sons of...
They put TH170 on the back and said it was AD145!?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Really, I cant belive they put TH170 on the back. I bet on the back of Hasbro's Death Quetzalcoatl it will show RDF
We're gonna get F.
Oh God, I can see it actually being that.
Not even a RF.
Screw this.
Wonder what will happen to Diablo nemesis and Phantom orion.
Well they made W2D so there's a chance they could make RDF.
*Twitch, twitch...

Why?! Why?! Why!!?!! TH170 on the back! really? That just makes me wanna, make me wanna... Supaburn

(Jul. 07, 2012  6:08 PM)Ultra Wrote: Well they made W2D so there's a chance they could make RDF.
Remember Jade and Blitz

Doubt it. This IS hasbro we're talking about here.
Edit: i have been beaten and will humbly surrender.
I highly doubt Hasbro will release RDF. Considering we aren't getting 4D bottoms or anything. Why would we get it? I would be surprised if we got it.
Same but I just wanted to say that to the people saying that we're gonna get like F or something.