General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I hope Hasbro releases Duo in Stamina mode in a single pack......I'll get a bunch if there still top-tier by that time.
(Apr. 26, 2012  6:41 AM)Snarf Wrote: I hope Hasbro releases Duo in Stamina mode in a single pack......I'll get a bunch if there still top-tier by that time.

Pretty sure Hasbro has each 4D/Fury bey in its original mode.

ie:
Cosmic - Omnidirectonal
Fang - Defense
Lynx - Attack (Only)
Kronos - Attack (Can't have free spinning..)
Most likely they will release in their default modes. Atleast,some beys are good in their default mode. Sadly,Flash isn't.
You might as well by TT now that hasbro is making the beyblades all weird.
Edit:I'm talking to people who by hasbro
(Apr. 26, 2012  11:33 AM)Keel Wrote: You might as well by TT now that hasbro is making the beyblades all weird.
Edit:I'm talking to people who by hasbro

Oh goodie, you're in the category of those who can afford to purchase Beyblades online every month...
@ApplyWithout, I agree I wish I could do so right now...
But I'm looking forward to seeing how Hasbro will do Zero-G. With all these outlandish names, they'll fix Saramanda to Salamander and the Stadiums will have pockets for Beys to wobble into instead of holes.
I think it's a bit early to start speculating on Zero-G..
(Apr. 26, 2012  11:18 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I think it's a bit early to start speculating on Zero-G..

I believe the "Fury" versions of 4D Beyblades just make us wonder. It's one of those things we need to cry about for answers.
when hasbro releases the zero-g line of beyblades, it should be interesting to test them to see if they are any good
(Apr. 30, 2012  7:39 PM)reggie yi Wrote: when hasbro releases the zero-g line of beyblades, it should be interesting to test them to see if they are any good

They will most likely be the exact same performance wise..
Especially since there are as many layers as in the Hybrid Wheel System, which Hasbro had no problem in manufacturing.
Im pretty sure no one posted this yet, but take a look at this Beyblade Metal Fury IR Spin Control Tornado Pegasus Unboxing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmoEiWGUC...ature=plcp
Metal Fury products are already out ??!?

Where have I been for the past while....
Are the starters out as well?
There's supposed to be a release later this month with the first wave of Fury products.
Metal fury is already being released.
And where I live, we are just now getting Cyclone Herculeo, Flame Byxis, Poison Zurafa, and Grand Cetus.
Those are the only new single pack beys.
No Hades Kerbecs, no Evil Befall, no Maximum beys save for Byxis.
Maybe I'll be able to buy the Metal Fury Blitz...
If Hasbro releases it here Pinching_eyes
I have yet to see a single Hades here either, though I've had the entire rest of the maximum series so I guess I'm not that bad off.
Man stocking issues are way worse where I live, I have not seen any maximum series beys except for 1 singular Kerbecs. Also one of the stores available to me only has the original 3 metal masters.
I hear ya. There's something to be said if I had only now own an Assault L-Drago and Perseus Attack. This doesn't exactly shine consistent results since last season. It's sad because the place I obtain is right next to the new stadium.....
(May. 01, 2012  10:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I have yet to see a single Hades here either, though I've had the entire rest of the maximum series so I guess I'm not that bad off.

If you are taking about the hasbro hades kerbecs, I have 4 BNIP.
If we could gather enough ppl for the Leeds/sheffield tourney, then we can meet up and I can sell you one at good price.
Lol, try still having loads of Galaxy Pegasus's, Ray Strikers, ect.
I don't have to try, walmart is FILLED with that.
(May. 01, 2012  10:54 PM)Lok Wrote: If you are taking about the hasbro hades kerbecs, I have 4 BNIP.
If we could gather enough ppl for the Leeds/sheffield tourney, then we can meet up and I can sell you one at good price.

It's a big if but I'd definitely be interested. Any chance you could get me a clear attack stadium at a reasonable rate too?
Hasbrotoyshop has been updated big time
Vulcan Horuseus
Nightmare Rex
And the Beys that were removed from the site are back such as: Twisted Tempo and Evil Befall.
some Items have also restocked.
Why did they take out the black on Vulcan horuseus? Its a shame since it would be so easy to obtain. IMO it looks ugly. D:
Ireland's stock are so behind on stock, they seemed to have skipped Gravity Destroyer, the white Cetus, MLD and Kerbecs and went straight onto Herculeo, Byxis, Poison Zurafa, Befall and Capricorn as well as only having the 2-packs in now....
wow lol, their stocking methods are nearly as bad as plastics were
keep up the good work hasbro