General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

No no, it was 100% fan invention. I was just rambling on about much Hasbro could screw this up.

I did not mean to cause any confusion.
lol i think that we dont need to hate hasbro just because of beyblade cause theyre good in transformers and stuff and do you know what is dumb... hasbro says that it will hurt little kids and that it would be hard to put together but beyblade is 8+ so i think kids of 8 years will be smart enough and will not cry so fast
I can only imagine what's going to happen once Zero-G hits North America, which we know will feature a system arguably more intricate in terms of parts than 4D

The one positive I gleaned from this is some parts like TR getting a wider, more easily accessible release.
Actually i think hasbro will be all set up for that, they already have wacky beys in wacky stadiums so hopefully they will still make them, if only in xts form
You know, this wouldnt be so bad if Hasbro just releases the correct beys, parts, and colors 1st, and then these part swap variants. I mean, I would have liked to own Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F if Cosmic Pegasis F: D was released 1st. But the lack of mode change, umong other things, is a huge problem, and honestly, not having the 4D bottoms makes no sense. What will Hasbro do? Convince the people who dub the anime to edit the carp out of the scenes and dialouge?

I mean come on Hasbro...

The fact that Blitz Unicorno doesnt have RSF, which was already released, brings some minor hope.

One thing is for sure, I am Metal Fury-ious
Making cheaper versions of a much more interesting and entirely new product seems less toy-line, more like phone or computer tablet. The useless electronic tops are the "most extravagant" versions even without having interchangeable parts.

Also, I want to see Bey-Brad's unabridged rant about Metal Fury, hah.
Hey! I have a hasbro account so i emailed them about the metal fury thing! this is what i said:
"I have recently found out about the upcoming release of beyblade metal fury! And i must say, i am FURYous. I am aware that the original product comes from the japanese company, Takara Tomy. I see the changes you have made! The original beyblade 4d had various mode changes for battle. I saw that you have fixed the metal wheel on big bang pegasus so it cannot change modes and renamed it to cosmic pegasus, you have also doen this to many other beyblades! I hope you know that people will especially see it when the new season comes out and they wonder, "why can't my beyblade do that?" or, "Why isn't that part on my beyblade?" as you have also changed the bottom parts to very low-class parts! So my question is: Why have you done this when it'll obviously bring many other complaints and will cause the product to sell badly? WHY?!
And this is what they said as a reply to what i emailed:
"Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding our Beyblades Metal Fury line.

The decision to redesign the newer Beyblades was made by our marketing and design team. However, consumer satisfaction is very important to us. Please be assured we have forwarded your comments to our management team so that they are also aware of your views.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products* and service. We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and for your comments."

I think that we should all get together and start sending them this exact message, if they're sending this to the manufacturer, then if we can just keep sending this stuff they may actually change something! I'm sure a lot of you were wanting to be able to buy a 4d bey for only $9, but they changed it! I say we should try to get hasbro to start selling 4d beys and not these cheesy remakes! I mean, w110r2f?! really?! that doesn't even look similar to f:d! I see now why they changed it to metal fury! Because their changes are making us FURYous!

EDIT: "quality products" mah foot!
I'm surprised that Earth Fireblaze/Phoenix 125FS (Sarah, the forgettable five year old girl's Beyblade) wasn't in "Wave 20" releases..... lol....
I still think it is too late to get them to change anything. They probably have the next six months or more already planned out.
Maybe if there was a large amount of Emails sent to Hasbro, maybe, just maybe, we could get our bottoms back...
I think Kai-V is right. It may be too late, as they usually don't make these decisions spontaneously, and they usually announce these decisions after a bit of planning. But I must say this is rather infuriating.
They didn't listen when we protested their stadiums.

Well I guess they were, but did not acknowledge.
I think that's because they're stuck on their own ideas. And they may think the 4D Bottoms are too "complicated" for the little kids, since I do believe that was their targeted audience.
(Mar. 20, 2012  12:45 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: They didn't listen when we protested their stadiums.

Well I guess they were, but did not acknowledge.

Hasbro has never listened. For years we asked them to open another division for older Bladers or to do something to acknowledge them, and they obviously do not care.
Wouldn't hurt to try though XD
I personally think it would be pointless, because it is pointless to argue with people who won't listen.
This time, even if they wanted to listen, it is too late, things are already planned out and those plans cannot be changed.
there is also zero g! and they might decide to sell the actual 4d beys in a separate booster or maybe the ones they have already shown are just to fool us for now so we'll be surprised when we see the 4d beys! I'm trying look on the bright side here lol. but it wouldn't hurt to try! when invader zim went off the air people started to repeatedly contact nickelodeon and eventually it worked! So it might work! And there is a such thing as, "change of plan!"
XD
I don't think their tricking us Karl. Maybe it's to 'complicated' for them to make the 4D bottoms and since they've already made the beys they will not change it Karl so don't get your hopes up.
I feel like Hasbro will screw in the PC core of Phantom Orion to one of the mode sides. I don't think they'll make it fully metal...

EDIT:

Broadly speculating, if Hasbro has had an issue Rubber Semi Flat's design all of the sudden, maybe they wanted to prevent reports of broken or easily worn down parts?
Hold up hold up, what the hell is with all of this negativity and assumption that Hasbro will not listen? Just because they do not vocalize their plans does not mean they do not listen. The "Save our Stadiums" thread likely played a small role in the initial release of MXS (however doubtful that may seem) and if we think about it, Hasbro had more than one reason to release the legend bey Metal wheels (other than for the anime tie in)

Again, Hasbro may not broadcast it, and I am sure 90% of the time they dont listen, but do not think they are completely ignorant. As I have said before, there is a logical reason for everything, even if we cannot see or explain it ourselves. Yes, I myself do find this situation illogical, but that is because I do not know what is going on behind hasbro's doors; none of us do. Emailing hasbro is the best option at this point.
MXS probably didn't have anything to do with that.
I did say it was doubtful, although think about it, what other reason could you think of for Hasbro to change a perfectly carpy stadium into a decently adequete one (of course, only for Hasbro to revert it back to its original carpy state in Metal Masters for the sake of marketing another new stadium...) We demanded BB10-ish stadiums, and they met us part way (a very small part) and delivered us MXSNC.
(Mar. 20, 2012  2:36 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I did say it was doubtful, although think about it, what other reason could you think of for Hasbro to change a perfectly carpy stadium into a decently adequete one (of course, only for Hasbro to revert it back to its original carpy state in Metal Masters for the sake of marketing another new stadium...) We demanded BB10-ish stadiums, and they met us part way (a very small part) and delivered us MXSNC.

Your logic is just utterly dismal. There are plenty of reasons for that to have happened, jumping to the conclusion that they actually listened is just ridiculous.
...or I could be trying to use a logical fallacy to get some inspiration going based on the extremly slim hope that emailing hasbro could change this carpy situation...

But seriously, could advocating contacting Hasbro really hurt anything? We have nothing to lose Tired