General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Feb. 23, 2010  2:34 AM)BDaichi Wrote: So are the rumors true about the USA/CA/NA (What ever) beyblades being bigger then the Japanese versions?
It would be mentioned in the Bey News if they were, or if it was something we knew.
Okie Dookie just clearing it up.
Man, I feel so old XD
Like most old bladers are like 18+ now.
Wonder if we can participate in official tournaments .
(I remember in the old toys r us tournaments anyone could join lol)
BladerAce17- I know you can take them down, i've done so myself. The thing is that your not supposed to.

Anyone could join at Toys R Us? lol, hasbro didn't admit 15 year olds.

And the larger beys- your probably thinking of the electronic tops.

Man, i'm so glad that the portable stadium is finally getting praise :3
Stu from Atamaii continues to deliver. Smile

We get a closer look at several of the accessories; not much new stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYB7t9bgOfs&feature=sub
Awesome though no info on beyladebattles.com...
(Feb. 23, 2010  3:42 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Stu from Atamaii continues to deliver. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYB7t9bgOfs&feature=sub
This was also added to the current Bey News article.
Anyone here the sound the string shooter makes. Sounds a lot clickier...
I'll have to check again. I thought that the guy only used a Right Launcher.

Maybe it's sturdier innerds.
(Feb. 23, 2010  3:39 AM)firelord767 Wrote: BladerAce17- I know you can take them down, i've done so myself. The thing is that your not supposed to.

Anyone could join at Toys R Us? lol, hasbro didn't admit 15 year olds.

And the larger beys- your probably thinking of the electronic tops.

Man, i'm so glad that the portable stadium is finally getting praise :3

Lol at my toys r us they didn't care XD.
I would just stay at there mini tourneys for the whole thing like 4 hours or what ever.
And won every time.
They stop giving me prizes at the 2nd time XD
In that last video you can see a few seconds of what I assume is Beybladebattles.com:

[Image: screenshot20100223at122.png]
Did anyone else notice that Rock Aries is now a balance type? Confused
The two of these are really pretty, particularly the black and Gold L L Drago.
[Image: picture1bg.png]
Terrified me in one of the earlier videos when he said that Storm Pegasus had a "Plastic tip", but it has started making me question how hard the rubber they use will be.
Hasbro have a history of using different materials to Takara for particular parts, especially when it comes to rubber tips.
Totally getting that set when it comes out. It looks awesome.
(Feb. 23, 2010  6:33 AM)Kei Wrote: In that last video you can see a few seconds of what I assume is Beybladebattles.com:
Yeah if you put that into your web browser it just goes to hasbro's website and there is nothing of it.
Have you guys noticed that when Hasbro release MFB/BMF and people have them our non HWS beys would be rare to them since Hasbro aren't making those series of MFB.
Only the wheels cause all the tracks and bottoms for pre hws you can get from the hws apart from quetz.
(Feb. 22, 2010  11:17 PM)To Wrote: Um not really. There is a variety of reasons why they'd change things. If they permanently change molds of the Beyblades themselves (which I've yet to see them do to this line) it's because they wouldn't pass US toy laws, which are harder then Japan's. For launcher modifications, it's simply to allow for more ease of use. Any secondary products they make, like the Reactor Chamber, were likely only made so that the line can have more shelf space, and have comparable support toys such as that certain other anime property from Nelvana.

You have unnervingly accurate knowledge of the toy industry.

I actually like the Right Launcher redesign, a lot.
Likewise, the addition of many of them now being made of clear plastic is a nice touch as well.
Being easier to hold (for a lot of older members) is a really useful feature, even if the light launcher will be primarily used in a grip.
Some of the smaller aesthetic details they've added to the molds for both the beylauncher and the light launcher are also nice.
Hopefully it'll be made of a stronger plastic, the same applying to the beylauncher.
Call me optimistic, but it'd be nice not to have so many snapping handles and broken prongs...
While I don't give Hasbro a whole lot of credit, I really think they are taking the BeyLauncher issues seriously.
I saw that the Hasbro Beylaunchers have bigger 'handles' than the TT ones. Also L L-Drago seems to have a left spin light launcher... I wonder if the Hasbro Lightlaunchers and Beylaunchers fit into Takara Tomy Launchergrips.:\
Speaking of L Drago, did anyone else notice that the L Drago Clear Wheel looks a bit different? To me, it looks like it leaves more of the Lightning wheel uncovered...

[Image: P2140377.jpg.html]
(Feb. 23, 2010  3:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: While I don't give Hasbro a whole lot of credit, I really think they are taking the BeyLauncher issues seriously.

Maybe they will give out BeyLauncher Suspensions for free. (LOL)
(Feb. 23, 2010  4:13 PM)Darkmega354 Wrote: Speaking of L Drago, did anyone else notice that the L Drago Clear Wheel looks a bit different? To me, it looks like it leaves more of the Lightning wheel uncovered...

[Image: P2140377.jpg.html]

That is an electronic top... They have yet to show clear images of the regular release.
hey in the newest video look at the bottom around 1:16 o me it looks like an oddly coloured rf, what do you think? oh and at around 2 minutes there is a regular right launcher next to the super vortex set its unaltered by the looks of it. there new launcher with grip already attached and looks unatachable at 5:48.
(Feb. 23, 2010  5:04 PM)bey tempest Wrote: hey in the newest video look at the bottom around 1:16 o me it looks like an oddly coloured rf, what do you think? oh and at around 2 minutes there is a regular right launcher next to the super vortex set its unaltered by the looks of it. there new launcher with grip already attached and looks unatachable at 5:48.

The bottom to me looks like a recoloured Eternal Sharp bottom. But i'm not sure if there new launcher has a grip on it to me it looked like there own design for a launcher and yeah there was a regular takara launcher there.
You're both wrong... It looks like a dirty Flat bottom.