General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

Have you guys been able to find twisted tempo, flame byxis, zurafa ( all wave 2 metal masters beys)??? And if you did can you tell me what store and wat state u live in, thanks. It will be also appreciated if you tell me any other beys so saw that are new.

--sorry if this was already mentioned
Just checked something out on Beybladebattles.com /

I was checking the new bey usernames and found Hades (You guys already noticed this) and a metal wheel named Shadow :L

Anyone think they know what this is? To me, it seems like it's most likely the rename for Screw, or rename for Sol since those are the only wheels without name confirmation as of now.

Update: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Beyblade-Fus...415cad02a3 Burn Wolf :l
(Aug. 22, 2011  2:58 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Just checked something out on Beybladebattles.com /

I was checking the new bey usernames and found Hades (You guys already noticed this) and a metal wheel named Shadow :L

Anyone think they know what this is? To me, it seems like it's most likely the rename for Screw, or rename for Sol since those are the only wheels without name confirmation as of now.

That was discovered and speculated a couple pages ago, when we found out about the Hades Kerbecs name change :p

Edit: Hasbro's updated their site with the new beys. That means everywhere should be getting it pretty soon, BigBangSoda145. No matter what state we're in :p
GUYS LOOK AT THIS!! HASBRO IS MAKING BEYBLADES FROM THE RESHUFFLE SETS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW_PdCSHTd0
(Aug. 22, 2011  3:50 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: GUYS LOOK AT THIS!! HASBRO IS MAKING BEYBLADES FROM THE RESHUFFLE SETS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW_PdCSHTd0
HOLY CARP. So the 'L-Drago Set' was real?!
Saying Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault/Rush will get annoying though. Either way, totally getting the Triple L-Drago Set thing.
Me too man!

Amazing. Stuff Takara is selling all in Hasbro for 20 bucks. Wow!
Makes sense. A start of a new habit.

That virgo and wolf is sexeh.
(Aug. 21, 2011  5:39 PM)Temporal Wrote: Five minutes...Getting one ASAP.
Imagine a good-batch RGL with Phantom Orion...
Around 10 minutes!
Nice find I wish can get all of those beys
Hm. So it is now known Hasbro is releasing XF.

Anyone diggin' that awesome Gravity? Hopefully the Gold one is out soon too!
Damn, that is definitely not something I even could imagine Hasbro would release : Meteo L Drago Rush and Assault Ver.
Me too Kai-V!!!!

I was like, WTF! Seriously, I fell out of my seat. I'm just hoping these are not store-limited.
Where did you see XF though ? The images are not that clear, and from the parts I could read, I did not see "XF".
I spy Sonic Series.

Hmm, definitely another recolor series.
On the Ultimate Meteo [Blue].

It says XF no doubt. I got my maginifier and my bro to check it out.
(Aug. 22, 2011  4:09 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: On the Ultimate Meteo [Blue].

It says XF no doubt. I got my maginifier and my bro to check it out.

Ah, but then if it really says "XF", then the Track in front of it is definitely "85", from the little I can decipher.
I saw XF too.

I love you BeyBladestation.
Meteo L-Drago, 85, and XF. All for 8 dollars.
AMAZING!

Hasbro isn't Hasderp, nor Hascool, they are now HasEPIC.
I love you too Shabalabadoo. No ya know what.

It was 85, Kai-V.
(Aug. 22, 2011  4:14 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Meteo L-Drago, 85, and XF. All for 8 dollars.
AMAZING!
I'm so baffled.

I'm kinda wondering what the state of the face-off sets are after these come out...
(Aug. 22, 2011  4:17 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I'm kinda wondering what the state of the face-off sets are after these come out...
Beyblades from beyond your wildest dreams...
This would be so funny:
-Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
-Meteo L-Drago CH120 XF
It kinda sucks that boosters are only for the legend series.

I'd buy like, triple what I do now.
I have one thing to say.

Toby's old rock Aries 145D
yup thats definitely 85XF omg im too happy because my local toys r us is having a buy one get one free sale i pray they have it
(Aug. 22, 2011  4:05 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I was like, WTF! Seriously, I fell out of my seat. I'm just hoping these are not store-limited.

The L-Drago triple pack is a Target exclusive. The rest don't appear to be (outside of that last Bey in the video which is Toys "R" Us exclusive).