General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

(Jul. 11, 2011  1:43 AM)Will I AmBlader Wrote: Umm can anyone just PM me when the new tornado beys or the new control beys come out in AUSTRALIA OR AMERICA from the XTS system? I really need theeeeeeeeeemmmmmm

Wrong place to put that.
PM'd.

Has anyone seen the latest wave of MM, the one containing GD?
Uh, Gravity Destroyer? Yes of course.

EDIT FOR CIVILITY:

Sorry, just read sorta vague to me.
Codeine, I think he meant if anyone else has SEEN the package in stores, and bought it.
Raigeko13 thats exactly what i meant haha. I'm curious about the launcher for GD and also how the hasbro 230 for flame byxis.
To my knowledge, no there have not ben any sighting yet. I constantly search Youtube for unboxings and such of it, but no luck. Also I'm 100% positive that this isn't coming with a special launcher (regular Hasbro light launcher instead)
Raigeko is right. It won't come with a different launcher. What are you guy's thoughts on hasbro releasing Beafowl or Screw Capricorne?
Just a regular release for Beafowl with a basic launcher, yada yada, ect, ect. As for Screw Capri, I have no earthly clue. Beafowl we can make a good assumption about, Capri, it's a bit harder because it does not appear in the anime IIRC.
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:28 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Capri, it's a bit harder because it does not appear in the anime IIRC.

It appears for perhaps a total of one minute maximum. I think the issue is mostly guessing whether it will have 90 or not.
Screw Capricorne will probably release very late into the Anime's progression in America. Because as far as I know, it will be best if they did. Because if Basalt Horogium or Flame Byxis is releasing this early, Hasbro left a hole in their plan. Killer Beafowel is a similar case, the other two (Beafowel and Horogium) Maximum Series is set to release BEFORE. Still, a hole in their strategy. The anime is full enough of substance, but it is still an advertisement ploy. It's only fair on their end to keep it consistent.

As for potential filler Beyblades, I'm guessing re-releases of Beyblades, in the form of "character specials". Such as the Russian Team's, Grand Capricorne, and Ray Cancer/Gasher M145Q.
They will release screw capricorn with the right track, why would they not? The issue i can see is the name, because screw has somewhat become a "swear".
Bakushin Susanow 105F.
I have spoken.
I have an idea what you mean Rai, and it is killing my sense of joy. DX
Originally MF Bakushin Susanow 105F was Bakushin Susanoo 90WF.
Beyblade history lesson time!
Oh but that's what I was pointing out, kill joy thought. Hasbro be nice to Screwy the Capricorne?

Anyway, I really want that Solid Iron Showdown, to investigate this new HF mold oddity.
Honestly, I do not believe that the new HF will have any differences, other than maybe hitting the stadium at angles more or something like that.
I am guessing someone will pick up on this phenomenon and end up actually testing? Heh....
wait.... theres a new HF? whats the difference?
We don't actually know yet, but it looks generic. It has broad brackets around the very tip. That is all, I think we need to spare conclusions here. It might have a difference- but I am not imposing tests. Just wait.
Let me find the post in Random Thoughts real quick-
EDIT: FOUND!
(Jul. 10, 2011  12:17 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: OKAY PICS PUNKS. Interesting design.... The pics are not the best but I have no other camera...

The one on the right, with the swirled design..

the part that makes contact with the stadium floor looks thicker... or is that just me?
it seems to me that the new HF might weigh more, in that case, it will experience more fricition, but it will only be a minute difference, so it won't really impact the performance in any real way.
From what I've read on this page regarding with whether or not Screw Capricorn will have the right track or not, I'm led to believe to state my opinion on this. Though I do not have any sort of substanstial evidence, why wouldn't they make a 90 track? They made W105 for Galaxy Pegasus. They could have been lazy and have made just plain old 105 for Galaxy Pegasus. Sorry for my off topicness; I just felt the need to state my point of view. Uncertain
with the susanoo release hasbro probably didnt release the 90 track for financial reasons, basically, at that point in time Hasbro had no idea about screw capricorn and thought that the 90 track was a limited edition track, Hasbro probably looked at that financially and said the cost of manufacturing a factory mold for the 90 track or importing one would have been much greater than the profit generated from that profit. Assuming Hasbro releases screw capricorn, they might release a 90 track because the profit itself will get a full release, meaning the profit they earn from the volume of screw capricorns out there will be enough to outweigh the cost associated with that product. Since limited edition beys aren't at all that expensive as say, limited edition transformers figures, the profit generated from them won't be enough to convince hasbro to invest in it. Thats is purely from a financial standpoint, as a businesses main, if not only goal, is to generate a profit.
The Triple battle set is out in Australia, $49 at Target
(Jul. 11, 2011  6:26 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Raigeko is right. It won't come with a different launcher. What are you guy's thoughts on hasbro releasing Beafowl or Screw Capricorne?

They couldn't release a L/R launcher with GD; releasing a left/ right launcher would illuminate the purpose of selling a L/R RGL. Why would you need two L/R launchers?
amit: As you stated it is expensive to create a new mold then machine a part for the machines to mold them; especially if it's only for a limited time. I just hope the view 90 as a gain and not a lose. Then the question rises, would they release the 85 track? I ask this as for the reason that gravity destroyer (perseus) has two versions of it's self.