General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

soundwave, can you point it out on the photo? i still don't see it.

Hasbro won't make a KNOCKOUT stadium because it will go against safety regulations, because they cause injuries, back in the day, we were battling plastics on a knock out stadium, one shot up and got a kid millimetres away from the eye, even with the current stadiums, my beys fly out, and injuries can lead to potential law suits and those damn over protective parents causing a fuss, hasbro doesn't wanna ruin its PR because its main target audience is children, and who buys the toys? your average mum and dads.

But i digress, i hope hasbro goes in the right direction with ungimmicked stadiums.
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:57 PM)amit93 Wrote: speaking of earth, i had the weirdest battle today, My earth eagle lost to my galaxy pegasus (both hasbro uncustomised) in a LF stadium, yeah i know, i gotta get an attack stadium, but i dont see myself forking out $50 when i can use that for going out. Has anyone with a Triple Battle set reviewed the stadium and done testing?

No, because of the weird raised lines on the centre, and the crack around where those centre plates fit will also cause problems.
So the decision to release those tiny ripcords was probably a last minute thing. Because at the NYTF, the guy was using Hasbro style launchers, but TT length ripcords. Even in all the promotional pictures, there are the TT ripcords. I still can't understand why the heck they'd do that.
cool, those ripcords look really good. i wish hasbro stuck to those
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:24 PM)amit93 Wrote: soundwave, can you point it out on the photo? i still don't see it.

Hasbro won't make a KNOCKOUT stadium because it will go against safety regulations, because they cause injuries, back in the day, we were battling plastics on a knock out stadium, one shot up and got a kid millimetres away from the eye, even with the current stadiums, my beys fly out, and injuries can lead to potential law suits and those damn over protective parents causing a fuss, hasbro doesn't wanna ruin its PR because its main target audience is children, and who buys the toys? your average mum and dads.

But i digress, i hope hasbro goes in the right direction with ungimmicked stadiums.

Again, I have to repeat that I have never seen or heard about anybody in Japan getting hurt by Beyblades being knocked out. Never.
It's still a possibility. At the tourney a couple days ago, my blade flew out and nearly hit me, it wouldn't have hurt, but what if it was like a 5 year old or something
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  2:57 PM)amit93 Wrote: Has anyone with a Triple Battle set reviewed the stadium and done testing?

No, because of the weird raised lines on the centre, and the crack around where those centre plates fit will also cause problems.

at least it has three pockets Grin

but yeah, the gimmicked center plates will cause problems. but it still hasn't been tested yet

if only hasbro could make that stadium but without the gimmicks
Wish hasbro could be reasoned with I know someone who wants to work with beys; speaking from there he could bring hasbro into the area TT is. Nongimmick stadiums, and so on.
Exactly. Though when used on concrete there's more risk of tip damage when beys get hit out, I suppose.

Still, they could at least manufacture something with decent pockets that still prevent beys from bouncing back into the stadium, and of course a proper play area, and then they'd have a chance.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:26 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: So the decision to release those tiny ripcords was probably a last minute thing. Because at the NYTF, the guy was using Hasbro style launchers, but TT length ripcords. Even in all the promotional pictures, there are the TT ripcords. I still can't understand why the heck they'd do that.

IRRC, the ripcords used were TT aswell, i believe they were using TT products.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIeAg

The beylauncher L and stickers on storm pegasus about about 0:55-1:00 (red sticker where hasbro has the thunder bolts) support my claims
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:30 PM)amit93 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:26 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: So the decision to release those tiny ripcords was probably a last minute thing. Because at the NYTF, the guy was using Hasbro style launchers, but TT length ripcords. Even in all the promotional pictures, there are the TT ripcords. I still can't understand why the heck they'd do that.

IRRC, the ripcords used were TT aswell, i believe they were using TT products.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1DhehDIeAg

The beylauncher L and stickers on storm pegasus about about 0:55-1:00 (red sticker where hasbro has the thunder bolts) support my claims

Maybe if you saw tiny rip cords you wouldn't buy it know it was cut back? The things that tick me off is lying and something happening with out being told why. I'd love to hear hasbro story of "how our products came to suck". I want TT compatible stuff with hasbro; I know their grips work with TT launchers but I wish the same to be true with Hasbro launchers to TT accessories.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still, they could at least manufacture something with decent pockets that still prevent beys from bouncing back into the stadium

IIRC Deikailo said that they could make the pockets walls a loose net like think instead (think of a soccer ball moving really fast into a soccer net and what happens)
Kai-V japan has less strict safety regulations when it comes to toys, thought thats not a reason, im just pointing it out. Also, it won't make national or international news headlines if a japanese child gets hit by a bey. I know what i've seen, we all nearly wet ourselves cause we thought we almost blinded the kid (this was when we were about 8-9)
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:35 PM)amit93 Wrote: Kai-V japan has less strict safety regulations when it comes to toys, thought thats not a reason, im just pointing it out. Also, it won't make national or international news headlines if a japanese child gets hit by a bey. I know what i've seen, we all nearly wet ourselves cause we thought we almost blinded the kid (this was when we were about 8-9)

You really think I get all my information from official sources such as Japan news websites ? If anybody had gotten hurt, their parent, who most of the time has a blog, would post about it and show a picture. I have never seen any.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still, they could at least manufacture something with decent pockets that still prevent beys from bouncing back into the stadium

IIRC Deikailo said that they could make the pockets walls a loose net like think instead (think of a soccer ball moving really fast into a soccer net and what happens)

That's actually a really good idea... Of course, Hasbro generally don't accept random ideas from people like us. Uncertain Meh.
You can't just base you're entire opinion on that? you aren't considering the possibility of that not occuring, you are ignoring the demographic that might not use blogs. I've personally seen it happen, as i stated, it was just milimetres away from his eyes, he just had a cut and bruise, but if it got him in the eye, he'd be in serious pain and probably visually impaired.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:49 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:33 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

That's actually a really good idea... Of course, Hasbro generally don't accept random ideas from people like us. Uncertain Meh.

As th!nk said this seems an amazing idea! I always used it when I didn't have a stadium... I used to play on a carom board, with overly-sized pockets.
btw, this thread is turning into Random Thoughts...
amit and NightWolf- That seems to be an interesting observation.... Too bad, that Hasbro did such a ridiculous thing... When they had those HMS and Plastic beys, their ripcords were probably longer than TT, as far as I know, as my Wolborg MS (TT) had a really small ripcord while Gaia Dragoon MS (Hasbro) had a longer one...
Jan, take a look, i'm 100% those are TT products, just like a 2nd opinion. also, how would you play on a carrum board? because the ones in india are square and not sloped. (now i feel like playing haha), i use to use a glass fruit bowl back in the days of plastics.
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:02 PM)amit93 Wrote: Jan, take a look, i'm 100% those are TT products, just like a 2nd opinion. also, how would you play on a carrum board? because the ones in india are square and not sloped. (now i feel like playing haha), i use to use a glass fruit bowl back in the days of plastics.

Do you think it was a marketing ploy by them?
i an test the stafium im geting it in like 2 days.i saw it today so im happy.
Say what? Please fix your post and spell right jeez.
I think he said "I can test the stadium, I'm getting it in 2 days. I saw it today and I'm so happy." There you go, cleaned it up for ya.
Here, let me put that through my Babbling Idiot -> English Translator

INPUT=
(Jul. 05, 2011  7:28 PM)omegazero Wrote: i an test the stafium im geting it in like 2 days.i saw it today so im happy.

OUTPUT=
BI-E TRANSLATE Wrote:I can test the Triple Battle Set Stadium. I am getting it in roughly two days. I saw it today, so I am happy.

But seriously, unless it comes with an un-gimmicked bottom plate (and even then it'll still be bad due to the small gap around the plate), it's not worth bothering.
i am getting the triple battle set soon,cant wait
(Jul. 05, 2011  7:30 PM)® Wrote: Say what? Please fix your post and spell right jeez.

i havev a spellng problem T_T but what they said when i get it i will test it.