General GFX Thread

(Oct. 29, 2011  4:49 AM)Gripsocks Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  12:50 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: FYI I hate C4Ds, they make things................................ to easy as Medz say, looks pro but just a Spam, i have a unique style.

Not at all... C4D's look terrible if not utilized properly. Lol, I don't think not using C4D's is a unique style.

(Oct. 29, 2011  2:03 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: [Image: IzumaInzoriSig312.png]
CnCs?

The contrast is way too intense. You still don't have a consistent color scheme. Xyo suggested using the lines as a light source, but the render is practically brighter than the streaks in some places. Don't OD on the brightness, concentrate that light only near the lines. I would also make them more fluid, especially around the gun. Before you make the snap judgement call to never use C4D's I suggest looking at more tutorials, and going back to the basics.
He is right again and dont stimulate the pressure when pentooling the render

Ok, here it is. Not finished, but I'm getting there. I know people will ask "Why don't you add faces like the WBO?" I can't do that because its a paid plugin. You need to pay $5 dollars. Right now, I won't. If it gets popular, I will. I'll also get a domain name if it gets popular.

http://x-tremegraphics.zxq.net/
Actually I was the first member. You were the second. I added GFXDollars. That we can have a little shop, a way to pay people etc. What do you think?
First member that is not the admin of course...Anyways, it looks bland a the moment..And the mail has not reached my inbox yet. Uncertain
I activated you already so you don't have to receive it. Any suggestions for features or forums? Also, I need someone to write the rules for the forum. Anyone willing to do that?
Third member Joyful_3 It still haven't sent the activation code and no GFX threads up yet there You should create one BP or Aura
Ah.....I suggest making a thread for this because we're SPAMming this thread.
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:04 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: With Text:
[Image: di-T6TB.png]
Without Text:
[Image: di-00E1.png]

No offense but stop spamming with C4D's. Your not utilizing them properly , I don't mean to stop using them but your just spamming c4d's with no blending at all.

Adding on to what WM said, you've been doing this for a while BP, IMHO I think that your old style (such as your alakazam sig) were better - by far.
Ugh...Give me some time and I'll be doing something different.
Without Text:

as wolverine mode said no blending, and the depth is very very less and you can make people to focus on the render more!

Its good. But the main render is hard to make out and the smudge around it is quite good. Overall, I liked your last Sig better. Even though I like this one also.
(Oct. 29, 2011  11:34 AM)Wolverine Mode Wrote:
Without Text:

No offense but stop spamming with C4D's. Your not utilizing them properly , I don't mean to stop using them but your just spamming c4d's with no blending at all.
maybe she should blur the c4d's a little, no? and the C4D's need the same color
I'll take one more shot at that then move on to just making large pieces.
won't do. try making something without C4D's. Maybe make an effect with just a render and background
(Oct. 29, 2011  2:58 PM)DeX Wrote: won't do. try making something without C4D's. Maybe make an effect with just a render and background

i agree with dex bp and also try to read the basic tuts again or the one of glass they r good for revision
You guys can't just tell people to not use C4D's because they haven't learned how to use them properly yet.
Once you get on a momentum of not doing something you keep up that pace and it becomes harder and harder
to learn how to do that thing later.
actually, we aren't telling anyone not to use them, we just recommend them if needed. in BP's sig, it doesn't look like it needs a C4Ds. for instance, not all sig needs C4Ds.

It's really just the creator's imagination. what's in his/her head, then that's what they'll follow.
just wanted to ask did anybody other than me ever created any tut here if so please post links.
I saw SD made one, but your's was WAY TO SMALL
yes i agree i tried to keep my first one simple and short only cause i wanted to get some reviews on the tut and was planning to write expert tuts later
here is my latest render done rendering in 2.17 minutes