General B-Daman Thread

Rai, ya, rev looks kinda cool to, and it has a metal (maybe) core with 2 rollers. I hope that they make a core with motorized rollers.

@Nwolf
Ya. I wish there was a WBO like B-Da forum. Lets hope there is some DHB in this line.

Help? MAYBE
I doubt the series will be very successful if there isn't DHB.
Wow, who knew B-Daman would pick up again this much?

I'm in the process of writing some official rules for B-Daman play, if anyone would like to join me, let me know!
DHB is the biggest format used. Lets hope there's a DBH attachment and tune-ups.
Rev Dravise and Thunder Sasword/Sasado seem to be the coolest to me. Oh it's great that your writing the rules since I don't know how to play! Torque Beargar looks bland except for it's head, BTW what's the prize B-Daman in RBV1?
Im selling:
CB-01
CB-08
CB-12

Want one? PM me. Also I support Beycenter with that idea, we should make a forum!
Oh. So B-Daman is back. Yes awersome. I like Cb-08 so much. Anybody know what Cb-13 and BM 11 do?
And there are 3 types of core, aren't there? I remember first time playing B-Daman. Using a fake Bomberman one.
OK so I gonna buy rev dravise. Or should i buy the set?
If We would make one, it would need its own domain. Ones without their own domain don't workout too good.

But the idea right now is a working one we may not even do it for all we know.

Anyway, I hope to get a good field too if it comes to USA. Or at least a good price comes on eBay or etc.
Where did you all take that "Sasodo" from anyway ? It does not resemble anything like the actual name ...
tyler Le
The set come with a tornado magazine, which is a small edition, either one would be fine.

Kai-V
Idk? It was in the OP so we all called it Sasodo. I think it came from an eBay product and the seller had put the B-Daman's name as Sasodo.
yeah I tend to buy the one wuth tornado magazine. Yeah but what CB13 and BM11 do. Bm 11 is sort of like a Ball holder right?
True that!

Also, BeyCenter, I can make and buy a domain..

tyler Le, I believe CB-13 is a stabilizer or something to help with holding the blaster.
Or what BBS said, an extension.
just thinking about it I reckon there is going to be DHB, because if I remember correctly on the boxes it has the ordinay B-daman, wearing DHB armour, I think it was on Side Shark I saw this.
There are some new B-Daman items on the official site.

CB-15Confusedtroke Orochi
CB-16-CB-18:Missing?
CB-19:Tune Up Gear Rubber Seal
CB-20:Triple Fighting Field (comes with Rev Dravise)
Translations thanks to Kai-V!
CB-15 : Stroke Orochi.
CB-19 : Tune Up Gear Rubber Seal.
CB-20 : Triple Fighting Field.

Seals are indeed stickers.

Here are the missing releases too, I have no idea why I am doing this :

CB-16 : Tune Up Gear Wide Magazine.
CB-17 : Tune Up Gear Straight Barrel.
CB-18 : Tune Up Gear Power Mantle.
Thanks to Kai-V for the translations of those product names.

Also, for those asking, BM-12 is called "Power Mantle". It is a Tune-Up Gear that replaces the "mantle" (back of the core, covering part of the trigger, has a colored plastic "safety" that falls out when not on a table) on each Cross Fight B-daman, and increases Power by creating more resistance in the hold parts, similar to Cobalt Blade's Power Wing.
hmm, straight barrel? is this like a gun barrel? or along the lines of shield giga's barrel? wide magazine, is it like wide server? since I have no pictures it's hard to theorise, but it seems likely it is like Wide server.
Again, thanks Kai-V for finding the missing products. As for Nwolf's question, the 3 missing products are likely recolors/rereleases of the already released products in the series under the same name.

You can find pictures of most of the products at

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/b-daman/
A good portion of the site is in English, and the pictures are posted in the Product Information section, like they are for the Beyblade site.
aah ok, I couldn't navigate around the website, thats all, I'll have a look at the products for my theories.
I have to say I feel CB-19 will be completely negligible. I don't even understand the point of it.

also just looking at it the most interesting part I can see is BM-07 or CB-10, these parts seem useful, the only thing I can think of that might happen with CB-10 is stalling, where the B-daball doesn't fall in the hole even though there is B-daballls in it. also weight might be a problem for most B-daplayers, however I very much doubt the stalling as it is a bowl shape. BM-07 looks like it might be able to greatly improve accuracy, but at a slight loss of momentum.
Bugturtles already went over with the problems of CB-10.
BM-22 would be extremely useful for DHB, if they do do it. They better do DHB, or B-daman will go down the drain.... again.
CB-20 Looks like it may be more of a challenge with its shape being an L. It doesn't look like a DHB field.