General B-Daman Thread

There it is mana, 2-Sided Sharks is the only b-daman second to dravise to me, pisces ftw.
[Image: 500px-UltimateDragren.jpg]

So, they call this "Ultimate Dragren". I'm fairly sure it should be called "Extremely expensive and ugly Dragren" though. Nine Emblem Shields are needed, meaning five Assault=Dragrens must be bought.
I'm not sure whether or not that this is on topic, but take a look at this: http://gurekaho.blog47.fc2.com/blog-date-20110619.html
Okay these guys genuinely scare me now......

Where's my full body armor, though?
@T.L-Drago:Technically those aren't B-Daman, but a failed B-Daman spinoff called J-B(l)aster. They were apparently more like Nerf guns in function, and did have their own set of accessories, making them a bit like Crash B-Daman. However, they weren't successful and thus a lot of the accessories and additional guns were cancelled early on. A good analogy would be Beyblades and Cross-Arms; while Beyblade was successful, they tried to change the formula and failed.
@ Ace: I believe it's called J-Buster Sports Shooting.
Jeez, you guys are really quiet...

More screenies of Gatling=Deathciel, Genta and Jet=Leohjya

My Nautilus Poseidon arrived in the mail this week, but I've been having a hard time putting its Rotary Drive System together.
@ Trap: Any advice?
Oh man! They released cross fight b-daman in Singapore stores today.... Though they only showed a preview pic of Dracyn, Dravise and Break Bomber online... Wonder if they have others in stock.... Time to go add more to my small collection ^^
(May. 10, 2013  6:59 AM)Spdshadow Wrote: Oh man! They released cross fight b-daman in Singapore stores today.... Though they only showed a preview pic of Dracyn, Dravise and Break Bomber online... Wonder if they have others in stock.... Time to go add more to my small collection ^^

when you get them can you do an unboxing video please?
Erm, sure... Unfortunately I already opened my Drazeros SP set, so maybe Ill start when I get my next one... There were 4 metal and 4 plastic studs in the set, which was really cool... They kind of function the same way as metal faces to add weight and stabilize the B-daman and the 4 extra studs really come in handy, like for Dragren's arms.
Some more images of Jet=Leohjya and Gatling=Deathciel. And for those interested, Genta Ankokuji.
EDIT: Gatling=Deathciel's trigger. Reminds me of One Sided.
Apparently, Gatling=Deathciel doesn't have reciprocating triggers; it has a two-handled crank that pushes the trigger every half-rotation. Don't believe me? Take a look at this:
I seem to have forgotten... Any mention on what the version up parts for Deathciel are?
Is that name actually confirmed now hah ?
What? Gatling=Deathciel? Nope Grin

We won't know the proper translation until May 18th at the earliest, so Deathciel is what we're going on. From everything I've seen so far though, it looks right.
So, remember Dyna=Triples? Well, that has been changed into Triple=Gilcyon while another Garuburn Ultimate DX Set will be released alongside it. Both will be released for July 20, 2013. The Garuburn Ultimate DX Set will sell for 2,625円, which is about right.

Most notably, Triple=Gilcyon will be sold as a starter, but will not be sold for 997円 as usual, and will instead sell at 2,310円. It's an obscene price for a starter, so I'm hoping it's either wrong or is actually one of those "BESTGIMMICK EVER" B-Daman.

Still no sign of a Two Sided=Sharks or Horsepower=Bearga...haha.

(May. 14, 2013  1:03 AM)IXRolloutIX Wrote: I seem to have forgotten... Any mention on what the version up parts for Deathciel are?

No Version-Up Parts for Deathciel. Instead, the Dash Stabiliser is treated as it's signature part. Even in the anime, Genta refers to Deathciel as "Dash Gatling=Deathciel" when it is attached, so y'know. There isn't a part in the release schedule either, so that's all I can really say.
ah ...
i wanna see a glimpse of those triple=gilcyon....
does it ever been on the anime?
what episodes?
thank you
Pics from the new Jet Core, and Body Random Booster Vol. 3. Check 'em out!
(May. 17, 2013  4:20 PM)mbaheganteng Wrote: ah ...
i wanna see a glimpse of those triple=gilcyon....
does it ever been on the anime?
what episodes?
thank you

It's a July release, so probably won't be seen until around that time.
oh okay...
btw jet core looks like speeder phoenix core from super b daman series...
combine with sonic = dravise legs maybe will increase the core performance...
it's nice though
I have a question. Are emblem charge body parts able to be used with older cross fight (not eS) cores? And if they are, will the charges still work?
(May. 21, 2013  3:55 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I have a question. Are emblem charge body parts able to be used with older cross fight (not eS) cores? And if they are, will the charges still work?
The bodies of the eS series are definetely comaptible with those cores from older series (vice versa). However, I don't think that the emblem charge will still work as the eS series have some sort of free space in the core to accomodate the hold parts 'pressing' mechanism. That's why I think by doing e-charge will bring no change to the older core as it does not accomodate for such feature.
Ok. So I have Accele Dracyan right now, and thats it. I was considering buying the Body booster 1 or whatever its called. I was also considering buying Slot Beedle or Torque Bearga.
So I have a few questions:
Should I buy any of those, considering I would use the Accele core?
Should I buy any of those, considering I wouldn't use the Accele core?
If not, what should I buy? I'd like to get a new body instead of Dracyan, but I guess I could get some gear if that would be extremely helpful or something.
(May. 21, 2013  5:04 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok. So I have Accele Dracyan right now, and thats it. I was considering buying the Body booster 1 or whatever its called. I was also considering buying Slot Beedle or Torque Bearga.
So I have a few questions:
Should I buy any of those, considering I would use the Accele core?
Should I buy any of those, considering I wouldn't use the Accele core?
If not, what should I buy? I'd like to get a new body instead of Dracyan, but I guess I could get some gear if that would be extremely helpful or something.

Only get the Body Random Booster if you own an eS core (Drive, Slot, Sonic, Gunlock, Spike, Kreis, Stream, Rising, Assault, Jet, Mach, Across and Gatling), or plan to get one in the future. Otherwise, the e-Charge is wasted.

If you're gonna get the body, choose Slot=Beedle. If you're not gonna get the body, choose either of them. Personally, at this stage, I'd look at getting something decent for Rapid-Fire or Control, so perhaps Kreis=Raydra or Sonic=Dravise? As for Tune-Up Gear, I would recommend a magazine of some kind, so perhaps the CB-10 Tornado Magazine?

Just a side note as well, Gatling=Deathciel's release date has been pushed back to June 22nd, 2013. The only releases this month will be the Body Random Booster Vol. 3 and the Tune-Up Gear - Jet Core.

Rather strange; Takara-Tomy is shuffling all the releases for some reason. Not sure if this is strategic or whether it's easier to do it in another order but nonetheless, it's disappointing.