General B-Daman Thread

(Aug. 24, 2012  9:52 AM)zflare3 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2012  7:55 AM)Gaddiko Wrote: I would say that one of the loading gear is the best choice first, more marbles = better, after that I think that a barrel would be good, all the new B-Daman have a built in power accessory.

Can you link me some pics please?
By the way, IXRolloutIX, you gonna make Twin Drazeros review?

Definitely. I've been busy building some Lego creations for my main channel for the past couple days, but I'll start reviewing the rest of my Cross Fight B-Daman shortly.

Just got Smash=Dragold by the way. It's pretty awesome. I'm surprised how much adding the parts from the other four dragons improves the B-Daman. I mean, the wheels from Rev=Dravise ACTUALLY ROLL when they're on Smash=Dragold's feet. Go figure.
Just put up my video review of Rev=Dravise, if anyone's interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI-mGrjR3iM

More to come in the next few days!
does anyone want me to do a vid showing different kind of games to play?
(Aug. 27, 2012  11:36 AM).:J:. Wrote: does anyone want me to do a vid showing different kind of games to play?

I was going to do one of those eventually, but I would love to see a video like that! What games had you thought of showing?
(Aug. 27, 2012  12:20 PM)IXRolloutIX Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  11:36 AM).:J:. Wrote: does anyone want me to do a vid showing different kind of games to play?

I was going to do one of those eventually, but I would love to see a video like that! What games had you thought of showing?

some ones based around specific b-daman, for example I have a thing set up for my force dragren where you have to shoot through a set of holes that gets smaller until it only just lets the marble through to hit the target.
Was it ever revealed why the linking symbol between the two words of a name is a = ? Is it supposed to represent the barrel most B-Daman have for shooting marbles ? I have always been very curious about this. Usually, the linking symbol, in Japanese can be a simple dot, or even nothing at all.
The way I understand it is that the Twin, Accell, Spin, Torque, etc, arent actually part of the name, they are the core itself, so the = is either just a separator or it is a connection symbol. Like if you take Accell=Dracyan and put a Twin core on it then it would become Twin=Dracyan.
(Sep. 01, 2012  11:48 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I've just been wondering, all the hype is for the dragon's, but what about the 'normal' B-Daman?
For example, Torquare Bear and Sasword.
A question to Gaddiko's Twin Titanknight:
What do you mean by chop up parts for Titanknight?
I is 2 newby right?

For me, it's more that if I'm going to spend 20 bucks on a B-Daman, it better be a good one. As far as looks and gimmicks go, the dragons are the best in my opinion. I may get Round=Tigare, though. Just seeing as he combines with Force=Dragren...
(Aug. 28, 2012  8:07 PM)zflare3 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2012  6:56 PM).:J:. Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  12:20 PM)IXRolloutIX Wrote: I was going to do one of those eventually, but I would love to see a video like that! What games had you thought of showing?

some ones based around specific b-daman, for example I have a thing set up for my force dragren where you have to shoot through a set of holes that gets smaller until it only just lets the marble through to hit the target.

Do you mean the ones reccomended on the side of a B-Damans box?
If yes, I've only seen the Accele=Dracyan from IXRolloutIX.
I would love to see that(because i'm a newb maybe?I am learning quick thanks to you guysTongue_out).

those and others that I think may be slightly better for training.
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:33 PM)zflare3 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  8:43 AM)IXRolloutIX Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  11:48 PM)zflare3 Wrote: I've just been wondering, all the hype is for the dragon's, but what about the 'normal' B-Daman?
For example, Torquare Bear and Sasword.
A question to Gaddiko's Twin Titanknight:
What do you mean by chop up parts for Titanknight?
I is 2 newby right?

For me, it's more that if I'm going to spend 20 bucks on a B-Daman, it better be a good one. As far as looks and gimmicks go, the dragons are the best in my opinion. I may get Round=Tigare, though. Just seeing as he combines with Force=Dragren...

Yup i get where your'e coming from.
The supplier I buy it from, is a Japanese ebay seller.
He sells the non-Dragon B-Daman for cheaper luckily...
So, I was thinking of getting a One Sided Shark or Round Tigare.
By the way. I was searching Ebay for Battle B-Daman and, looky looky what I found::o

I buy all my B-Daman from Tokyo Hobby on eBay. I would only suggest you get Round=Tigare if you already have Dragren. Aside from combining with Dragren, he seems like a pretty generic/bland B-Daman. Just my opinion, though.
So, I have found out that there are new B-Daman items coming out on September 29, indicating that there will be a second season of Cross Fight B-Daman.

CB-50 Starter Drive "Garuban"
CB-51 Starter Sonic Dravise
CB-52 Starter Switch-rod Beetle(?)
CB-53 Tune Up Gear Conversion Barrel (?)
CB-54 Tune Up Gear Cyclone Magazine
CB-55 Official Game Tool

October 27 sees the release of the CB-56 Break Bomber 7 Field, which I assume is an upgrade to the Break Bomber Field.

November 22 releases

CB-57 "Gun-lock" Vuorugu(?)
CB-58 Tune Up Gear Cannon Arm (!!!)
CB-59 Random Booster Body Vol.1 Eagle
CB-60 Drive Garuban (?) DX Set

If anyone can help me get better translations on these items, that would be great.
A little history lesson for y'all.

In Super B-Daman, Cannon Arms were power type accessories that increased power to INSANE levels. There was Combat Phoenix's Cannon Arm, and Vanguard Phoenix's Buster Cannon Arm.

The next time we'd see this gimmick would be from Battle B-daman's Cobalt Saber Fire.

That's why I'm excited for this, because of the potential for Power customs. Then again, this is Takara Tomy. If they can screw up Bearing tips in Beyblade, then Cannon Arms are in an even worse position to be nerfed.
O_O nice find Ace I'm really looking forward to sonic dravise. Plus are you sure it's not drive dracian? Also break bomber 2 is most likely the moving one we saw at toy fair. Also how do you guys keep finding out these thing? To many also's and plus's lol
BlackAce: Where did you find this info? I would love to take a look at these things.

Also, what are some peoples ideas on potentially asking Takara about either doing another run of Super B-Daman, opening up a special order for them (rather then mass produce just make them to order). I have been looking at them alot and it seems like Super B-Daman had alot more gimmicks and alot more complex parts and fun ideas.
Gaddiko: There weren't any pictures on the site, and I had to use Google Translate to attempt the names. I also doubt Super B-daman will come back, as it's over 10 years old by this point. Some of the Cross Fight gimmicks (Drift Jacker and Twin Drazeros immediately come to mind) mimic some of the Super B-Daman gimmicks, however.
Just remember gaddiko cross fight b-daman is still a young series with season one just ending. It will introduce more gimmicks in the 2nd and 3rd series, like most other takara tomy toys.
EDIT: BlackAce it is drive "garuban" take a look at this all pictures must remain on the site
that last one was just a google translate of the story page, it sounds really weird in english. I'll miss you accel dracyan, but don't worry I'll take good care of sonic dravise XD