General B-Daman Thread

(Sep. 07, 2012  4:32 AM)halisi Wrote: Just remember gaddiko cross fight b-daman is still a young series with season one just ending. It will introduce more gimmicks in the 2nd and 3rd series, like most other takara tomy toys.
EDIT: BlackAce it is drive "garubon" take a look at this all pictures must remain on the site
that last one was just a google translate of the story page, it sounds really weird in english. I'll miss you accel dracyan, but don't worry I'll take good care of sonic dravise XD

Does this new show premier the week after this season's finale?... When are the toys being released? Any info on that?
As of right now there is no info on it, I will continue to look around and see what I can find. I'm not a magic info finder like the others though XD
Also check up a couple of posts rollout and it will answer your 2nd question.
(Sep. 07, 2012  11:44 PM)halisi Wrote: As of right now there is no info on it, I will continue to look around and see what I can find. I'm not a magic info finder like the others though XD
Also check up a couple of posts rollout and it will answer your 2nd question.

One more question. Is there any clue to what the "eS" stands for?
no idea friend, maybe easy shoot XD
That new phoenix-type B-Daman looks wicked!
(Sep. 08, 2012  10:15 AM)halisi Wrote: no idea friend, maybe easy shoot XD

I was thing something "System"... Humm. I guess we'll find out in October.
just speculation, could be "extended System", the sockets where the arms attach look like they are larger then normal, and there kinda looks like there is something at the back of the B-Daman, we could be looking at a kind of Over Armor thing.
@ Rollout: I just saw your review for Dragold, and it was pretty sweet!
A little off topic, but I didn't have anywhere else to put this.

I'm selling off a few bits of my B-Daman collection to get money to buy the new stuff, if you're interested in what I've got, please PM me.

I have:

Super B-Daman 79 Fighting Phoenix
Battle B-Daman 106 Cobalt Blaster
Crash B-Daman 001 Magnum Ifrit
Crash B-Daman 002 Blitz Garuda
Crash B-Daman 038 Omega Bahamut

Pricing is negotiable.
What is the base price your asking for those?
Gaddiko:I was going to charge 15-20 each, but as I said, negotiable.
What ARE these things? they look so cool! what do they do?
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:04 AM)Bazooka Wrote: What ARE these things? they look so cool! what do they do?

In short? They're marble shooters. Load marbles into the back of their head a push the trigger to fire them out the front. As for the game itself, the main idea is to shoot the marbles at set targets and try to knock them down. You can make the objective as complicated or challenging as you like, provided you use a little imagination. Cute
have any pics blackace?
(Sep. 11, 2012  2:04 AM)Bazooka Wrote: What ARE these things? they look so cool! what do they do?

You've definitely been missing out on something that's just as cool as Beyblade, but who am I to criticize for not knowing about B-Daman?
Check the WBBA development diary here for a Cross Fight B-Daman update: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/
(Sep. 14, 2012  4:34 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Check the WBBA development diary here for a Cross Fight B-Daman update: https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c.../beyblade/

So the main protagonist's B-Daman called "Drive Garuban" ... ?
By the way I like the design of that "Bee" B-Daman, hah. xD
I am drooling right now XD thank you TT, thank you T. L-Drago 9207. They all look awsome so far Smile
@ halisi: You're welcome! I wonder what will happen to Kakeru and Dracyan?

EDIT: And did you notice that Dravise has evolved?
Anyone notice that Drive=Garuban doesn't have a power block and instead has those... Things... On his chest? Interesting...

And what do you think those diamond/circular shaped "emblems" are? Do they have any significance? I also noticed the bar code for the arcade system isn't present on their heads.
The new system is called the "Emblem Change System"? How is that gonna work? Confused
This reminds me of the retro B-Daman. carp beast man.

I assume the prongs themselves have more design flexibility. As in these emblem stones can change certain key mechanics. That's all that's even remotely believable, if not then AESTHETIC BS LOL.

Third one reminds me of Helio Breaker.

Also, the logo, Lolinternetexplorer.
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:50 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: EDIT: And did you notice that Dravise has evolved?

That's the only thing I noticed XD. I see a lot of promise in him, such as the marbles in his feet Smile It should allow him to move faster in any direction. I used a similar gimmick in one of my Cannon'ex figures. Also I think I see rollers in garubans core, power/rapid fire hybrid? The bee looks like it might have a scope on his head.