General Amiibo Discussion

I want to buy a full set of amiibo and burn them all just for the obsessive
Lol
(Oct. 09, 2015  5:45 AM)Neo Wrote: I want to buy a full set of amiibo and burn them all just for the obsessive
Lol

If I ever feel like I don't want my collection anymore I'll hit you up, haha.
Licki lickitounge xD

I can imagine myself standing in a GameStop just licking amiibo packages with a the straightest face
Just went to gamestop last night and got the last 8-bit Mario they had!! Also picked up a pikachu and a retro 3 pack. Normally they have rows of different amiibo right? Yeah not this time. This time there were a couple amiibo above the display, and tons of retro thre packs. At least 20 of thim. It was so many i didnt even see the ones above until a young girl pointed at the last 8-bit mario. So glad she didnt take.
So, is there a way to train an Amiibo without it having buffs and stuff? If not, I probably won't use it for battle but for collection, if I ever get one. I'm gonna try and get Roy when he comes out.
You don't have to alter the Amiibo at all. You can literally just train it by battling and that's that. That's all I've done with mine.
Guess who got ROB, Mr. G&W, and Duck Hunt Dog? Cute
I stopped collecting amiibos recently. I will make a list of my amiibos soon. I have close to 40.
Ok, so first time posting here, and just want to say:

I love the Yarn Yoshi amiibos and want them just for collection. I think it's great they made them of actual yarn! Probably going to buy one if I find it for a good price Smile
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:01 AM)Hato Wrote: Ok, so first time posting here, and just want to say:

I love the Yarn Yoshi amiibos and want them just for collection. I think it's great they made them of actual yarn! Probably going to buy one if I find it for a good price Smile

Same. I have all 3 of them. They're some of my favorite amiibos.

Quote @[Mitsu] " They are so cute".
I do like the jigglypuff one, so cute'n round n'stuff~
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:03 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:01 AM)Hato Wrote: Ok, so first time posting here, and just want to say:

Same. I have all 3 of them. They're some of my favorite amiibos.

Quote @[Mitsu] " They are so cute".

They are definitely the best amiibos I have seen. I love them all, but find the big one cute, but not as cute as the small ones :3

I should probably get out off the off-topic area before I never visit the rest of the site again...
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:06 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I do like the jigglypuff one, so cute'n round n'stuff~
I saw jigglypuff in target before, but never really got it. I don't think i ever will.
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:08 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:06 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I do like the jigglypuff one, so cute'n round n'stuff~
I saw jigglypuff in target before, but never really got it. I don't think i ever will.
I can see why no one would want to buy it really. Those eyes are pretty haunting.
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:30 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:08 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
I can see why no one would want to buy it really. Those eyes are pretty haunting.
The only reason i said i don't think i will ever get it was it's only because i don't buy amiibos anymore.
So, I got Fox, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Greninja, Olimar, Little Mac, Shulk, and Ike today. 6 rares, a semi-rare, and a unicorn...in ONE stop...on BLACK FRIDAY...AND the store was EMPTY.

Talk about lucky.
(Nov. 30, 2015  5:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: ShoNZ6Q.jpg]

You just made my day
But how much is it worth? Is it a retailer exclusive? Where can I get one?
(Dec. 02, 2015  12:03 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: But how much is it worth? Is it a retailer exclusive? Where can I get one?

You must buy it from the "Dank" section of the black market for 7250 rupees.
(Dec. 01, 2015  3:00 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2015  5:50 PM)Meta madness Wrote: [Image: ShoNZ6Q.jpg]

You just made my day

You're welcome!
(Dec. 02, 2015  12:03 AM)UGottaCetus Wrote: But how much is it worth? Is it a retailer exclusive? Where can I get one?

Retail exclusive at Block Buster. XD valued at 70 gold rings