World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
General Amiibo Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: General Amiibo Discussion (/Thread-General-Amiibo-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2

General Amiibo Discussion - UltimateOrion - Jul. 27, 2015

I am surprised there wasn't a thread for this. I just started collecting amiibo's. Does anybody have any?

I can't wait to get Dark Pit on Friday!

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - OwnageDerp - Jul. 27, 2015

I'll take a picture later, but here's my collection: Pac Man, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Mega Man, Lucina, Palutena and Yoshi. Straight up miracle collection there, you guys will see proof after though.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 27, 2015

Considering I don't have a woo u quite yet. (Will next week I believe. Depends on when I order it) Or a new 3ds Xl I havnt had much reason to buy them other than they were cool figurines. So I only have two. (One I just picked up at a GameStop because the selection was terrible. No surprise) So I have toon link (YAY) and....silver Mario. ........ I shoul have got luigi. He's much cooler. And I could have used him for smash. -.- ugh poor life choices. XD first world problems.

(Jul. 27, 2015  6:45 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I'll take a picture later, but here's my collection: Pac Man, Pikachu, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Mega Man, Lucina, Palutena and Yoshi. Straight up miracle collection there, you guys will see proof after though.

Man I really want Lucina and mega man. Although I think The one I want the most is meta knight. I mean. He is cool. XD

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - The Supreme One - Aug. 06, 2015

Oh the things I would buy if I could afford them...
I currently have Link, Zelda, and Sheik, and I have my sights set on Lucina, Toon Link, Dark Pit, and Palutena. Can't wait for the 3DS NFC Reader to get released, so I can do more than just look at these guys Smile

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 06, 2015

I really want the inkling amiibo but I don't want to spend 60$ for the three. Well that's only 20$ an amiibo so maybe it's not that bad.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - ~Thunder~ - Aug. 11, 2015

I have donkey kong, uk villager, wii fit trainer, Zelda, pit, sonic, meta knight, robin, 3x pac man, ness, 2x jigglypuff , charizard, 2x wario, 3x sliver Mario , greninja, 2x paultena , 2x dark pit , custom reshiram, and I preorder the retro 3 pack with mr game and watch, rob and duck hunt

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - UltimateOrion - Aug. 11, 2015

Since everybody is posting their collections i will too i have Silver Mario, Pac Man, Robin, Wii Fit Trainer, Charizard, Palutena,Dark Pit, Wario and Yoshi(SSB). I also preordered the Retro 3 pack. You can still preorder them.

Lucas and Mewtwo have been confirmed to be released.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 11, 2015

Another thing we could add to this thread could be what games you got with amiibo tap. I want to know which ones are in it. I got Super Nario World And Kirby Super Star. Great games.

Top on my but list right. Now is Ike,Robin, and Splatoon 3pack. Then the 8bit Mario when it comes out. I imagine that will be a pain to get since it only comes with the special bundle. Oh well. Better save up.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Aug. 29, 2015

Shovel Knight Amiibo announced with the news that nintendo will be letting developers make their own Amiibo. This should bring more third party support.

Also a week or two ago retro three pack of duck hunt
Rob
And Mr game and watch

Was announced.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Sep. 04, 2015

All of mine currently rest at my coffee table, getting real tired of Samus checking out my sandwiches~

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Team Meteor - Sep. 25, 2015

Does people know about the skylander superchargers bowser and dk are in the game and the amibo mode

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Sep. 25, 2015

(Sep. 25, 2015  3:03 PM)Team Meteor Wrote: Does people know about the skylander superchargers bowser and dk are in the game and the amibo mode

Yeah but personally, it isn't that much of a game changer.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Sep. 27, 2015

Yea. I really will not buy them, I would not even take free ones. Its just not worth it.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - OwnageDerp - Sep. 27, 2015

(Sep. 27, 2015  2:44 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Yea. I really will not buy them, I would not even take free ones. Its just not worth it.

...Why the sudden change?

Got my Retro Amiibo bundle and wow, I love the way they brought Game and Watch to 3D, he looks great. I'd definitely get a double of him.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Half Nail - Oct. 07, 2015

This is my collection as of picking up the Retro pack. Gold Mario not pictured.

[Image: tumblr_nv9kzbQEMv1uz8wkmo1_1280.jpg]

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Neo - Oct. 07, 2015

that Callie and Marie picture
You're so fresh man

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - OwnageDerp - Oct. 07, 2015

(Oct. 07, 2015  5:12 AM)Half Nail Wrote: This is my collection as of picking up the Retro pack. Gold Mario not pictured.

[Image: tumblr_nv9kzbQEMv1uz8wkmo1_1280.jpg]

Owns a Palutena and Lucina Amiibo 100/10. Sorry for my bias XD but seriously great collection!

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Oct. 07, 2015

Thats a lot of amibos....

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - UltimateOrion - Oct. 07, 2015

In like 3 months i managed to get 32 Amiibos!

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Half Nail - Oct. 09, 2015

Here's a Doc Mario custom I made a few weeks back, just his black alt. costume:
[Image: tumblr_nuwi6nrrVW1uz8wkmo3_1280.jpg]

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - MissingNo. - Oct. 09, 2015

Man, there's so much Dr Mario figures at my local Wal-Mart.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Half Nail - Oct. 09, 2015

(Oct. 09, 2015  1:20 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Man, there's so much Dr Mario figures at my local Wal-Mart.

Yeah, Nintendo made the great business decision of not ruining everything this time around when it came to stock. It was really bizarre walking into a store a full three days after release and seeing an exclusive figure on the shelves, especially considering I had to wait in front of Target at opening to get Rosalina when she first came out.

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Oct. 09, 2015

Jigglypuff target exclusive! ...

Time to make room on my coffee table!

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Bladerguy2 - Oct. 09, 2015

Think I'll skate over to the GameStop by my house and lick up some amiibo

RE: General Amiibo Discussion - Meta madness - Oct. 09, 2015

(Oct. 09, 2015  3:20 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Think I'll skate over to the GameStop by my house and lick up some amiibo

Oh my!