4th Draft, 3rd Draft in one day...Stupid

System: Metal Fight Beyblade
Type: Balance

Face: Gemios
Wheel: Gemios
Track: Down Force 145
Bottom: Flat Sharp

The Face depicts Gemini, the Twins, and is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac.

Weight: 36 grams
The wheel, Gemios, has a smooth, two winged design. Decals may be applied to have one side be colored in blue, and the other side covered in red. Each wing on Gemios ends with a rounded edge, that is meant for smash attack. The wings also have small slopes, though, it's upper attack is not ever present in battle. The smash this wheel has is quite low in comparison to other attack wheels, and is primarily only effective early in the battle when it is retaining a high spin rate. This, however, does not help the fact that Gemios is severely outclassed in terms of Attack.

The gap between the wings on Gemios is causes recoil, taking away it's stamina and defensive ability. The wheel is also not thick enough to withstand hits, like other competitive wheels, such as Libra and Earth.

Use in Attack Customization
Gemios' full potential can be attained when paired with the 145 track, producing MF Gemios 145RF. Another option for attack is MF Gemios 105RF.

Track: Down Force 145

Weight: 3 grams
DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. Although it still has uses in stamina combos, other tracks such as AD145, 145, 100, 90, and even 85 should be used instead.

Use in Stamina Customization
Like said above, DF145 can still be used competitively or as an alternate to AD145, 145, 100, 90, and 85. It can be used best in the combo Virgo DF145WD.

Bottom: Flat Sharp

Weight: 0.6 grams
FS features a flat tip with a smaller, sharper tip in the center. As a result, when launched at a straight angle, the Beyblade spins on this sharp tip, with very little movement. However, when tilted, either from the contact of an opposing Beyblade or from the launch, the Bottom moves in an offensive pattern. However, it suffers from the same problems as other Balance Bottoms, in that the two qualities are compromised, thus making it perform mediocre in both fields. Overtime, it was shown that FS has destabilizing ability, however.

Overall

Gemios has some moderate smash ability, and is good for an early KO. However, that use is never competitive, and the smash Gemios possesses does not match up to other wheels such as Lightning and Gravity. DF145 although decent, is outclassed, and FS is useless part that performs quite poor in all parts, and is not made up for its destabilizing power. Overall, Gemios DF145FS as a whole isn't a great bey, and should be bought for collection purposes only.
Weight: 3 grams
DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is now outclassed for use in Stamina combinations. Intead, tracks such as AD145, 145, 100, 90, and even 85 are used.

Intead? I think you mean instead...
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:01 AM)ThePatrick Wrote: Weight: 3 grams
DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is now outclassed for use in Stamina combinations. Intead, tracks such as AD145, 145, 100, 90, and even 85 are used.

HAHAHAHA!! Sorry about that. Is everything else fine?

No spelling errors, no false info or info that makes no sense?.....
What you stated in the Gemios description is completely false. Do you own this Beyblade? If you did, you would have tested it and seen that Gemios clearly does have some Smash Attack. I'm not trying to put you down, but please actually test the Beyblade extensively before you start to think about writing an article for it.
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:04 AM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:01 AM)ThePatrick Wrote: Weight: 3 grams

HAHAHAHA!! Sorry about that. Is everything else fine?

No spelling errors, no false info or info that makes no sense?.....

Gemios does not suck. Look at this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gemios-Testing

I think Gemios needs more decription...
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:21 AM)Kei Wrote: What you stated in the Gemios description is completely false. Do you own this Beyblade? If you did, you would have tested it and seen that Gemios clearly does have some Smash Attack. I'm not trying to put you down, but please actually test the Beyblade extensively before you start to think about writing an article for it.

I was thinking at the wrong bey.... In fact, I think I was dizzy when I wrote this the first time. Sorry.
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:51 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: 4th Draft, 3rd Draft in one day...Stupid

The Gemios wheel has a two-winged design that ends in two rounded edges, forming a circle-shaped wheel. The smash that Gemios produces is good, but it is only effective when it is retaining a high speed rate. It can be used quite well with the following customization.

MF Gemios 145RF is a good combo that can beat other beys with a quick hit.

I think the first sentence should be " Gemios is consisted of a two-winged design with two rounded edges on its perimeter to produce Smash Attack."

For the attack customization, I think it should be re-phrased to " Gemios' full potential can be attained when paired with the 145 track, producing MF Gemios 145RF. "
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:55 AM)ThePatrick Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:51 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: 4th Draft, 3rd Draft in one day...Stupid

Gemios is consisted of a two-winged design with two rounded edges on its perimeter to produce Smash Attack. The smash that Gemios produces is good, but it is only effective when it is retaining a high speed rate. It can be used quite well with the following customization.

MF Gemios 145RF is a good combo that can beat other beys with a quick hit.

I think the first sentence should be " Gemios is consisted of a two-winged design with two rounded edges on its perimeter to produce Smash Attack."

For the attack customization, I think it should be re-phrased to " Gemios' full potential can be attained when paired with the 145 track, producing MF Gemios 145RF. "

Thanks for the advice dude. Wink
I think this article is somewhat decent now, maybe.
Your overall section contradicts itself. It's not really a bey to have. All of it's parts are outclassed therefore it should only really be purchased for collection purposes.
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:51 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Your overall section contradicts itself. It's not really a bey to have. All of it's parts are outclassed therefore it should only really be purchased for collection purposes.

Sorry about that.
FS has uses in destabilisers.

Gemios depicts Gemini, the Twins, one of the 88 constellations.

Shouldn't be that way? If not, sorry.

EDIT: Nevermind.
(Jan. 09, 2011  12:17 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: FS has uses in destabilisers.

But it's not top tier, right?
What? No destabiliser combo is top tier atm cause they're not on the competitive tier list... In my testing it did pretty much the same as SF so it is top tier for destabilisers I guess.
He didn't say it was.

But why would you use it when the aformentioned tracks are better?

Quote:Gemios is a good wheel for smash, and great for an early KO. However, it is overlooked since it's outclassed by other wheels, such as Vulcan and Lighting.

The wording here reads a bit strange. How about:

"Although Gemios possesses a decent smash attack, it is outclassed by other wheels such as Lightning and Vulcan"
FS has now been found to rival SF for destabilising.
(Jan. 20, 2011  6:30 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: FS has now been found to rival SF for destabilising.

Hmm, can you give me a link, because I don't see any combo thread with it.
Look in the destabiliser thread. Evidence is in there.
(Jan. 21, 2011  8:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Look in the destabiliser thread. Evidence is in there.

Wasn't that SF......?
FS has destabilizing like sf Dur..
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:04 AM)Ra Wrote: FS has destabilizing like sf Dur..

Yes but he desabilizer thread..... and it has no mention of fs.....dur
the wheel section is lacking heavily.
"two rounded edges"
so its like bull?
so it's like quetzalcoatl?

i know what it looks like, im just saying that that is why you need to expand. there's lots more you need to expand in that section as well.