BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
3 Segment Launcher Grip w/ Grip Rubber and Metal Assist
Beylauncher w/ Launcher Rubber
R2F in prime condition
CS is mostly calm

Attack Tests (Click to View)

Defense Tests (Click to View)

Benchmark (Click to View)

If anyone wants to contribute some tests or request a combo, feel free to do so!
thanks for the useful information
now i know which one to get
your test are highly appreciated
Well can you do MSF gargoyle gryph TH170 RF also do you have phantom E230CS cause i would like to see that combo vs MSF gargoyle gryph thanks for the test
A few of the Chrome Wheels that've been released so far seem to have pretty exceptional Force Smash at TH170's 220 height and occasionally 230, but I guess Gargole isn't one of them, ha ha.

Thanks for the tests all the same, Byser. Smile
I definitely would not have expected Gargole to be good for Attack anyway. It should do relatively well in Stamina and Defense though, so I look forward to your tests.
Alright, time for some Defense tests.

Standard Procedure and equipment same as in OP.

MSF-H Gargole Gargole BD145CS vs. MF-H Flash Escolpio W145R2F
Gargole Gargole: 12/20 (2 KO, 10 OS)
Flash Escolpio: 8/20 (8 KO)
2 Ties
Gargole Gargole Win%: 60%

MSF-H Dragooon Gargole BD145CS vs. MF-H Flash Escolpio W145R2F
Dragooon Gargole: 13/20 (2 KO, 11 OS)
Flash Escolpio: 7/20 (7 KO)
3 Ties
Dragooon Gargole Win%: 65%

It's not bad by any means for Defense, but right now I don't see any reason to use it over something like Revizer.

I've added these results to the OP.

(Jul. 30, 2012  11:24 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Well can you do MSF gargoyle gryph TH170 RF also do you have phantom E230CS cause i would like to see that combo vs MSF gargoyle gryph thanks for the test

I do have the parts. But against E230, Gryph would probably be doing most of the work, not Gargole.
It is still much more in Revizer Revizer's "league" than other Defense combinations though ... Hm.
Do you think you can try gargole in stamina tests?
Do you think it has the potential of an anti-attack? What is its weight anyways?
If so would you mind testing MSF-H Gargole GargoleBD145 RF? Thou I don't really think it has the potential to smash attack, Well maybe BD145 will help in smashing? Plus the agressive tip might help in force smashing, together with BD145 to push.

Also would you mind testing MSF-H _______ Gargole BD145RDF? I know tests with CS have been made, But I think RDF would affect the performance and will get different results, Maybe even better results.

Well, Did I explain it well? Hehe
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:44 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Do you think it has the potential of an anti-attack? What is its weight anyways?
If so would you mind testing MSF-H Gargole GargoleBD145 RF? Thou I don't really think it has the potential to smash attack, Well maybe BD145 will help in smashing? Plus the agressive tip might help in force smashing, together with BD145 to push.

Also would you mind testing MSF-H _______ Gargole BD145RDF? I know tests with CS have been made, But I think RDF would affect the performance and will get different results, Maybe even better results.

*looks at gargole wheel*
*sees no major contact points*
*looks at gargole wheel side profile*
*sees barely any signifcant sloping of the wheel*

without major contact points and significant sloping, i don't see how gargole can even hope to smash or force smash. i don't mean to be rude but are you sure you understand the meaning of those terms? i ask this because you state that BD145 can help with smash, but BD145 is circular, meaning 0 contact points (unless you count the downward protrustions which wouldn't make any attacking contact anyway) and hence no smash attack. acute slopes would be needed to force smash (i.e. hit the wheel of the opponent's bey towards the stadium floor, see http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash)
(Aug. 03, 2012  10:39 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Do you think you can try gargole in stamina tests?

I could, but I don't think it would do well. Even in the informal testing I did MF-F Phantom Cancer W145WD was just barely wobbling once Gargole Gargole W145WD stopped spinning. Gargole just doesn't have the right shape or weight distribution to compete with stuff like Phantom or Duo for Stamina, even with a Crystal Wheel.

(Aug. 06, 2012  10:44 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Do you think it has the potential of an anti-attack? What is its weight anyways?

I think it might have use, but I haven't actually tried it so don't take my word for it. I'll do tests for both combos sometime later this week.

Like slyx mentioned though, BD145 doesn't give more smash attack, it just helps the combo push the opposition out more easily. Force Smash doesn't work in that situation because BD145 will block the protrusions.

What I meant is BD145 can help push the other bey to perform a KO, together with the weight of Gargole(which I actually have no idea) .My main idea was actually to push the other bey and not to outbalance it.I also mentioned anti-attack, which means its an attack type to beat an attack type and at least have a little potential to knock out Stamina types even not consistently, not an attack type to beat stamina types... That is why I wanted to know about its weight.

no major contact points
barely any signifcant sloping of the wheel

Does this mean it has less recoil, If so it should be pretty good in stamina and defense.
Would gargoyle be a good one 2 buy?
(Aug. 08, 2012  8:30 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Would gargoyle be a good one 2 buy?

Please use Purchase Consultation for these kinds of questions, rather than asking in Customizations Forum threads.
I'd like to see a test with Gargole Gargole E230RDF. It seems best with defense, and maybe we just need to find the right combo.

EDIT: Thanks Inguilt!
To be honest, you could take any Synchrom and put it on a rubber tip and have a good defense combo due to the sheer weight of a Synchrom alone.

If you're interested in a pure defense type, E230 is much better than TH170 in my opinion. TH170 hasn't been a competitive defense track for a long time now since LTACs are basically nonexistant (and E230 handles them better anyway).
Due to my own carelessness, my BB-10 stadium is now unusable. I won't be able to do tests or requests for some time until I get another one so for for those whose requests I said I would do I'm sorry about this.
I haven't done any tests on this yet, but Gargole is a very good fit for Phoenic - and may allow the contact points of Phoenic to be used to their maximum advantage. Someone might want to give this a go...
Hmm, really? That's pretty great if it does. Would you mind posting photos or something to show us? Tongue_out
Byser-if you get a chance could you do defense comparison tests with Reviser Reviser, Gargoyle Reviser, and Reviser Gargoyle on BD145RDF (or CS if you don't have RDF). I have notice recently that Gargoyle soaks hit better than Reviser seems to. However,I think it still needs Reviser for the weight based on your tests with Gargoyle Gargoyle.

I am working on getting another Reviser soon so that I can do these tests as well, but it would still be nice to see your results too. That way we have more than one persons results.
If possible, someone test MSF-L Gargole Dragooon B:D...