Gaming "shopping list"

Since I've got nothing better to do... (Except sleeping like I should be)

PS3:
  1. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (Hurry up September! I want to throw my money at this game NOW.)
  2. Tales of Xillia
  3. PS Plus
  4. Final Fantasy XIV: ARR
  5. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  6. Sonic 06 (I'm dead serious.Speechless)

3DS:
  1. A 3DS (XL?)
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Kingdom HeartsGrinDD
  4. Dead or Alive Dimensions (For the Fighting believe it or not.)
  5. Sonic Generations (Dat Biolizard.)
Oh, awesome thread.

PS3:

1. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix- Never really got in to Kinjgdom hearts, and figured this would be the best place to start. I can't wait till September!

2. Tales of Xillia- I haven't played a Tales game and I want to start with this one.

3. Ni No Kuni- I've heard great things about it.

DS/3DS:

1. Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D- I really want to play a good 2D platformer.

2. Chrono Trigger DS- I've heard it's one of the best games.

3. Animal Crossing New Leaf- Looks cool, but don't know if i will like it.

4. Pokemon X/Y- My most anticipated games of the year, I love pokemon so this will probably be no exception.

5. Legend of zelda: Link between worlds- Zelda is awesome, and I love handheld games.

Other:

Wii U Console

New Super Mario Bros U

Wind Waker HD
Oh this is a very difficult thing for me to put together, but I will attempt it.

PC: Battlefield 4, Payday 2, Borderlands 2, Minecraft, Crysis 3, Far Cry 3, Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon, Skyrim, Batman Arkham Origins, Bioshock Infinite. (I know there are more, but for right now that is all I can think of)

Xbox 360/Xbox One: Watch Dogs(Potentially PC), State of Decay, Dying Light, Call of Duty: Ghosts(Not exactly why I suddenly have the urge to play this), Grand Theft Auto: V(Potentially PC), NHL 14, WWE 2K14, Assassins Creed IV Black Flag, Titanfall, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive. (Again, I know there are more, but this is all I can think of at the moment)

3DS: Pokemon X/Y, Animal Crossing New Leaf.

I will try to add in the PS3/PS4 stuff later, maybe then I will remember the other games for the rest of the list.