Gaming Restaurant Concept Survey

(Jul. 12, 2012  1:51 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: OH MY HOSH!!! you should have a Dj playing dubstep, house, and modern music with a giant DDR looking like dancefloor too! Also how big will this get once done? Nice idea too!

Thanks for the interest. I have no idea how big it will be yet, since I'm not quite ready to start doing plans. Look forward to the Press Start blog to see some concept arts for the dining area and gaming lounge.

(Jul. 12, 2012  4:09 AM)Hacked Wrote: Took the survey, and I am very interested.
@Trainer Red: Remember, if this becomes a real restaurant, there will be a budget, so I don't think they can afford so much add-ons, or atleast for the time being where they are just starting. When the restaurant is more famous and has good business, then maybe that would be the time to add in the extra things. Keep in note the costs of arcade machines are usually over $1000.

I intend for Press Start to be my ultimate project. If anything, I'm going to open a different restaurant first, and then go all-out on this one so that it's as amazing as I dream it will be, if not better. Like I said, I'm going to open up a blog soon, so look out for when I advertise it.

I appreciate all of the hits I'm still getting. I'm done with the project, but keep 'em coming.
When you start up your restaurant, what name will you give it? If you want, come to me for name ideas!
(Jul. 16, 2012  2:35 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: When you start up your restaurant, what name will you give it? If you want, come to me for name ideas!

Press Start is the tentative name, but if it gets taken between now and when I open my restaurant, it shall be changed.
Oh, sorry. I forgot. Anyways, come to me for fun facts to put on the menus!
Tip: The menus should be in a layout to look like a Main Menu!
Part 2 of the survey is live! This survey deals with menu items and the ideal cost my customers would like to pay for them. You can find it here: here!
I'm liking the concept! I just took Part 2, so there's one you can read over.

Good luck with this, Kayne!
I took part two. I can't wait for part 3!
Very nice! Cant wait for part 3! It should be about restaurant seating/furniture and how the place should look like.