Gaming Random Thoughts

Got my ACE COMBAT 6 FLIGHT BUNDLE THROUGH UPS TODAY...

It's awesome. The joystick, I never thought would be this big (probably why the package weighed in at 9 lbs), but it's very comfy to hold too. However, you need to put it on a table with the suction cups so you have more stability. A bit hard to turn without stability.

Faceplate is absolutely sexy.

Game is too. Wink
Just finished Knights of Cydonia by MUSE and Before I Forget by Slipknot on expert. My room mate did the encore and now we're on the last set in expert. All of the songs are crazzzzzy
Flight Stick is a tad hard to use. Kinda miss using the controller but I've heard it is more useful when you get used to it.

When I say "tad hard to use" I mean you can't turn as fast as you want to due to the weight of the stick and the amount in moves in a certain amount of time (as compared to the controller).

Much easier to shoot your machine gun and missiles/SP Weapons with though.

Pity AC6 doesn't have AT THE VERY LEAST 1v1 on the same machine WITH split screen.

I want lotsa Microsoft Points. I'm carp addicted to this game and will buy themes, picture packs, and the custom skins for the planes (only a few planes have good skins. blah.).
the Limited Edition Super Mario Galaxy guide came out today (oddly, it came out in North America..on the same day as the JAPANESE version, yet its for the NA version, which isn't for another 12 days)

It reveals something that happens when you finish the game 100%
(Highlight below to read.. since I know some people hate spoilers...)

Completing the game with 100% unlocks Luigi as a playable character!

Quite cool.. quite cool.
Cod4 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rad.

M16 with Stopping power and deep impact= win
sam Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:Cod4 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo rad.

M16 with Stopping power and deep impact= win

I hear you.

I hate the fags who only use M4+Red Dot or the semi automatic sniper.

I assume you are playing the PC version, which beats the 360/PS3 version hands down because it actually has recoil on its guns hahaha.

Yeah pc. I haven't played the console versions to judge, but most console fps is lol to begin with.
i have no idea what that means but COD4 sounds like a fun FPS, and I don't even really like FPS
Deasert Eagles are like handheld shotguns.

I have a SSBM tournament on Saturday. I can't decide If I'm going to use Marth or Falco. I have no idea why they won't allow character switching between matches/rounds.
SexyMichael Wrote:Deasert Eagles are like handheld shotguns.

I have a SSBM tournament on Saturday. I can't decide If I'm going to use Marth or Falco. I have no idea why they won't allow character switching between matches/rounds.

Ah, nice. Good luck.
3 days till my SSBM and Pokemon tourneys, I'm so excited. =)
Tamer Brad Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2rR5Ut6pM

No matter how true situations like that may be for some families, it's just so Chocked_2;; to see, each and every time.
I thought the making out with the aunt was a little more Chocked_2;

and also sexier
Tamer Brad Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5M6ZMVzWs4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2rR5Ut6pM

I am moving to New Zealand.

Holy carp.
Best commercials ever.
so I might be buying/getting a 360

now i just don't know which one to get.
I'm actually leaning towards elite.
I heard its price is going down by Christmas,
and black looks hot. not big on halo colors.
sam Wrote:i saw the ytmnd for that days ago

ok

good for you
every FPS released should keep track of your stats online.
that's probably why I'm still playing BF2..
I don't even understand why they add so much to the game,
but seeing things like your accuracy and KDR go up after each round is pretty cool.
Especially if your trying to compete with friends.