Gaming Random Thoughts

(Nov. 30, 2008  1:38 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: ^ yessssssss sam

far cry is decent if you are someone who can look by the flaws and still enjoy it
because the game certainly has a lot of flaws.
not sure how far you are into the game but it gets really repetitive, too.
personally i would give it a B- , I feel (after beating the game) that some tweaks to game play could easily give it an A

I would probably have given it a B+ if I did not borrow Fable off my friend last night.
Far Cry has NOTHING on Fable. I started playing it at like..9pm, and couldn't put it down until around 2-3AM ><
i just finished warning a clinic guy that the ceasefire in the south is about to end then had to run out of the town (BTW IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE)
i had it

internet is retarded and i had to unplug uncles computer from it to go on so above quote and now im "never" going to be able to use it

awesome
(Nov. 30, 2008  1:44 AM)Sam Wrote: i had it

internet is retarded and i had to unplug uncles computer from it to go on so above quote and now im "never" going to be able to use it

awesome
wait, what?

why can't you just unplug the comp?
thats what i did

he had a hard time getting the internet to work on his comp again after i did it then got pissed at me
buy a router
well we have one i just have no idea where its at

and it cant really do any good now

also i can only play for two hours a day Unhappy
murder everyone
(Nov. 30, 2008  1:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: murder everyone

this
(Nov. 30, 2008  1:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: murder everyone

scalp those motherfuckas

also when you going back to red water womah
(Nov. 30, 2008  2:14 AM)Sam Wrote: not till at least late july

Smith

get live working dude
(Nov. 30, 2008  1:42 AM)Sam Wrote: i just finished warning a clinic guy that the ceasefire in the south is about to end then had to run out of the town (BTW IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE)

that's probably the hardest part in the game, lol
capcom should make zx3 but more mature.. and sexy
(Nov. 30, 2008  2:20 AM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  2:14 AM)Sam Wrote: not till at least late july

Smith

get live working dude
Smith

ill beg, maybe i can get mom to get me some xbox live stuff for christmas and be all like PLZZZZ
http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/42181#new

DJ - Yeah!
kingdom hearts chain of memories is suppose to come out on ps2 dec 2nd Grin im excited to see how it is Grin
Quote:also i can only play for two hours a day
My form tutor at school wants to send me to an SEN teacher to stop my "gaming addiction" because I play 3, maybe 4 hours a night IF I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. Not necessarily on games, but on my PC.

I wonder about people like this sometimes. =S
(Nov. 30, 2008  12:23 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
Quote:also i can only play for two hours a day
My form tutor at school wants to send me to an SEN teacher to stop my "gaming addiction" because I play 3, maybe 4 hours a night IF I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. Not necessarily on games, but on my PC.

I wonder about people like this sometimes. =S

BUT YOU'RE ADDICTED, DON'T YOU SEE YOU SHOULD BE WATCHING TV OR SOMETHING THAT'S WAY MORE PRODUCTIVE!!
I was on a 10 hour flight and it was like 11PM and a flight attendant kept going on about how I shouldnt be playing my PSP. After a LONG lecture she gave me "plane timeout" and said not to play my PSP anymore. 10 minutes later she walked by my aisle and found me playing my GBASP. Man was she angry, but i was only like 10 =( .
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:47 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I was on a 10 hour flight and it was like 11PM and a flight attendant kept going on about how I shouldnt be playing my PSP. After a LONG lecture she gave me "plane timeout" and said not to play my PSP anymore. 10 minutes later she walked by my aisle and found me playing my GBASP. Man was she angry, but i was only like 10 =( .

what the carp? you should've told her to carp off
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:47 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I was on a 10 hour flight and it was like 11PM and a flight attendant kept going on about how I shouldnt be playing my PSP. After a LONG lecture she gave me "plane timeout" and said not to play my PSP anymore. 10 minutes later she walked by my aisle and found me playing my GBASP. Man was she angry, but i was only like 10 =( .

psp will crash that plane yo
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:54 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2008  5:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

psp will crash that plane yo

Woah, seriously?
I told her to shut up.....she didnt take it well...

EDIT: Not to mention that very slippery fruit punch XD