Galleries?

Would it be possible to add in galleries for each Beyblade, such as individual parts, from varying views, and stuff like that?
I was actually just thinking about this the other day, maybe I'll take some pictures another day.
I'd be really happy to help with taking pictures. I have a good camera and I can take decent photos; let me know if you need any!
Go for it, take pictures of whatever you can.
Sure, I'd love to. I'll get on to that this week!
I've added some more photos for Wolborg, Advance Averager, Galeon, Driger V2 and Burning Kerberous.

I'll add more later, but most of the beyblades i have, there aren't articles on them yet.

I hope to see other people's pictures as well!
Thank you very much!
Bey Brad Wrote:Thank you very much!

No problem!
Can someone teach me how to add pictures to articles please? Smile
Alice Wrote:Can someone teach me how to add pictures to articles please? Smile
I assume you know how to upload them? Well, if you do then to add a picture just use this code:
Code:
[[Image:filename.jpg|thumb|Title]]

and if you want to make a gallery:
Code:
<gallery>
Image:filename.jpg|Title
Image:filename.jpg|Title
</gallery>

...And so on. I'm sure there is more advanced things you can do, but basically thats it.
I would actually very much appreciate this and I think it'd be a good draw to the website.
I've took photos and added galleries to Samurai Changer MS, DEMS and added two more pics to Burning Kerberous.

I will be adding more photos tomorrow to the Wiki. Thanks again, Brad for allowing me to edit the articles and add images.
saiyanangel5 Wrote:I've took photos and added galleries to Samurai Changer MS, DEMS and added two more pics to Burning Kerberous.

I will be adding more photos tomorrow to the Wiki. Thanks again, Brad for allowing me to edit the articles and add images.

Thank you!
Bey Brad Wrote:Thank you!
No problem, glad to help!

I've added more photos of Galeon, Driger V2, Wolborg, Wolborg MS, Bistool, Driger MS, Master Dragoon and Draciel MS. Also one of CWD Free Survivor for the CWD article.

As i've mentioned before, i've got a lot of photos of other beyblades, but the proper articles haven't written for them yet. I'll wait for them before adding more photos.
You're a great help to the Beywiki Project. I really appreciate it personally, I am sure we all do as well.
A few beyblades arrived today from one of my lots off MOJ, so i took photos even though most of them look badly worn. You can replace any pictures with better versions, if you think they look really bad.

Galleries added to Dragoon S, Dragoon V2, Driger S and Gaia Dragoon V. Also added Phantom Force Wolborg within the Wolborg article.
Thank you Caron!