Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

This is my attempt at a Galaxy Pegasis article. Bear with me, as I'm using as much knowledge as I have.

Galaxy Pegasis is the first Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion item, and the 70th MFB item released to date. It is the 4th iteration in the Pegasis series.

Clear WheelTongue_outegasis II

Pegasis II shares some traits with its predecessor. It has the familar translucent blue, and has a similar ridge for attack types. However, on Pegasis II, the ridge is more subtle, likely to make way for the Galaxy Metal Wheel. Another point of interest is the lack of stickers-the details on Pegasis II are painted on, which adds to its ridge (although to negligible affect), A factor to consider is its weight, which puts it amongst the heaviest of the clear wheels alongside Bull and Aquario.

Weight: 3.1g

Metal Wheel:Galaxy

Where Pegasis was a great Force Smash wheel, and Storm to this day is the Smash Attack king, Galaxy continues the original Pegasis's tradition of Force Smash, as well as adding some new things of its own. The wheel itself isn't very heavy, ranking in as one of the lightest Metal Wheels. However, for its flaws, it is an extremely effective Force Smash wheel, when paired with parts to maximize its strengths.

Weight:29.5g

Track:W105 (Wing 105)

The only low track to date that features a gimmick,W105 is not only slightly heavier than its predecessor, it also enjoys some air resistance. While this may not seem useful, paired with tall bottoms like RF and R2F, it can mean a lot.

Weight:1.1g

Bottom:R2F (Right Rubber Flat)

The successor to the RF series, R2F is a slightly taller,heavier RF in a star shape. The rubber is also of higher quality, meaning the R2F is much harder to wear down.
But this is negligible, as the R2F bottom is much more controllable than RF. Its only downside is it has almost zero stamina, meaning it will self KO without a very strong launch.

Weight:0.8g

Overall:Galaxy Pegasis was a highly anticipated blade when it was first announced. While some parts could have been better individually, the overall package is a great starting point for the Explosion series. R2F is the highlight of this package, but Pegasis II should not be ignored as one of the heavier Clear Wheels.
You've made too many presumptuous statements; you've attributed lots of the features of the parts to unfounded performance properties.
Maybe a little too soon, eh?
Well,I do own the Beyblade...and I have tested it in battle against various Beyblades and looked up a lot of info on it. But if you don't like it,you don't like it.
(Jun. 12, 2010  7:08 PM)BlackAce Wrote: This is my attempt at a Galaxy Pegasis article. Bear with me, as I'm using as much knowledge as I have.

Galaxy Pegasis is the first Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion item, and the 70th MFB item released to date. It is the 4th iteration in the Pegasis series.
It is the 3rd pegasis beyblade....Pegasis 105F,Storm Pegasis 105RF,
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
...Cyber Pegasis 100HF?
(Jun. 20, 2010  11:56 PM)BlackAce Wrote: ...Cyber Pegasis 100HF?
OHH i wasn't counting that i thought you were just talking about ginga's beyblades xD i'm sorry Grin
"Galaxy Pegasis is the first Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion item, and the 70th MFB item released to date. It is the 4th iteration in the Pegasis series."

Not really necessary...

"... likely to make way for the Galaxy Metal Wheel"

All clear wheels fit with all metal wheels, except for LDrago and Perseus

"... Storm to this day is the Smash Attack king"

Lightning LDrago outclasses storm.

"However, for its flaws, it is an extremely effective Force Smash wheel, when paired with parts to maximize its strengths."

Customization suggestions would be nice.

"While this may not seem useful, paired with tall bottoms like RF and R2F, it can mean a lot."

Heh heh, what DOES it mean? That should be in the description.

"...it has almost zero stamina..."

Replacing zero stamina with it's usual spin time would be more accurate, and again, customization suggestions should be suggested. Should be much more like the RF description.

"Overall:..."

This should be concluded with whether or not you should buy it.

Most of the descriptions are shorter than most Beywiki descriptions, as well.

Sorry if I'm sounding mean...
I also seem to have heard Galaxy was quite a passive wheel? And you mention "pegasis" in your description of the metal wheel. "as well as adding some new things of its own" should also be explained. Also, storm did not only come with storm pegasis 105RF, so it would be inaccurate to say that "Galaxy continues the original Pegasis's tradition of Force Smash".
Alright,fine. The article I wrote isn't any good.

Though I'm good at Beyblade itself, I've never been that great at customs, which makes my article writing ability crippled.

I really do want to do more with the WBO,but my limitations make it hard.
Sorry if I came off harsh, you worked hard and for that you should be congratulated.
And remember, it's the whole community that makes Beywiki. Giving up when you're getting suggestions isn't going to complete the article.
Well, in that case, I'll just have to do some more research and testing.
(Jun. 24, 2010  3:19 PM)VIEBeyblade Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF is more stronger.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL Grammatical error xD Sry but more stronger isn't proper, you just say, stronger and in this case it's not even that it should just be said as better because strength isn't involved because the beyblade isn't alive.
thanks grammar police

considering VIEBeyblade's native language is clearly not english
(Jun. 24, 2010  6:32 PM)♥ Wrote: thanks grammar police

considering VIEBeyblade's native language is clearly not english

Yeah thats why I was helping him better his English skills smart one.
i didn't know LOOOOOOOOOOOL constituted as helpful
It seemed funny at the time. Also it wasn't like I was laughing at him personally rather than just the statement causing me to laugh. What's wrong with a little happiness my friend? Isn't that what life is about? I did help him out after did I not? Furthermore, English isn't my first language either but through constructive criticism I have perfected the language. Would you like me to speak to you in Spanish to prove it?
Marco is obviously in his little sarcastic world, let life go on. Getting too off-topic, back to the matter at hand: Has there been any tests on galaxy yet? I have one but I'd dare not use it. Tongue_out
I don't mean to be a turd here, but, Marco, your English is far from perfect, as evidenced by your great number of syntactical errors.

Dan: I don't think there's been any extensive testing, but I do recall theflightyellz saying it was a disappointment because the 'wings' meld into the rest of the wheel.
Eii.
and I support everything you said there, lul.
and meld do you mean its edges move inwards after lots of contact?
Nice! You did a hard work!
Off-topic:
VIEBeyblade is in a french school (he doesn't even talks french properly so he can only talk Vietnamese properly) He is in my class, I know him.
(Jun. 25, 2010  5:40 PM)Dan Wrote: and meld do you mean its edges move inwards after lots of contact?

Yeah, but I'm a bit hazy on this so you might want to look up the Galaxy Pegasis thread.
I'd refrain from saying that if I were you, I'd like to see you point out any sarcasm in my last post. Other than that, why would you have a bey and not use it? It's not like it's a super rare or anything. Also nobody has tested Galaxy but there are some presumptions like MF Galaxy Pegasis II CH120RF/R²F/CS. If I manage to get money I'll get a Galaxy Peg and try this combo.