Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F

Can someone warn this guy?
Dan, if you have a problem, please use the report function.

Now, if everyone would like to get back on topic ...
Ok Dan please just stop this the problem is resolved. Let's get back on topic, as I said if people have the parts to make that last combo I heard it's promising.
Isn't that combo pretty much MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF except possibly using 2 different bottoms?
I think that is already an established combo.
Try it with CS I think that could be interesting and Dan you never know what it'll be like if you don't try, I could be better than the LL Drago combo for all we know.
Uhm, dude you can't compare Lightning Ldrago and Galaxy peg. They might act differently, also one is right spin and one is left that right there is a big difference on it's own. Changing the clear and metal wheel could result in a huge difference, thats why it requires testing... You can't just write off a combo without even testing it.
Alright, true.
In that case it would be interesting.
I was just thinking because if LLdrago is a left spin then when the blades make contact they will be pushing each other the same way considering the blade that is facing it is right spin, if the two blades are right spin however I'm pretty sure that the point of contact would be opposite so say the ridges of one blade and the other meet and push each other in the opposite way it will cause more of an impact. But I'm no physics expert Tongue_out please correct me if I'm wrong.
(Jun. 25, 2010  8:36 PM)Marco Wrote: I was just thinking because if LLdrago is a left spin then when the blades make contact they will be pushing each other the same way considering the blade that is facing it is right spin, if the two blades are right spin however I'm pretty sure that the point of contact would be opposite so say the ridges of one blade and the other meet and push each other in the opposite way it will cause more of an impact. But I'm no physics expert Tongue_out please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hm, yes, I think you are right. If we have a Lightning L Drago with, let us say, 40 N of force, and a Galaxy Pegasis in the other direction with 30 N, then if they met in an ideal collision, each one towards the other in a straight line :
-40 + 30 = 10 N in Galaxy Pegasis' opposite direction.

If two Beyblades go in the same direction yet that one is faster/stronger than the other, using the same numbers mentioned above, then I believe the slower one should be slightly propulsed so it reaches something close to that 40 N, if not 70 N.