Galaxy Pegasis CH120RF!!!

Okay I've been away from beyblading for a long time now (about 10 months) and now that finally me exams are over I felt lyk meddling around with my beys. So i bought a galaxy pegasis lyk 1 year a ago but didnt even use it much (just took R2F for other customizations) because evryone told it sucked and didnt have much attack potential. But today I jst felt lyk jumbling up all of my parts and came up with this. At first it was just for fun but then I realized that Galaxy Pegasis CH120 has alot of attack potential than i imagined!!!! Yeah and one more thing i dont have any top tier defense beys now that they took WB out of the picture but i dont hav any RS or CS bottoms so U'll hav 2 bear with me with a MF Earth Bull GB145WB. here are the results:

Stadium: MFB Attack Stadium
Launcher: bey launcher used for both beys
Pegasis lauched with sliding shoot and Bull lauched at 80%
ALL my beys are takara tomy and the RFs are brand new (1 year old but never used them)

Galaxy Pegasis CH120RF(at 145 height) vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Pegasis : 15/20 wins
Bull: 5/20 wins (bull won 3 rounds by outrun and 2 coz pegasis self KOd)

Galaxy Pegasis CH120RF(at 120 height) vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Pegasis : 17/20 wins
Bull: 3/20 wins (bull won 1 round by outrun and 2 coz pegasis self KOd)

and if you want to compare these results with that of a top tier attack bey here you go:

MF Lighting L Drago 100RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
L Drago: 18/20 wins
Bull : 2/20 wins (1 by outrun and 1 because L Drago self Koed)

As you can see L drago won 18 out of 20 rounds while pegasis won 17 (at 120 height) only one round behind than a top tier bey. But it suprises me that out of all the members in the WBO no one recognized the combo's potential. Was this combo discuseed be4?? (i didnt find anyu threads when I searched) any can some one please test this out with a current top tier bey???? I just hope its not just me who's getting these wierd results.LOL
Nice try, but would u test with top tier defence? bassalt 230CS will be nice. Mods, please close.

... You already had a topic with a very similar combination, using D125 instead, and even back then you were using that poor Defense customization.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-D125-Att...sis-D125RF

We are now one year later, in 2011. You really need to get up-to-date.