D125 Attacker - Galaxy Pegasis D125RF

Galaxy seems have much more smash attack in 125 height than in 145 height. Here are the results.

Against Top-Tier Defense Combo
Galaxy Pegasis D125RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
Stadium - MFB Attack Stadium
RF - sort of worn down
Bull Launched at 80% power

Results -
Pegasis - 14/20 wins ( all by KO ) win rate - 70%
Bull - 6/20 wins ( 4 by outspin and won 2 because pegasis self KOed ) win rate 30%

I'm suprised that I got these results with a worn down RF. Obviously this will work better with a mint one but my mint RF hasn't arrived yet so If some have this parts plus a mint RF please feel free to post some results. So what do you think?
Just for curiocities sake what was the stadium that was used in these tests.
Doesn't RF achieve optimum performance when it's a bit worn?
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:35 PM)Moss Wrote: Just for curiocities sake what was the stadium that was used in these tests.

Its noted in the opening post ( MFB attack stadium )
can you test with t125 =?
and great results Smile
Sounds Interesting. Will give it a go when i get my Galaxy......
(Oct. 18, 2010  6:26 PM)vamasco Wrote: can you test with t125 =?
and great results Smile

Yes I would actually like to see this too Smile
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:26 PM)silver knight Wrote: Bull - 6/20 wins ( 4 by outspin and won 2 because pegasis self KOed ) win rate 30%

It ran away itself out of the stadium? Doesn't this need to be redone?
Hah, thank you for the results even if they might not be accurate.
Would try this myself but I am wary about damaging my mint blue Galaxy wheel. D:
will try this since my galaxy peg is due to arrive within the next 3 days,
thanks for the testing
I'll try this as well in a few days.
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:46 PM)Kaitou Wrote: Do the test with H145.

I tried ,H125 as way too much recoil and because galaxy is also one of the lightest wheels it Self KOing rate is hish plus as I said in the OP galaxy works better in 125 height than in 145.
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:59 PM)Pyro Wrote:
and great results Smile

I dont have T125 maybe someone else could do if they have the parts.
I would do it but I don´t have a attack stadium till x-mas Unhappy!
do you have sw145 to test instead of d125=?
and can somoene test this combo with t125=?
(Oct. 19, 2010  11:11 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:26 PM)silver knight Wrote: Bull - 6/20 wins ( 4 by outspin and won 2 because pegasis self KOed ) win rate 30%

It ran away itself out of the stadium? Doesn't this need to be redone?

No, that's only for draws.
Self-KO's are valid.
if only I had D125.
if im aware d 125 is availible at stores from hasbro from rock orso d125 b
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:16 PM)silver knight Wrote: I dont have T125 maybe someone else could do if they have the parts.

I have T125, D125 and 125 so i can try it with the 125 varations to see if theres any noticeable diffrence in preformance
that would be awesome!!! Thanks Smile!
Can´t wait to see the results
(Oct. 20, 2010  10:09 PM)vamasco Wrote: that would be awesome!!! Thanks Smile!
Can´t wait to see the results

Galaxy pegasis arrived today so will do testing when i get home, should i use my wore,mint or freash RF? should i try it with R2F aswell?
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:16 PM)silver knight Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:46 PM)Kaitou Wrote: Do the test with H145.

I tried ,H125 as way too much recoil and because galaxy is also one of the lightest wheels it Self KOing rate is hish plus as I said in the OP galaxy works better in 125 height than in 145.
(Oct. 18, 2010  10:59 PM)Pyro Wrote:
and great results Smile

I dont have T125 maybe someone else could do if they have the parts.

H125? Doesnt that track even exist?
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:42 AM)Number 1 Wrote: H125? Doesnt that track even exist?

If you had read what he quoted you would have seen he meant H145.
did some testing just before (wanted to have some fun before doing homework lulz)

So i did D125RF with a fresh RF i got a week ago and havent used, Self KO's arent included in these results,

testing was done in MFB attack agaisnt MF Earth Bull GB145WB with Galaxy PegasisD125RF shot with banking, Earth Bull Always shot 1st.

7 wins 3 loses, 2 draws both double KO's
Round Results (Click to View)
And as vamasco requested i tested again with T125 With afreash RF
Same conditions as above
6 Wins, 4 Loses 60% win rate
Preformed pretty much like it did with D125 its win rate is less because alot of bad luck with wall stoping ko's. Galaxy seems to preform well at this height and looking at where the paint has scarped off it looks like its using the spikes at the bottom of the wheel as it is coming down from the slop of the stadium. force smash prehaps?Tongue_out

Anyway since combos tend to produce better results at 120 if they preform well at 125 so i tried galaxy on CH120 im not sure if its been tested before but i found it to be a beast.
Not sure if i should post result on this thread or not but since its quite realivent to the subject im pretty sure itll be ok so..

Galaxy Pegasis CH120RF Vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB, same conditions as above.

8 wins 2 loses 80%
I preffered this then D125 and T125 the window for KO seemed to be alot bigger aswell this might be my new favorite attack combo Tongue_out
Galaxy deffenatly is alot better then what i had heard when it was 1st realase.

Also temped to find out how these preform with a semi woren R2F if anyone who has a R2F woren can test as well thatll be great. Since mine is woren yet and im uncertian how long itll take to wear in.

hope this is helpful
thanks for testing and thanks for the results the results Smile!
Too bad, I thought the results would be betterUnhappy.
It´s definitely a good combo to use , and c120 it´s a track that never gets old !!!
(Oct. 21, 2010  7:43 AM)vamasco Wrote: thanks for testing and thanks for the results the results Smile!
Too bad, I thought the results would be betterUnhappy.
It´s definitely a good combo to use , and c120 it´s a track that never gets old !!!

T125 isnt bad for it i just had bad luck getting KO's with it if i had heaps of time i could have done 20 round testings which probley would show that