Gaia Dragoon V

I just saved whatever I got done. Don't worry though, I'll finish this up when I'm not as tired. htere's probably revisions needed as usual.

http://beywiki.com/index.php/Gaia_Dragoon_V

I just need some clarifications.
1. "This is one of the fastest combinations that can be built due to it’s light weight and metal flat tip."

That's what I put down under the Smash Attack ex. Do you believe its correct?

2. Does that combo use a MG Core or HMC? I was thinking the mass makes the force higher, but then again it might slow it down.

3. "first set of spikes are slanted in shape while the second set contains several smaller spikes."

Should I have numbered the overall total of spike or is this fine?
G Wrote:2. Does that combo use a MG Core or HMC? I was thinking the mass makes the force higher, but then again it might slow it down.

3. "first set of spikes are slanted in shape while the second set contains several smaller spikes."
2: Using HMC would be better. Personally, I think the trade off is worth it.

3: This is correct.

Article looks good though!
I think it may be a misnomer to claim that it is one of the fastest combos that can be built ... it is not that fast, but it is good.
And Grip Base ...
And Customize Grip 2 ...
Yeah, I made notice of those BBs within the article.
About the SG Metal Flat 2 combo, I think rather than saying it is the fastest, you could just mention how it's one of the best high speed smash attackers out there.
Also, I never found Storm Grip to be much fast.
storm grip is really fast for the first 15 seconds you have it out of the box