GFX Tournament Round 2: taj12 vs. BEYBOOST

I vote Entry 2. Both aren't great but Entry 2 has a better flow to it.
I agree with Aura. Entry 2 has better flow and looks more professional. Entry 1 looks like they GFXer just took an image and put it on a random background. Entry 2 takes my vote.
my vote goes to entry 2 it looks better than 1st
Entry 2.Nice placing of render and font.Suitable font too.Lastly,that background blends perfectly with the render.
the same render I used in my last creation XD

Entry 2, as it is graphically better than 1. entyry 2, remove the black stuff. its a bad try for lighting
I agree with DeX Aura and CyberBlader27 I vote for entry 2 it looks more professional.
And I don't know if you not est but entry 2 looks a bit 3D but entry 1 looks flat.
Score Check!
E1: 0
E2: 6

Keep on voting!
Entry 2 is better I agree with everybody
Unnecessary Score check!
E1: 0
E2: 7
Come on guys, keep voting! Only a few days left!

I vote for entry 2.

Entry 1 uses shadows in the weirdest places and has no sort of...aim. No emotion or anything I guess. The image is weird as well.

Entry 2 is a great sig. Light used in awesome places. The bubbles and it all fits the scene of the character.
CnC....

E1: It is really spammed with brushes. The light effect isn't really appealing and you left out too many negative space. Effects are really lacking. Next time, NEVER try to PLAY with the lighting filter. KIU though

E2: It is a nice piece of GFX...overall. The light at the upper-left corner is not working out though. It must have been placed in the down-right, slightly rotated too. The bubbles are fitting the BG though the concept of a girl playing music in a sea/ocean isn't really working out. The text at the corner is distracting but the flow of the whole tag is nice IMO. KIU.

#2 GMV
E1: pretty sure its a stock, i hate the bevel and emboss like affect to Yui and the lighting is quite bad and has no flow and the right side of the tag is too empty also i dislike the render placement.

E2: it looks better even though it is simple the background is ripple and somewhat has a lighting i like the render placement but i dislike the text placement because it is very distracting though Yui playing music int the sea does not fit at all that person could have used a city stock etc. i also dislike that Yui is under the border because it creates a bad effect.

sorry if you find this offensive

I choose 2
entry 1; what's with the stretched image and spamming of brushes ? ):
entry 2 just looks nicer in general and has more "flow" to it.

so i vote entry 2
I vote entry 2, entry 1 it gets really shady and you cant see the girls face as well. But the best way to put is the way that aura put it.
I vote for entry 2, it flows better and the background works with the render. I like the bubble effect around the render, it again fits with the background. Entry 1's render is stretched and has bad lighting, and the background just doesn't fit.
I vote for entry 2 it has a nice flow entry 1 has bad lighting
Entry 2 soooooo cute looking... xD kidding, good flow, nice use of C4D that's the bubbles correct? And a good choice of render placement and cutting