GFX Tournament Battle 6: Delta Fate vs Blaze12xz

I vote for #2. #1 is too, unoriginal. It looks like something already published.
#2 is a great blend of colors.
E1 GMV
Elaborate dude, Explain why entry 1 gyv.

Entry 2 gmv, entry 1 mainly got its resources from google images or something like that, with a smudged background.

Entry 1 has out more effect, putting more effects. Therefore I thought that entry 2 was better.

1: simple background and no blending
2:Its Good but too bright at some parts. Its hard to identify the render.

So yeah Entry 2 GMV
Scores Check!

E1: 1
E2: 3

Even though neither are really good at all to me, I guess I'll give my vote to Entry 2...
Entry 1: Bad quality renders, with what looks like no effects at all. He just got a stock background, put renders on it, boom, that's his entry...
Entry 2: The effects in this were poorly used, making it almost impossible to make out what the second render's face even looks like, and the text is hardly noticable, with bad placement and no real effect that it gives..
Both don't stand out to me, but I'll vote for Entry #2, just because Entry #1 didn't seem to have a lot of work put into it and seems just like some stuff put together. Even though its hard to tell what Entry #2 is, I'll go for it due to the nice use of colors.
Score check

E1:1
E2:5

Let me guess. Blaze12xz won? Or DeltaFate? I wonder...
Scores Check
E1/Blaze12xz:1
E2/Deltafate:5

SO, Deltafate Won!!
Ii know their entries Cuz I know their Styles Smile
Yep! Delta Fate won! Well done! Blaze, you entry was great as well!
congrats deltafate
guess my new style didn't work out
@granblue- i didn't use a stock bg i smudgged and used a brush to create a focal point