38.89%
22.22%
22.22%
Other - Please post what
16.67%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
hmmmm. good. when you have all 3 members, then post w/ the format i listed
I think 3 is too less i think it should be 6 or 7

Look at the posts above you. so now Team Magma is complete w/ Aura, Beycenter, and Medz?
If he does. you guys are official
Team Name: Spectrum

Link to the thread.

Members:
-NoodooSoup
-CRUelty
-othellog

If we can have four members, then Electric is also a part of the team. Smile
sorry man, Max was agreed upon 3 members to keep things simple, and welcome aboard to the GFX Teams, Spectrum!
Maybe I have a better plan of getting official .. sorry for bad english but back to topic. How about the team that shares resources , gives cnc or has a good amount of team rep would become official ?
To become official, you just need to have three members in your team, and then post it in this thread, using this format:
Code:
Team Name:
URL for thread (if there is one)
Members:
-
-
-
We're not basing a team to be official on how good they are, just on the amount of people there are in it.
So I just wit to join a team or wait till someone makes it
Team: Team VGD (Visual Graphic Designers)
URL: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-GFX-Team...#pid812874
Members -
-BeybladerPotter
-Xyo
-Wolverine Mode
Team Name: O.R.B
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR THREAD
Members:
- Omega
- blah
- Resistance

BE AFRAID.
(Oct. 16, 2011  10:49 AM)Omega Wrote: Team Name: O.R.B
Members:
- Omega
- blah
- Resistance

BE AFRAID.
Holy jeebers! That is one scary team Chocked_2 Are you guys trying to make us look bad lolPinching_eyes Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Say hello to your new champs Tongue_out_wink
jks, team GFXtreme will still PWN you. And their is nothing you can do about it.

EDIT: I just saw your thread. You have your own banner?! Guys, they have their own banner! We need a banner or else we will look bad! Our pride is at stake here!
All three teams added to OP, and gosh, that is one freekin scary team. lets hope we can win this SDC!
(Oct. 16, 2011  11:27 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
Members:
- Omega
- blah
- Resistance

BE AFRAID.
Holy jeebers! That is one scary team Chocked_2 Are you guys trying to make us look bad lolPinching_eyes Oh well, it was good while it lasted. Say hello to your new champs Tongue_out_wink
jks, team GFXtreme will still PWN you. And their is nothing you can do about it.

EDIT: I just saw your thread. You have your own banner?! Guys, they have their own banner! We need a banner or else we will look bad! Our pride is at stake here!
VGD rules!(nah were all even) i cant wait for the battle Grin
Members:
- Omega
- blah
- Resistance

BE AFRAID.
Great team you have there yo~ Though, Team VGD will own you all. :3 Kidding. Though, we will try to keep a no lose streak once the battles start. (Izuma come on! I wanna start already. Tongue_out_wink) Grin
Spectrum isn't afraid. You should be Wink

We have a banner, too. Had one since the thread came out.
(Oct. 16, 2011  2:36 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Spectrum isn't afraid. You should be Wink
qft

Man, these teams are just getting better and better, aren't they? This'll be fun [Image: icon_twisted.gif] lol
hey, you havent seen my real skillz yet guys! *does a super awesome tag that makes even Kai-V's look bad* JK, check out that i posted in the GFX battle thread BP
Members:
- Omega
- blah
- Resistance

BE AFRAID.
just made a banner for our team i like it Grin
just cant wait for the battles BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID.(I Kidd)
BTW nice banner
My attempt at putting a team together failed...so badly...

So, I'm trying to join a team right now...to the threads!