GFX Teams

Poll: What should be the maximum number for a GFX Team's Members

38.89%
22.22%
22.22%
Other - Please post what
16.67%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
I was thinking of asking you, othellog, or DeX. You've gotten a lot better. I guess if othellog doesn't mind, we can make the thread.
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:25 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I was thinking of asking you, othellog, or DeX. You've gotten a lot better. I guess if othellog doesn't mind, we can make the thread.
Thanks a bunch, that means a ton coming from you Smile
(Oct. 13, 2011  8:18 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Yo, who'd want to join a team called "EpsilonFX"? I'm thinking of making one. The name is debatable, but I'll be making the thread soon.
I want in >: D

So, names; you like EpsilonFX? Axis? SpectrumFX? Personally, I like SpectrumFX, but if you don't, we can decide on a new name.

Sorry if this is off-topic.
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:32 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: So, names; you like EpsilonFX? Axis? SpectrumFX? Personally, I like SpectrumFX, but if you don't, we can decide on a new name.

Sorry if this is off-topic.
All three of them are awesome names, in my opinion. lol Surprise me!

Sorry Xyo, but I think it's only 3 people per team, but if we can have 4, then you can come in. That is, unless othellog declines.
This is weird how many people are on a team? even though no one will ask me to be on their team
(Oct. 13, 2011  11:36 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Sorry Xyo, but I think it's only 3 people per team, but if we can have 4, then you can come in. That is, unless othellog declines.
Oh i see. Unhappy .......Ok

I'm sorry it's just I want to be in a team with similar timezones with me too Uncertain Maybe you and DeX should make a team; I'm sure you'd be a real challenge Tongue_out_wink
^Hahaha. Great. Make a thread if you're serious.
Good. more competition. Why not?
I don't think 3 is enough at all. How about increasing it to 7 or 9 ? I've seen on other forums , their maximum number of members are over 15.
They most likely have an abundance of good GFXers. May I ask if it was a GFX forum?

I'll join something if I ever get some sort of GFX program...
agreed, we need more members. i say 5 for now
I think we should put a limit on how many teams there can be. Everyone's just making their own team instead of joining one.
Well. you are only allowed to join GFX TEam Battles or Team Tournaments IF YOU HAVE The set minimum/maximum members........
So are we allowed 5 members then?

Just as a note people; stop using phantom orion avatars! I have seen at least three people with them and it is getting confusing trying to distinguish between them. Your all capable GFXer's, make your own.
Lazy, thats why. just plain lazy
5 is way to much. We'll be expecting 10 entries from two different teams. That also means all the good GFXers will fall into one place, meaning there is not distribution like there is with 3 people per team. I know we want to start off as the best GFX team, the reason why we want to increase to five, but why not work our way on top? Plus the more teams the merrier
(Oct. 15, 2011  10:19 AM)Taj12 Wrote: 5 is way to much. We'll be expecting 10 entries from two different teams. That also means all the good GFXers will fall into one place, meaning there is not distribution like there is with 3 people per team. I know we want to start off as the best GFX team, the reason why we want to increase to five, but why not work our way on top? Plus the more teams the merrier

This, is the foundation now. AGREED. so now. we need more teams! Leaders, please post your completed GFX Teams here using this format:

Team Name:
URL for thread (if there is one)
Members:
-
-
-
Thanks. I was a bit worried if you allowed 5 members into one team with only 15 GFXers max. Few...
IKR. so now we have only 1 FULLY operational team, and that is Team GFXtreme. c'mon guys and gals! Hurry up so we can do battles!