GFX Community

I've joined your forum.
Looks promissing...
^Good to know.

I would also advise that anybody who doesn't DO GFX at all,to not join.Dragon,ghost is spamming like hell in General Discussion forum.
I'm closing all of those topics right now.
EDIT: All deleted!
Everybody we need more members. Please if you can advertise us on some sites you belong to. We would really like to expand the forums. We need more members to make this forum the best it can be.
I will talk to dragon about that. Anyway can someone review this?
I will...

So, the forum's in a good shape, yes. Some categories are in random places, so you might wanna fix that. Also, it seems your new theme is... uhh...

3 Admins seems to be good for now. I suggest you get the buttons of whatever "wonderful" theme you got it from: they'll make it uniform and clean.
Yeah i joined too i might make a site soon if my gfx partner agrees
wait beybladefoever your'e the one that told me to do that stuff so dont make it seem like its just me
MexaMaster its not spam there threads to keep the site moving along....DUH
Contarare, I told you to do 2 or 3 threads not 10
Hey everyone because im bored as carp and had nothing better to do i made this
http://www.facebook.com/GfxCommunity
The sites offical facebook page. Please if you have a Facebook like this page!!!
The forum is way too compressed. Go to Admin CP > Themes > Edit theme Settings then set it at "No width Limit" if you set it at 800 px...

I know this current theme. I remember using it in my old forum that never got out of it's den...
It's different, our's didn't have borders...
beybladefoever what seriously thats not true but i dont care anymore
I just told my friends about it on twitter!!!
Our First ever SOTW is going on now! Register to enter before the registration date ends!
Sorry for double post but We now have an official twitter! https://twitter.com/GFXcommunity1
I finally picked GFX back up after I quit for about a year. Iv been on the GFX community site and Facebook page trying to revive the site. Please everyone who works with graphics go check out the site.
(Aug. 11, 2013  8:04 PM)Grixis Wrote: I finally picked GFX back up after I quit for about a year. Iv been on the GFX community site and Facebook page trying to revive the site. Please everyone who works with graphics go check out the site.
Is the site the one posted in the OP?
(Aug. 11, 2013  8:12 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2013  8:04 PM)Grixis Wrote: I finally picked GFX back up after I quit for about a year. Iv been on the GFX community site and Facebook page trying to revive the site. Please everyone who works with graphics go check out the site.
Is the site the one posted in the OP?

Yes it is.
Hey I am no longer into GFX ( at least until I re download gimp) But I will still be updating the site
Could you change the UI? It's kinda hard to look at. The News and Updates Forums should be at the top, Staff Only at the bottom. We also need active moderators on the forum. I just remembered I am a moderator there, ha. I'll be active as long as the forums become active again.

Hope we can grow as a community and as a forum.
I have just joined the gfx comunity. My question is, does anyone even go on it anymore?!
I check up on it every ounce in a while but we are trying to revive it right now.
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:35 PM)Grixis Wrote: I check up on it every ounce in a while but we are trying to revive it right now.
I will get on more often. I just felt like my work would be belittled lol but now I've gotten a lot better and just need some guidance and tips.
EDIT: I lost my password, I'm not sure why, but it didn't send me anything to my Email about resetting/changing/recovering it...
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:40 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:35 PM)Grixis Wrote: I check up on it every ounce in a while but we are trying to revive it right now.
I will get on more often. I just felt like my work would be belittled lol but now I've gotten a lot better and just need some guidance and tips.
EDIT: I lost my password, I'm not sure why, but it didn't send me anything to my Email about resetting/changing/recovering it...

I can help you change it. Just PM me here and Ill change it ASAP
(Sep. 04, 2013  1:19 AM)TakasuMouce Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2013  11:40 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:

I can help you change it. Just PM me here and Ill change it ASAP
PM sent. I didn't realize you were a moderator on the forum lol