GFX Championships [Vote Finals!]

Focus that was very irresponsible of u. Now one of the last participants has to be rejected.
There are 21 Members....They didn't counted kuji...so i am out of the tournament....Okay.
What's very funny is after you decided that, Kuji has dropped out of the Competition.

You have a Chance, Leave or join again...
20 participants without Kuji. If he still wants in (which is actually reccomended!). I can make one of the blocks have 6 participants instead of 5.
Oh Sorry guys But i thought Kuji wont show up! BTW Insomniac really?

Of course, we can always make arrangements here and there. And see, Electric showed up from nowhere! So maybe older GFX'ers like Noodoo might even pop up. So ... yes, I can make the block exceptions. In a sense, its like a Beyblade tournament, people show up, some don't.
Insomniac! I talked to Kuji! Kuji wont enter this battle! He was busy!

-.-

SO yeah 5 members each block! 20 members!
If Kuji seriously doesn't want to enter, alright. I can understand the part about his work, iirc, he has quite a lot on average. With that, ENTRY IS CLOSED. 20 PARTICIPANT LIMIT REACHED.
Thats sad. But now there are more chances for other gfxers, but the winner cant call himself the best.
(Oct. 29, 2012  1:53 PM)Syco Wrote: But the winner cant call himself the best.

Of course. Did you forget about othellog, Fyuuor, Kai-V, Kaizer-V, BlackCat, Rentp0, etc ... ?

Can't call yourself the best, but at least better than the rest that enter here xD
^Wat About my fav GFX'ers Dragoon DGN and SDC !

BTW The Theme I suggest!!!

Kaizer-V?? He sort of copies Kai-V's style and bends it in the sides.

Wat is a focal? I dont think many of the participants know either.
(Oct. 29, 2012  1:59 PM)Syco Wrote: Kaizer-V?? He sort of copies Kai-V's style and bends it in the sides.

I suggest you stop it right here. He does amazing GFX and he has showed me. Maybe his current style is trying to imitate Kai'V's on purpose but he does do great work.
Mind Ur Tongue Syco! Really Im annoyed with ur Posts! -.-
If This wasn't WBO im not Gonna leave u! Pinching_eyes_2

BTW we are going Off- Topic So Inso Better manage it!
Making this crystal clear. Only post here if you have a theme suggestion. If anyone posts with stuff reminiscent to "what is a ______" and "when does it start", etc ... they'll have to enjoy their delicious warning on a silver platter. Don't continue the off-topic-ness.
Lookie here.
I'll make this very clear.

NO ONE IS DROPPING OUT ONCE WE START
If you can't take the weekly pressure from this, leave now. I will still be hosting, but I won't have time to enter.

So, think ahead, for about 4-7 weeks, and be 100% sure that you CAN and WILL do this to the end.
Only if you have a seriously valid reason (death in the family, etc.) will we consider that. And maybe, if that does occur (not like I want it to) I will join.

Now... Back to business, Insom, list?
Theme Suggestion:
Since Anime Is Popular Here In This Forum (Especially Since This Is A Beyblade Forum) Why Not MAke It Anime? Or We Could Also Go With Use Of C4Ds?
Hear Hear! The Blocks have been decided!
You can scream about the Blocks all you want. All I have to say: This was completely RANDOM.

Round 1 will be up soon.
Oh yeah This is going to be interesting! Smile

ChinaBladeâ„¢,kaihiwatari5673,Viral,Xlr8 Watch out! We will be battling Each Other!
I got electric and Tri? Well, I really have to do really well.
This will be interesting. Anyways, good luck to everyone!
Block A Round 1 Battles (Click to View)

Block B Round 1 Battles (Click to View)

Block C Round 1 Battles (Click to View)

Block D Round 1 Battles (Click to View)

PM Insomnaic. your entries, she'll post the voting threads. You have a week from now to create your entries!

Good luck everyone!

Additional Rules (Click to View)
Thanks Kujikato! You get this show on the road. Just PM me the entries and I will get it sorted into threads.
WoW so my first battle is against XLR8? Yay! This will be Interesting! BTW goodluck to all!
Gold, huh? Interesting, considering there is no special size, I can make it any size? (Maximum being 500x200?)